What Happened To You Today?

Comments

• Caelan said:
    figured it couldnt be that bad
    I mean all of his chars have acted the exact same way.

• Pyori said:
    Caelan said:
    figured it couldnt be that bad
    I mean all of his chars have acted the exact same way.
    I was dormant for like 5 years.  No idea who his others were besides the last one.

• So he was rampantly favouring Ainly, yet names him as a harasser?
  • edited April 2019
    Tahquil said:
    So he was rampantly favouring Ainly, yet names him as a harasser?

That was odd to me too.. especially since the first favour was "He is a God amongst Men" and nothing more.  But then if he can FAVOUR, how could he not DISfavour as HR15? 

Just..everything is weird about it.  I was wanting it to work. I wanted a 'young' influence in the Triad, but damn.. (and it started going off the rails the second he picked up the spot.  In a week he never once posted his 'new ideas', but instead had time to threaten a villager over an OOC Discord comment, and kill/remove a Housemember) he had nothing but upside and still fucked it up. I guess it's best that in his ragequit he didn't remember that he could have stolen a bunch of gold, house credits, ousted everyone, etc... all kinds of damage he COULD have done on the Wicella scale.  This was hardly a Daje.. Daije?  whomever it was.

• I don't have a "Haha what the fuck" gif readily available but..

What the fuck?
  • Adrik said:
    I don't have a "Haha what the fuck" gif readily available but..

What the fuck?

• Congrats!
  • A rising tide of agony erupts within your body as the Wheel turns, slowly but surely drawing your limbs further apart. You can do naught but whimper, too tightly wound to even struggle against the inexorable pull before there is a horrible tearing sound. Your arms and legs rip free from their sockets, fountaining blood across the surroundings as you expire in truly pitiful fashion. You have been slain by the Wheel of Agony.

As you draw Unseen Lights from its scabbard, you drive the pommel into Zoktos's chin.
    As a great arc of crimson lifeblood leaves his body, you hear a terrible rattle escape Zoktos's
    throat as he dies.
    You have slain Zoktos.

Yey.
  • Whole fragment event is reminding me of this...

• Asmodron said:
    Whole fragment event is reminding me of this...

Fragment             Location                                          

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

441969               being held by Angela, the Theran mayor

404522               being held by Angela, the Theran mayor

471753               being held by Angela, the Theran mayor

473399               being held by the Grandmaster of the Quisalis

472470               being held by a weretigress

473435               being held by an ancient alchemical golem

473497               being held by Minifie

473674               being held by Minifie

473928               being held by Minifie

474854               being held by the Grandmaster of the Quisalis

475553               being held by Maim de Vermiis

475904               being held by Minifie

476162               being held by Minifie

476173               being held by Minifie

476190               being held by Avathar'an, the King of Istarion

476196               being held by Minifie

476245               being held by Minifie

476443               being held by Minifie

476718               being held by Minifie

477279               being held by Minifie

479735               being held by an ancient alchemical golem

479942               being held by Keorin

480621               being held by an umbral behemoth

481029               being held by Minifie

483230               being held by an umbral behemoth

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• edited April 2019
    I dunno, I knew it was going to be kinda boring when Mhaldor/Targ just sat on guards for hours at a time. At least Hashan tried experimenting- I think. 

Just seeing most of them at Drake Gloom on some person with an idle trigger to leave the room if dive bombed is meh. I'm all for fighting people, but an event tailored to us trying to kill one person who is sitting in a virtual safe room is kinda boring. Especially when there's no pressure for them to move/do anything with it. 
    The Divine voice of Twilight echoes in your head, "See that it is. I espy a tithe of potential in your mortal soul, Astarod Blackstone. Let us hope that it flourishes and does not falter as so many do."

Aegis, God of War says, "You are dismissed from My demense, Astarod. Go forth and fight well. Bleed fiercely, and climb the purpose you have sought to chase for."
  • Jsyk. Neither Taryius nor myself were afk. We were chatting the ENTIRE time in game lol.

We also did experiment. Farrah gave one to Zsarachnor. One to Cyrene to experiment. I was tossing ideas of what to do.

Farrah didnt complain about divebombing Taryius/Minifie 20+ times. We came up with different strategies that EVENTUALLY worked.

Persevere. Overcome.
  • Adrik said:
    Jsyk. Neither Taryius nor myself were afk. We were chatting the ENTIRE time in game lol.

We also did experiment. Farrah gave one to Zsarachnor. One to Cyrene to experiment. I was tossing ideas of what to do.

Farrah didnt complain about divebombing Taryius/Minifie 20+ times. We came up with different strategies that EVENTUALLY worked.

Persevere. Overcome.
    "Idle Trigger" is different than being idle. I'm not saying that it's your fault for sitting on guards, and the post itself was more tailored to the occupants of Drake Gloom. I'm just saying that guard dive bombing isn't the most fun thing to do 24/7, just that I wish there was some kind of active pressure to y'know, actually do something with it. 

That said, when we do get people we'll probably start dive bombing again
    The Divine voice of Twilight echoes in your head, "See that it is. I espy a tithe of potential in your mortal soul, Astarod Blackstone. Let us hope that it flourishes and does not falter as so many do."

Aegis, God of War says, "You are dismissed from My demense, Astarod. Go forth and fight well. Bleed fiercely, and climb the purpose you have sought to chase for."
  • Astarod said:
    Adrik said:
    Jsyk. Neither Taryius nor myself were afk. We were chatting the ENTIRE time in game lol.

Persevere. Overcome.
    "Idle Trigger" is different than being idle. I'm not saying that it's your fault for sitting on guards, and the post itself was more tailored to the occupants of Drake Gloom. I'm just saying that guard dive bombing isn't the most fun thing to do 24/7, just that I wish there was some kind of active pressure to y'know, actually do something with it. 

Every City sat on guards, we got half slapped and one city got full slapped. 
  • edited April 2019
    Minifie said:
    Astarod said:
    Adrik said:

Persevere. Overcome.

Every City sat on guards, we got half slapped and one city got full slapped. 
    You guys are missing the point. I'm not saying X city is dumb for Y behavior. That's applicable to all cities. I'm saying that it's kinda boring to just have people alternate fragments on guard stacks when they die/qq/lose fragments. That's all. 

• edited April 2019

Heh. Have to agree the "who can sit the longest on a guard stack without going to bed or getting bored" is a dull game. When I had the fragments, I actually told my team "Hell with it, who cares if we lose them. Let's go fight" and went out and fought with them for a bit, until Mhaldor had all of them on a guard stack and we decided to dive it. Then we had to hide ours on a guard stack or we'd just be handing them to Mhaldor (since we were diving their guards). I'd much prefer this all if being in a city too long (or on a ship/in a temple/etc.) made them poof.

It's not a huge deal since I doubt it's going to matter all that much in the end, anyway, and I blame the mechanics more than the people. But risk avoidance events are always dull.

• Black Wave v3 :(
  • We thought the fragments would explode. Lots of theories went out the door on that one when Tary held em for 4 hours without repurcussion.

Two of the new ambience lines were great tho and was definitely adored by whomever in the Garden added tightening skin and nails on glass!!!
  • Gotta camp on guards when you are getting accosted by a 3 city alliance, shit's not easy yo.
  • edited April 2019

I haven't seen any alliance form outside of to fight the camping!

The shit's also... very easy. You're literally just standing turtled in a guard room. Let's not exaggerate the struggle.

• Minifie said:
    Gotta camp on guards when you are getting accosted by a 3 city alliance, shit's not easy yo.
    Not to mention there were Ashtani (more or less) fighting Hashan/Targ alliance while you were there, "shit's pretty easy yo" when you're sitting at Drake Gloom though.

• Astarod said:
    Minifie said:
    Gotta camp on guards when you are getting accosted by a 3 city alliance, shit's not easy yo.
    Not to mention there were Ashtani (more or less) fighting Hashan/Targ alliance while you were there, "shit's pretty easy yo" when you're sitting at Drake Gloom though.
    Image result for charter boat what charter boat gif
  • Minifie said:
    Astarod said:
    Minifie said:
    Image result for charter boat what charter boat gif
    Mhaldor 2019 colorized:

• Tell you what, we'll let you "experiment" with us next time ;)
  • Minifie said:
    Tell you what, we'll let you "experiment" with us next time ;)
    Rather not be involved in the proficy-minifie babymaking process, tyvm

• Astarod said:
    Minifie said:
    Tell you what, we'll let you "experiment" with us next time ;)
    Rather not be involved in the proficy-minifie babymaking process, tyvm
    He's been giving me the morning-after-stars lately :(
  • I don't know where this concept that Mhaldor isn't doing anything with them comes from, we've sought and gotten responses from several denizens and tried several things including trying to explode Cyrene that were all met with essentially, get more of them and maybe something will happen.

And Ashtan isn't special either, they had their person with their 4 shards sitting on guards in their tank room all last night while the rest of Ashtan was out killing things, you guys didn't behave any different, no city has.