What Happened To You Today?

Comments

• Attempted experiment:

The nearby tide swells with enlivened purpose, the amaranthine vapours near-choking in their intensity. Your summoned flames sputter out, consumed within the black waves which soon overwhelm your body and tear you limb from aching limb.
    You have been slain by the Black Tide.

Image result for dexter lab gif

• KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    Whelp....that trick no longer works.

You close your eyes momentarily and extend the range of your vision, seeking out
    the presence of Trusad'an.
    Though too far away to accurately perceive details, you see that Trusad'an is in
    Cyrene.

You order your falcon to seek Trusad'an.

A small copper falcon flies away.

Your vision is obstructed by a blinding shimmer, leaving you unable to discern
    the details of the room.

A small copper falcon, your loyal companion, has been slain by Nahu'an.

:'(

• I think I was the last straw for them, as earlier on I had two separate "Your falcon alights on your wrist" messages separated by a minute or so with no prompt between, so they were probably implementing some auto-response... :scream: Sorry D:
    I'd been using my falcon all throughout the fight earlier, doing my best to keep track of them.
    I can only imagine how many other people might have been doing the same. Thankfully, mine is collared.

• ArchaeonArchaeon Ur mums house lol
    uh sorry guys
    Yeah, I think they've gotten completely fed up with falcons by now"

The lingering scent of ozone and burnt feathers heralds the end of several unfortunate birds of prey above Cyrene, struck by lightning.

that may or may not have been due to falcon retrieving stuff.
    Keorin said:
    Keorin became the only military commander in the history of Cyrene to see the city conquered.
    worst MoW ever.
  • edited April 2019
    Keorin said:
    Keorin became the only military commander in the history of Cyrene to see the city conquered.
    And she just became a Senator.... she is leading us to our doom!! 😄
  • edited April 2019
    Well, I saw something... and well... I tried..

10:13:18 You step through a flickering rift. 

10:13:18 Post Office of Cyrene. (indoors) 

10:13:18 An ominous creep of amaranthine vapour pervades, its shifting tendrils seeking and spreading across the ground. A runic totem is planted solidly in the ground. A blue-grey feather dangles from the corner of a postal humgii's mouth as it gazes about with wide, innocent eyes. Elongated shadows crawl across the ground here, their shapes ever shifting. Rapacious eyes drinking in her surroundings, Gattan'bahar stands in preternatural stillness. You see a sign indicating there are WARES for sale here. 

10:13:18 You see a single exit leading west. 

10:13:18 Outside the Cave. (road)

10:13:18 Many of the stars are disguised behind looming clouds, tracing their slow paths across the sphere of the heavens. A symmetrical leather tent is constructed here, providing shelter against the elements. A flickering rift hangs in the air here. Oriath Ashaela, Discurean Pathwalker is here. He wields a thin, Delosian bastard sword in both hands. 10:13:18 You see exits leading southwest and northwest. 

10:13:18 You are suddenly able to breathe much easier after leaving the influence of the Tide.

10:13:18 As you enter the influence of the Tide, you are overcome with a deeply unsettling feeling to your core.

You track Gattan'bahar to Centre Street east of Centre Crossing.
    Flying above Centre Street east of Centre Crossing.
    An ominous creep of amaranthine vapour pervades, its shifting tendrils seeking and spreading across the ground. The stars glimmer down, broken only upon occasion by thin wisps of clouds.
    You see exits leading east and west.
    Flying above Outside the Cave. (road)
    Many of the stars are disguised behind looming clouds, tracing their slow paths across the sphere of the heavens.
    You see exits leading southwest and northwest.
    You are suddenly able to breathe much easier after leaving the influence of the Tide.

Cyrene is off-limits, off-limits. 

The Divine voice of Twilight echoes in your head, "See that it is. I espy a tithe of potential in your mortal soul, Astarod Blackstone. Let us hope that it flourishes and does not falter as so many do."

Aegis, God of War says, "You are dismissed from My demense, Astarod. Go forth and fight well. Bleed fiercely, and climb the purpose you have sought to chase for."
  • It's so off-limits they physically changed the entrance from Muurn to only have a southern exit. 
  • Cyr said:
    weakened by the residual power of the Eye of Proteus (78).

that's a lotta font stacks 
    Probably a record, too!
  • You begin to wield the shrunken head of Nahu'an in your right hand.

• And in Achaea today!
    In the category of most hated city.

Before Black Wave:
    1. Everyone going for the top spot.

During Black Wave:
    And the winner is Hashan!

Let's throw a celebratory party full of guard death and mass genocide! Woot!

*** Feel somewhat sorry for Hashan but hey you stuck to your guns and choose a path you thought was best for RP! I salute you!... and then I will kill you! But I will be doing it in honour!

• (Party): Gattan'bahar says, "Disable your orb and I shall go to work against these lesser specimens."

You have deactivated the city's Orb of Confinement.

(Party): You laughingly say, "Orb deactivated."

And THEN: https://ada-young.appspot.com/pastebin/ISv3rynM

Dunn said:
    You begin to wield the shrunken head of Nahu'an in your right hand.
    You should see about getting that non-decay, if it isn't already.

• Penwize said:
    Today was just about as memorable as yesterday for me.  I did a thing that apparently triggered the Tsol'teth to be worried I hit a waypoint, and deploy Bain'maal to go kill me.  Survived his first onslaught after bursting (barely), managed to get away.  Dodged him forever, while trying to find someone that had a way to get me out without giving them my corpse.  Eventually found one, and engaged operation SAVING PRIVATE PENWIZE.  Got caught again, almost lost my corpse but reincarnated and escaped in time.  Managed to get rescued in time, and I escaped without processing!

...then Hashan turned coat and I got to make bellievers out of a few more Toll'teth, and we had the strongest showing of force against the Tsol'teth to date.  I'd say it came to a stalemate, without either side really getting to claim victory.
    The only reason we weren't able to establish victory is because of the OP flee abilities the tsol'teth "miraculously" found. Hardcore plot armour. We did excellent for all the cards against us though. 
    The Divine voice of Twilight echoes in your head, "See that it is. I espy a tithe of potential in your mortal soul, Astarod Blackstone. Let us hope that it flourishes and does not falter as so many do."

Aegis, God of War says, "You are dismissed from My demense, Astarod. Go forth and fight well. Bleed fiercely, and climb the purpose you have sought to chase for."
  • Now that the initial surge of RAWR DIE HASHAN DIE is over

XD
    Asmodron said:
    Now that the initial surge of RAWR DIE HASHAN DIE is over

XD
    I think that train is just getting started.

• edited April 2019
    Kresslack said:
    Asmodron said:
    Now that the initial surge of RAWR DIE HASHAN DIE is over

XD
    I think that train is just getting started.

It's been moving since an age ago.