What Happened To You Today?

Comments

• KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    Geelraz said:
    2nd plot twist, combining all the shards also unleashes pokemon throughout sapience and now we can capture, raise, train and battle pokemon instead of ourselves
    Mini-pet battles would probably legit be the kind of promo event Achaea would run. For every 100 globes you buy, get a master gem which makes it easier to capture wild mini-pets and enslave them towards your entertainment needs!

• edited April 2019
    Geelraz said:
    2nd plot twist, combining all the shards also unleashes pokemon throughout sapience and now we can capture, raise, train and battle pokemon instead of ourselves

MHALDORUS used MEAN LOOK

• One thing I've learned from this game; you can get shit on, threatened, demeaned, harassed and the moment you do anything to defend yourself from it, you're automatically in the wrong and these "adults" go right to forums to post a bunch of crap trying to oust you as some sort of bad guy.

Oh well. 

• Adrik said:
    28) You told Maim de Vermiis: So.. as a question.
    29) You told Maim de Vermiis: In a straight up fight.  Who do you think would win. Zsarachnor or
    you?
    34) Maim de Vermiis told You: Oh, dearie boy. I let the braggarts and the loudmouths sort themselves
    out. They fight like a sword is the only thing they know how to use, and not all that well.
    36) You told Maim de Vermiis: Oh? That is rather nice. I'm glad I don't have to hear you shouting.
    Well, if I may be so bold.. May we get the fragment you have? It leads so many noisy interruptions 
    away from your front lawn.
    37) Maim de Vermiis told You: Such an interesting offer, dearie! But interruptions are always the
    life of the party, really. Unless, hmm. You wouldn't happen to have a child, would you? A nice 
    little boy for me to take off your hands?
    38) You told Maim de Vermiis: Sadly I don't. I'm an unmarried bachelor that's never been with a
    lady.
    39) Maim de Vermiis told You: How unfortunate! Perhaps you can get some practice with a sword in and
    find me a boy? It doesn't have to really be yours, of course.
    40) You told Maim de Vermiis: Tell you what. I could offer you say.. iunno. My first born son. I'd
    have to talk with my superiors on that, though.
    41) Maim de Vermiis told You: But dearie, if you don't have one, what do you expect me to do? Wait
    nine months for a polite lady to provide it? Of course you wouldn't.
    42) You told Maim de Vermiis: Well, might be a bit longer of a wait than nine months. I suppose your
    party will have a lot of levity in the near future.
    43) Maim de Vermiis told You: Oh, dearie. I can accelerate the process for you. A bit of necromancy
    on you here, a bit of the occult secrets on you there. Nine is just a delightful number, so 
    traditional.
    44) You told Maim de Vermiis: I.. I think I would prefer if you don't.. do strange things involving necromancy and occultism involving my goods...?
    45) Maim de Vermiis told You: Your loss, little boy. Back to playing with your sword now, then!

I'm disgusted, yet intrigued.

Worst servant of Good ever. And I should know.

(Clan): Ictinus says, "Stop it Jiraishin, you're making me like you."
  • Jiraishin said:
    only @Halos can save us now.
    I feel like Im missing some context. Newb is lost, send help plz.
  • Thundaga said:
    One thing I've learned from this game; you can get shit on, threatened, demeaned, harassed and the moment you do anything to defend yourself from it, you're automatically in the wrong and these "adults" go right to forums to post a bunch of crap trying to oust you as some sort of bad guy.

Oh well. 

I mean, all you did was take an OOC statment IC and harass someone for 4 RL days over it... then ridicule, threaten, and boast to a just-back-from-dormancy HR2 before kicking him out of the House so you could kill him.  I mean, seriously. HOW could that POSSIBLY be construed as you being a bad guy?  

Add then the ridiculous spiraling once you didn't get an immediate reply to your messages (because some people are at work and the app sucks donkey balls), followed by a ragequit...

Clearly, you are the most reasoned and logical individual on the internet.

Seriously dude, I tried to help you, to give you advice, and to give you tons of opporunity because I wanted to prove everyone wrong about you..  and yet YOU were the one shitting on everyone, demeaning them, boasting about "I'm da captain now" because you were HL for 30 seconds, and harassing them.  Aren't you 34 IRL?  You might want to see a shrink or something if that's how you act in general.  You deflect the hell out of things in a horrible attempt to play the victim.  No one is buying it anymore.

• Almost as much as he hates doves. I think he killed like 30 in the first Festival of Dawn. Just snapped their little necks. We were mortified.

i'm a rebel

• Tesha said:
    Almost as much as he hates doves. I think he killed like 30 in the first Festival of Dawn. Just snapped their little necks. We were mortified.
    Shame Jir wasn't there. He would have been sad about the doves but bonded over the horror of soft-hearted Easterners.

(Clan): Ictinus says, "Stop it Jiraishin, you're making me like you."
  • Good lord. That's actually kinda terrifying.
  • KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    edited April 2019
    Was out on the seas earlier, and I think someone laced my cigar with cactus weed:
    Inhaling deeply from a Jaruvian Best cigar, you enjoy the sensation of sweet toffee over your taste buds before releasing a large cloud of thin smoke into the air.
    A cool breeze brings forth a rolling, building cloud within which manifests a magnificent kelpie.
    A building roar echoes from a brutish squargon as it storms into the area, vicious hunger in its eyes.
    You peer at a Jaruvian Best cigar unscrupulously.

Edit: Nvm, I only just now realized these were because there were pets/mounts there. Apparently someone laced my real cigar with weed.

• 'Someone'
  • edited April 2019
    Fragment Location
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    404522 being held by a salamandrin legionnaire
    473497 being held by Mhaldorus, a colossal daemon
    473674 being held by a Khaal Theurgist
    476173 being held by a malignant baalhuezen
    476190 being held by a Khaal Theurgist
    476718 being held by a Khaal Theurgist
    477279 being held by a baleful apostate
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Whelp. Guess we'll have to wait a few days for them to move... can the move process include these denizens perishing, if they are indeed moved? Thanks!
    The Divine voice of Twilight echoes in your head, "See that it is. I espy a tithe of potential in your mortal soul, Astarod Blackstone. Let us hope that it flourishes and does not falter as so many do."

Aegis, God of War says, "You are dismissed from My demense, Astarod. Go forth and fight well. Bleed fiercely, and climb the purpose you have sought to chase for."
  • Gotta think outside the box!
  • edited April 2019
    Oh god no.

Last time someone thought outside the box we had 3 pages of "REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" in the rants thread.
  • Tahquil said:
    Oh god no.

Last time someone thought outside the box we had 3 pages of "REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" in the rants thread.
    Makarios is all for creative thinking, so I’m down to trying anything and seeing what crazy, messed up shenanigans can happen!
  • As much drama, angst, stress, drama, exhaustion, etc, that this event has caused... I must admit I am rather enjoying the action and liveliness. All orgs have put up a good showing so far, no matter who wins.
  • Jsyk.

We tried to give shards to our guardian. And our guards.

None would take it bcz they dont accept items.

So if Mhaldor wins just by default of your denizens not having the right tags.. Imma be even more pissed than i already was about being a hold item denizen. :/
  • I get the sense that 'winning' in this event...is not as obvious as it seems. I doubt any will at this rate. Any city that is...
  • SkyeSkye The Duchess Bellatere
    Jiraishin said:
    Numira said:
    Jiraishin said:
    only @Halos can save us now.
    I feel like Im missing some context. Newb is lost, send help plz.
    Halos loves turtles.
    Relevant

• Tasus said:
    So, I got MoW right before the event started. That’s been fun to do! Trying to strategize things only to have everyone scatter when fragments drop is fun, and I actually enjoyed the huge fight that happened in Moghedu last night!
    Moghedu fight was epic. I was stoked to see Hashan walking away with the fragment, though I almost ran into like three gank parties. Congrats on MoW! I think it's the coolest job in the game, and nobody can change that opinion.
  • edited April 2019
    Zhedan said:
    Tasus said:
    So, I got MoW right before the event started. That’s been fun to do! Trying to strategize things only to have everyone scatter when fragments drop is fun, and I actually enjoyed the huge fight that happened in Moghedu last night!
    Moghedu fight was epic. I was stoked to see Hashan walking away with the fragment, though I almost ran into like three gank parties. Congrats on MoW! I think it's the coolest job in the game, and nobody can change that opinion.
    Honestly, I kinda like culture a bit more since I can be energetic, get people to push things and whatnot. Now that I'm finally a General of Ashtan, I can detonate, take bounties, etc, it's nice to have something else I can focus on. The best selling point for Ashtan (for me at least is), when I try to put myself out there and raid, or skirmish or anything- I have Penwize, Dunn, Majin, Austere, (now Telinus, Buscador, Nakhti, Tianondria, and so many more!)  and others who'll support me. It really is why I stayed Ashtani, and why I'm still Ashtani today. 

Just my opinion, really. Congrats on MoW, both of you @Zhedan & @Tasus. I hope to see some meaningful conflict with your factions in the coming days!
    The Divine voice of Twilight echoes in your head, "See that it is. I espy a tithe of potential in your mortal soul, Astarod Blackstone. Let us hope that it flourishes and does not falter as so many do."

Aegis, God of War says, "You are dismissed from My demense, Astarod. Go forth and fight well. Bleed fiercely, and climb the purpose you have sought to chase for."
  • @Skye definitely almost choked on my lunch because I was laughing so hard.