What Happened To You Today?

Comments

• Revised a number of Scion House policies to promote full members staying engaged with the House.

More to come to push youngins and add more depth to the House.  @Andraste is cranking on some other stuff.  @Aegis so far has been great and even a small thing gives me ideas to put to use...  so many things we have been talking about and working on are finally happening.  I am liking it!

• You stand up.
    You violently buffet an agile kamatlan, battering him relentlessly.
    You have slain an agile kamatlan, retrieving the corpse.
    Your soul cries out in ecstasy as it reaches new heights of power. You have advanced to level 92.
    You have reached the illustrious level of 4th Order of the Hyperphysical.
    A large pile of sovereigns spills from the corpse.

-pant-
  • Buscador said:
    You stand up.
    Your soul cries out in ecstasy as it reaches new heights of power. You have advanced to level 92.

-pant-
    Look at you go! Weren't you like 88 at the time of your last posting? Maybe I'm remembering someone else.
  • KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    You put a scrap of red canvas into a polished green bottle.
    A scrap of red canvas shrinks into a miniature version of itself as it touches the lip of a polished green bottle. You hurriedly replace the cork as the murkily translucent contents fizz and react violently around the trophy, bubbles surging upward to obscure vision into the bottle.

The bubbles gradually subside, allowing vision past the thick emerald surface once more. Called forcibly into existence, the crimson red sails and flag of a Kashari raiding ship flutter into view, illuminated by the ominous jade glow of its confines.

This slender bottle is crafted from thick glass of a mysterious, emerald green hue. A sturdy cork wedged firmly into its long, tapered neck prevents the murkily translucent fluid swilling inside from spilling out. Every inch of the smooth receptacle is polished and flawless; ambient light refracts off its surface, casting an ominous jade glow over the crimson red sails and flag of a Kashari raider captured within and rendering them black.

You give a Kashari raiding ship in a bottle a firm shake and an upside down turn, disturbing the contents within.
    Sewage pours from the portholes of the red-sailed Kashari raider ship, which washes up upon their deck as the waters in the bottle splash around.

• ArchaeonArchaeon Ur mums house lol
    a real poop deck
  • Penwize appointed Astarod as Minister of Cultural Affairs.
    Penwize promoted Astarod to Patrician for: Stepping up as Minister of Culture.

Cheerleader Astarod Blackstone, the Merciless

Watch out, fellas.
    The Divine voice of Twilight echoes in your head, "See that it is. I espy a tithe of potential in your mortal soul, Astarod Blackstone. Let us hope that it flourishes and does not falter as so many do."

Aegis, God of War says, "You are dismissed from My demense, Astarod. Go forth and fight well. Bleed fiercely, and climb the purpose you have sought to chase for."
  • You have recovered balance on all limbs. (2.091s)
    5260h, 5196m, 24320e, 2148w cexkdb-21 [  ]
    You close your eyes momentarily and extend the range of your vision, seeking out the presence of
    Kondar.
    You see that Kondar is at On the clouds.  (51188, 3885)
    From your knowledge, that room might be in Clouds.
    5260h, 5176m, 24320e, 2144w cxkdb-21 [  ](-20m, 0.3%) 
    You are not the member of any party.
    5260h, 5176m, 24320e, 2150w cxkdb-21 [  ]
    You have recovered equilibrium. (0.852s)
    5260h, 5176m, 24320e, 2150w cexkdb-21 [  ]
    You become living lightning, the world slowing to a crawl around you as you seek Kondar.
    Atop the Eleusian Gatehouse.
    Vines have overtaken this location. Much of the heavens are blotted out by clouds, the dawn sun
    struggling to break through. A Briar Knight casts a cool gaze over the village. A runic totem is 
    planted solidly in the ground. There are 5 logosmas stockings here. A painted mazaran pauses here, 
    her mane flowing freely in the wind. With silent vigil, a gnarled treekin roots to the treetop 
    vantage. A furry little humgii sits here, a hungry expression in his wide eyes. Suffused with the 
    power of Nature, a veiled dryad lingers in the shadows. Playing endlessly with its long floppy ears, 
    a small burro stands here quietly. A limestone statue of a crouching warrior woman with her palms 
    flat on the ground is here, set before a stunted yew tree that has been split by a bolt of 
    lightning. A large throne scaled in shinbone rests solidly here. A fancy stocking has been hung 
    here, awaiting gifts. Placed in preparatory memoriam, implacable chiselwork marks this gravestone 
    "MIRIEW". Handaxes at the ready, a woodland ranger stands quietly. Placed in preparatory memoriam, 
    implacable chiselwork marks this gravestone "ANDRASTE". There are 8 buckets here. A clay statue 
    depicts Covenant Stormcrow, the first Speaker of Eleusis. A miniature crystalline brazier sits empty 
    and expectantly here. A solid oak bench rests here. Mounted atop a woodland bear, a forest archer 
    keenly scans the sprawling canopy. A light horse lingers here, pawing at the ground. A sigil in the 
    shape of a small, rectangular monolith is on the ground. Its flat surface displaying countless 
    runes, a mirror-like servitor hovers nearby. There are 2 kindler servitors here. A raisin-studded 
    salad fills the bowl that rests here. A fire-roasted haunch of rabbit lies here, intoxicating spices 
    scenting the air. A clay-covered bundle, resembling a massive egg, lies on a plate here. A small 
    plate of fried buttered shrimp sits here steaming. A crystalline golem stands here. There are 2 
    walnuts here. An exquisite summerstorm butterfly flutters about overhead. A rare golden emperor 
    butterfly has settled nearby. Coiled upon the ground, an emerald tree snake silently tastes the air. 
    Sapling Keyo, of the Blue Rose is here. Blackthorn Ainly Sar'vet, Ithmian Sword is here. General 
    Andraste Lighthawk-Montenegro, 'the Savage' is here. His features are obscured by Revelation's Guise 
    beneath the raised hood of a crested hood of iridescent raven feathers. Sapling Adu, of the Fiery 
    Rose is here, sleeping soundly. She wields a spiked, etched flail in her right hand.
    You see exits leading east and down.
    Your blindness is cured by a wunjo rune on a totem.
    As your gaze falls upon a nairat rune, ethereal bonds flash forth to bind you.

RIP Me
  • edited April 2019
    Don't think you can lightning to clouds anyways since it's technically indoors. Weird, right?

Makes sense if you can, though.

• Buscador said:
    Trying to learn how to fight 1 v 1. Seems pretty pointless as I'm getting royally screwed by everyone I fight, one fight was so bad he didn't realise what class I was until I correct him afterwards. 

Hunted for 4 hours and ended down on XP

Today was not a good day
    A glimmer of light in the fledgling 1 v 1 career...

You have recovered balance on all limbs.
    Bending your will upon Kondar, you raise your hands, bringing them together in a resounding clap.
    Blood begins to run from the nose and ears of Kondar as his face contorts in horror. Two sickening
    pops sound as his eyes explode in their sockets, fluid dripping from their ruined confines in a
    parody of tears. Then with a definitive crack the skull of Kondar crumples inward, his corpse
    dropping bonelessly to the ground.
    You have slain Kondar...

Big thanks to Astarod and Kuririn for the advice and support.
  • Buscador said:
    Buscador said:
    Trying to learn how to fight 1 v 1. Seems pretty pointless as I'm getting royally screwed by everyone I fight, one fight was so bad he didn't realise what class I was until I correct him afterwards. 

Hunted for 4 hours and ended down on XP

Today was not a good day
    A glimmer of light in the fledgling 1 v 1 career...

You have recovered balance on all limbs.
    Bending your will upon Kondar, you raise your hands, bringing them together in a resounding clap.
    Blood begins to run from the nose and ears of Kondar as his face contorts in horror. Two sickening
    pops sound as his eyes explode in their sockets, fluid dripping from their ruined confines in a
    parody of tears. Then with a definitive crack the skull of Kondar crumples inward, his corpse
    dropping bonelessly to the ground.
    You have slain Kondar...

Big thanks to Astarod and Kuririn for the advice and support.
    Great persistence! Remember, The taste of defeat will sharpen your skills, and the thrill of victory will affirm your efforts. Someone told me that. Glad to hear you had a win buddy, 'bout time!
    The Divine voice of Twilight echoes in your head, "See that it is. I espy a tithe of potential in your mortal soul, Astarod Blackstone. Let us hope that it flourishes and does not falter as so many do."

Aegis, God of War says, "You are dismissed from My demense, Astarod. Go forth and fight well. Bleed fiercely, and climb the purpose you have sought to chase for."
  • ArchaeonArchaeon Ur mums house lol
    I deleted all my old profiles so that I would be motivated to code myself a curing system.  I'm really stupid. 
  • 16+ person chaosrays are fun.

• Archaeon said:
    I deleted all my old profiles so that I would be motivated to code myself a curing system.  I'm really stupid. 
    Seems like a silly idea.
  • Got dragon! People probably know if they helped me. And a few know how short my attention span got near the end. Think some people were committed more than I was at the end. Love to Mhaldor.
  • Logged in at the very end of a raid.

Didn't die... and didn't disarm the tank.

I blame Vinzent for stealing it away from me.  @Farrah made a special guest appearance and was clueless and sad that she did not get to charge her tank.

Special guest appearance for me and Vinzent trying to figure out just where the fuck he took guards from. (Hint: We still don't know!)
  • Finished my disarm resolution on it actually.
  • Iloisee said:
    Buscador said:
    You stand up.

-pant-
    Look at you go! Weren't you like 88 at the time of your last posting? Maybe I'm remembering someone else.

The wind rises again, battering a hooded Tsol'dasi villager with its unforgiving might.
    You have scored a CRITICAL hit!
    You have slain a hooded Tsol'dasi villager, retrieving the corpse.
    A hooded Tsol'dasi villager collapses to the earth, unable to stand any longer.
    Your soul cries out in ecstasy as it reaches new heights of power. You have advanced to level 93.
    You have reached the illustrious level of 3rd Order of the Hyperphysical.
    A smooth sable shard appears and clatters to the ground.
    A small pile of sovereigns spills from the corpse.

Still going!
  • edited April 2019
    I spent most of sunday into this morning customizing my mudlet. I had a pretty good system going before I went inactive a little more than a year ago. Once my tools are in working order I'd really like to get back into the world again, the people in Targ are really helpful and interesting. Here is what I have going so far:

I don't have my old scripts anymore so its all freshly written. The battlerage tracker works better than my old one did because they animate now and fire more accurately for some reason (but need some cosmetic work), my room info console is still very basic and will take a bunch of tweaking to get it up to standard. The new UI uses Geyser instead of Vyzor, I thought going with geyser would make it simpler to share my scripts with others since it is more familiar to most people.  I also switched from svo to wundersys, I'm finding wundersys to be much simpler to dissect and customize. I'm using apt for my ndb, I successfully made it apply its highlighting in my roominfo and chat consoles which made me very happy. All my gmcp gets into tables using a script called mData, which fires off events that drive most of the behavior in my ui. I had to customize mData to get at additional pieces of information that I wanted, its surprising that such a useful script has gone relatively unnoticed. So wundersys, apt, mData and the mineral helper whose name escapes me, everything else is my own. It's a much smaller and simpler script load overall.

The gui indicators for afflictions/cures/defenses, inventory management console and opponent tracking remain to be started

There is still a lot to be done, the chat tabs don't flash on new input yet, the gags for all the main window stuff that gets routed to the consoles need to be written, there is a lot of color coding and sorting that I need to add to the roominfo console. The rage tracker is too specific to my class to be shareable but the room console, chat box and tweaked mData could be useful to others. I might clean them up and share them when they reach a more finished state. 

Vadi is patient and helpful beyond belief, we need to put a statue of him up somewhere.

• I missed the actual line of me getting it, but

You are level 80 (Logosian) and 0% of the way to the next level.
  • 2019/04/10 20:20:53 - Aspholias, a member of your House, has chosen to depart this mortal coil.

Then there were two  :'(

You have the following proteges:
    Callum (Last Online 1 Achaean month ago)
    Vitos (Last Online 0 Achaean months ago)
  • Zhedan said:
    2019/04/10 20:20:53 - Aspholias, a member of your House, has chosen to depart this mortal coil.

Then there were two  :'(

Callum (Last Online 1 Achaean month ago)
    Vitos (Last Online 0 Achaean months ago)
    Agir (Last Online 106 Achaean months ago)
    Gralnys (Last Online 76 Achaean months ago)
    Yazmine (Last Online 165 Achaean months ago)

weeps

(Clan): Ictinus says, "Stop it Jiraishin, you're making me like you."
  • edited April 2019
    Babel made me very sad and happy irl. Again.

• Can't like this nearly enough. Where the fuck is my lol button
  • Gee I wonder who that is...

• Hmm I wonder how long that'll stay up
  • edited April 2019
    Why wouldn't it? It is messages. I never mention who his alts were, and it happened..  in game.

I was actually surprised... as much opportunity as I/we gave him, he still shot himself in the foot.  And what is with the sudden playing the victim card? Kind of blown away because all I saw of the alt was here on forums..  figured it couldnt be that bad