Welcome to the Achaea Forums! Please be sure to read the Forum Rules.

What Happened To You Today?

Comments

• FinchyFinchy Member Posts: 142 ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    The reasoning is very simple, see [EXPUNGED] then you have to see the [CLASSIFIED] with two pairs of shears and a large marmot.

IniarAstarod
  • KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the StormMember Posts: 3,174 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    {REDACTED}, obviously.

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
    IniarAstarodFinchy
  • JiraishinJiraishin trapped in a thawing block of iceMember Posts: 1,671 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Managed to make a version of the steel scaled gloves that I can sell in my shop. Just got them approved. They are now "argent scale gloves", with leather scales painted metallic silver and metallic steel blue sewn to a leather lining.

So I guess the way it works out, Jir gets special metal-scaled gloves and everyone else can have things that are -nearly- as cool. I guess I'm ok with this.  :p

Real footage of the raid leaders exchanging blows at the Literary Archives of Hashan. 
     The Divine voice of Twilight echoes in your head, "See that it is. I espy a tithe of potential in your mortal soul, Astarod Blackstone. Let us hope that it flourishes and does not falter as so many do."
    ZhedanElly
  • ZhedanZhedan Member Posts: 64 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    edited March 14
    Astarod said:

Real footage of the raid leaders exchanging blows at the Literary Archives of Hashan. 
    Im DWC not monk tho.

Edit: Real footage:
    Astarod                                                                         Zhedan

Astarod
  • SobriquetSobriquet Member Posts: 2,272 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Zhedan said:
    Astarod said:

Im DWC not monk tho
    Vkeepup gripping 
  • AstarodAstarod Member Posts: 272 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished

pfft. Me and my two other men taking a 7 man rush ^^^^
     The Divine voice of Twilight echoes in your head, "See that it is. I espy a tithe of potential in your mortal soul, Astarod Blackstone. Let us hope that it flourishes and does not falter as so many do."
  • AstarodAstarod Member Posts: 272 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished

Made it to 1,000. Suppose I should start working on 2,000...
    SobriquetSiduri
  • PyoriPyori Member Posts: 1,397 @ - Epic Achaean
    Trey said:
    The unnecessary apostrophe on wants and the comma between do and heathen are going to give me a fucking stroke :/
    It's part of being a heathen. You disgrace people with awful grammar.

Jahrak
  • BuscadorBuscador Member Posts: 19 ✭✭ - Stalwart
    You violently buffet a mhun labourer, battering him relentlessly.
    You have scored a CRITICAL hit!
    You have slain a mhun labourer, retrieving the corpse.
    Your soul cries out in ecstasy as it reaches new heights of power. You have advanced to level 89.
    You have reached the illustrious level of 2nd Rank of the Infinite.
    AstarodWanhedaJethan
  • FinchyFinchy Member Posts: 142 ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    edited March 18
    Trey said:
    The unnecessary apostrophe on wants and the comma between do and heathen are going to give me a fucking stroke :/
    Old Mhaldorian trick, its actually "Wanting to be inducted to the cause of Evil"s

The comma is just sloppy work. 

EDIT:  I will not discuss how many timed I edited this to even try and make it work. I'm disgusted in myself.

• PenwizePenwize Member Posts: 1,481 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Much love for @Vastar and @Phaestus for an awesome experience. <3 you both.
    KyrraShirszaeJahrak
  • KyrraKyrra Sanctum of the SkyMember Posts: 4,815 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    I am sad that I missed out on the event. I was walking out the door to go to work when it started.
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• LennLenn Member Posts: 226 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    I finally got enemied to Cyrene.

I'd been expecting this to eventually happen for about two and a half real years now. It's been so long, it's actually a bit weird it actually happened.
    Kyrra said:
    I am sad that I missed out on the event. I was walking out the door to go to work when it started.
    We were all sad too, Zure and Vastar agreed with Penwize and I. We wanted you there :'(

Today I killed a dreadpilar. It was rough, the dreadpilar killed me three or four times before I worked it out.

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • CooperCooper IowaMember Posts: 4,869 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    I wish I had the chance to bash as an Avatar :(

It's like old-school dragon bashing - godly stats and class skills

• KyrraKyrra Sanctum of the SkyMember Posts: 4,815 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Klendathu said:
    Kyrra said:
    We were all sad too, Zure and Vastar agreed with Penwize and I. We wanted you there :'(

Today I killed a dreadpilar. It was rough, the dreadpilar killed me three or four times before I worked it out.
    You better throw me a party, I am counting down the days until I am back! 😉
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• TahquilTahquil Member Posts: 4,170 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Jilli Juice diet takes another.
  • GalyleoGalyleo Member Posts: 43 ✭✭ - Stalwart
    Penwize said:
    Having garnered the requisite number of supporters, you become Archon Ascendant of Ashtan!
    A chorus of cheers erupts among the citizenry, who hope that you will lead them into a new age of
    prosperity.
    Reality shudders before you as Entropy itself quickens your blood at the behest of the Lord of
    Oblivion, your blackened veins surging with His highest regard.

It's been quite a day.  <3 everyone for your support and pushing me to do it.

Congrats!
  • AmunetAmunet Spokane, Washington, USAMember Posts: 750 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Babel's favours are the best favours, by far. Congratulations, @Penwize. I'm not sure if I pity you or @Pyori more, haha. 
    My avatar is an image created by this very talented gentleman, of whose work I am extremely jealous. It was not originally a picture of Amunet, but it certainly looks a great deal like how I envision her!
    Penwize
Sign In to Comment.