What Happened To You Today?

Comments

• KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm
    Dunn said:
    Your soul cries out in ecstasy as it reaches new heights of power. You have advanced to level 118.

From... bashing...

Yesssss.... join ussssss

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • How nice of her to give you head when you gank her.
    Hecate gonna be jealous.

• Maybe that's the key to this invasion, make Hecate so jealous she goes on a gloopy rampage.
  • JiraishinJiraishin skulking
    I will give you all my money and my future firstborn for the tsol'teth teeth out of your new trophy.

(Clan): Ictinus says, "Stop it Jiraishin, you're making me like you."
  • edited May 2019
    Dunn said:
    Tried a good old fashioned gank squad on Tsol'teth today.

You snap your eyes open, the power of the curse building inside you. Your face
    contorts as you raise an imperious finger towards Hailqas'an and utter a single 
    word: "Tzantza."
    Hailqas'an winces and stumbles as the skin on her head shrinks and hardens like
    aged leather. Her eyes roll back and strangled gurgles escape her rapidly 
    diminishing mouth as she struggles to breathe. Her head withers like a drying 
    fruit and with a final dull "crack," her skull splinters, the shards embedding 
    themselves in her brain.
    You have slain Hailqas'an.
    Golden sovereigns spill onto the ground from Hailqas'an's corpse.
    6294h, 5849m, 29310e, 22415w cexkdb-0
    You dig your fingertips beneath the jaw of Hailqas'an's shrunken head, twisting
    the neck as you pull the head away from the shoulders. Stretching grotesquely, 
    the head finally tears free in your hand with a satisfying SNAP!
    Classlead 24 bb. @m@Makarios s
  • That was really amazing to see first hand. Very happy I didn't accidentally ruin that. 

Phase-stalked tsol'teth, cross that one off my bucket list.

• KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    Jiraishin said:
    Phase-stalked tsol'teth, cross that one off my bucket list.
    I too, like to live dangerously, but not quite that dangerously.

• How did the tsol'teth get so strong anyways, lore-wise?

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

[ Runewarden Sparring Videos | Link ]
  • genetic manipulation
  • Flintstones chewable vitamins
  • They ate the magic fruit.

• Ygia said:
    drink your ovaltine
    Aww..  a crummy commercial...?!

• Dunn said:
    I failed so many enlightens before I finally hit a massive firelord into madness for Hirst to enlighten. I wasn't convinced that was going to work at all, but damn we did a thing. Pretty sure they have super focus or something without a third person message.

And it all started with "Huh. Hailqas'an is out... gank it?"
    isn't that how all of our things start? :lol:
    The Divine voice of Twilight echoes in your head, "See that it is. I espy a tithe of potential in your mortal soul, Astarod Blackstone. Let us hope that it flourishes and does not falter as so many do."

Aegis, God of War says, "You are dismissed from My demense, Astarod. Go forth and fight well. Bleed fiercely, and climb the purpose you have sought to chase for."
    You have emoted: Jiraishin carefully pries several teeth from the shrunken
    head of Nahu'an.
    I am going to make such cool jewellery

• How did the tsol'teth get so strong anyways, lore-wise?
    Mmm this should really be found out in-game but you can find the specific beginning of it all durng the mythos when Thoth's quinar were slain.
  • Not quite today but finally broke a four-five month dormancy and returned to Aziik with no idea what I want to do. I feel like deciding on the path to take is stopped because I over analyze and worry about leaving cities too often or seeming inconsistent. 

I miss the days when I started Aziik and he was in Cyrene with an established group of friends and things to do but now those friends retired or stopped playing and I remind myself that I left for a reason in the first place. Ashtan looks pretty fun and has for a while. I know taking the leap is the best way to go about it, I just get into my own head sometimes.

• I've went dormant twice - just came back from the second time - just due to life's busyness. It's the best feeling, for me anyway... Everything is all fresh and new, yet full of nostalgia. I really do love this game - it has everything I like in a game, and I just can't help coming back even though I probably shouldn't. I always end up trying to do too much, getting overwhelmed by my in-game responsibilities, and quitting due to the conflict with my real life, because real life always comes first. I'll probably do it again, but I'm going to enjoy this season of playing Achaea for as long as I can!

Good luck, Adriik, I've never come back as a rogue or unsure what to do next, but I hope you find coming back from dormancy as pleasant as I do.
  • edited May 2019
    Bit late, but whoever played Hailqas’an in the first crusade they did, you pointed my own decapitated head at me, and then I got a devour off on you. Best experience so far! Can we do that again?
    My piked head was gone from the Tsol'teth camp today. This makes me sad.

• Jiraishin said:
    My piked head was gone from the Tsol'teth camp today. This makes me sad.

Tsol'teth are too cheap to buy the arti pike.
  • I've been sparring and PvPing a lot lately.

Achaean combat is very silly. The more I learn, the more I'm convinced jester is the only serious class.