What Happened To You Today?

Comments

• Your soul cries out in ecstasy as it reaches new heights of power. You have advanced to level 95.
    You have reached the illustrious level of 1st Order of the Hyperphysical.
    You have received 23 Bound Credits!

Your soul cries out in ecstasy as it reaches new heights of power. You have advanced to level 96.
    You have reached the illustrious level of Master of Sapience.

You have slain:
     Players: 15
      [     1] Tasus                           [     3] Shirszae
      [     2] Austere                         [     4] Majin
      [     1] Morthif                         [     4] Astarod

New personal bests all across the board! Productive month to say the least.
  • Zhedan said:
    Your soul cries out in ecstasy as it reaches new heights of power. You have advanced to level 95.

Your soul cries out in ecstasy as it reaches new heights of power. You have advanced to level 96.

You have slain:

Well, actually, it's [10] Astarod if we're counting raids, gonna have to bump my [25] Zhedan up though. We haven't dueled a lot lately :(

I blame you! Get dragon already. 

The Divine voice of Twilight echoes in your head, "See that it is. I espy a tithe of potential in your mortal soul, Astarod Blackstone. Let us hope that it flourishes and does not falter as so many do."

Aegis, God of War says, "You are dismissed from My demense, Astarod. Go forth and fight well. Bleed fiercely, and climb the purpose you have sought to chase for."
  • Astarod said:
    Zhedan said:
    Your soul cries out in ecstasy as it reaches new heights of power. You have advanced to level 95.

You have slain:

Well, actually, it's [10] Astarod if we're counting raids, gonna have to bump my [25] Zhedan up though. We haven't dueled a lot lately :(

I blame you! Get dragon already. 

Hah I don't think I killed you in any of the skirmishes. This was solely on level 95
  • edited March 2019
    Had a great couple of rounds with Hashan this morning. That morning crew (for me) has come quite a long ways from where it started. It's always great to have a group of people you can work, train, and grow with. Especially when you win a couple, and then they win a couple. It's just fun like that. Props to @Ammar, @Elon, @Zhedan, @Gilliam, and @Krizal who kept coming back after we beat them, only to return the favor! Props to my guys as well, @Shirszae, @telinus, @kuririn, and @Tianondria, who also didn't let defeat phase them in the slightest! It was really fun!!!

Really, I think my favorite part, is I can ask a few people if they'll engage or not, and they'll tell me either 'sure', or 'come back later' which really helps me not waste time sitting around, smudging, whatnot. So, props, all of you. 

Also, [1,200] Achaea. Bwahahahahaha. 
    The Divine voice of Twilight echoes in your head, "See that it is. I espy a tithe of potential in your mortal soul, Astarod Blackstone. Let us hope that it flourishes and does not falter as so many do."

Aegis, God of War says, "You are dismissed from My demense, Astarod. Go forth and fight well. Bleed fiercely, and climb the purpose you have sought to chase for."
  • Got bamboozled by a Psion (Thanks @Gilliam!), and thrust into a somewhat awkward conversation with @Dunn. But it was a good convo. and now our kids have a play-date (meaning I'm chuckin' spawn into a crater). :joy:
  • It's like a playpen and sandbox in one, and free!

• edited April 2019
    Concluded my ongoing city event for the month of March, the Legion Lottery! Soldiers earned tickets through detonating, sanctioning raids, defiling, and training. At the end of the month, three winners were drawn! 

Here is a live video of the drawing. I used a program called Random Picker which I had never heard of before. It allowed me to weight the entrants, so I did so according to ticket counts. The first drawing in the video is a "preview" and does not affect the results in any way (RIP Ammar who got the fake 500k). The second drawing in the video is the official outcome! I also took a few brief seconds to showcase some of the other features for those interested.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/f5s6j9n1jadexyn/The Legion Lottery.mp4?dl=0

And the official results, provided by the website!
    https://app.randompicker.com/protocol/598430x66314

Thanks for the amazing participation Hashan!

Edit: Forgot to turn Spotify off, oops!
  • edited April 2019
    Zhedan said:
    Concluded my ongoing city event for the month of March, the Legion Lottery! Soldiers earned tickets through detonating, sanctioning raids, defiling, and training. At the end of the month, three winners were drawn! 

Here is a live video of the drawing. I used a program called Random Picker which I had never heard of before. It allowed me to weight the entrants, so I did so according to ticket counts. The first drawing in the video is a "preview" and does not affect the results in any way (RIP Ammar who got the fake 500k). The second drawing in the video is the official outcome! I also took a few brief seconds to showcase some of the other features for those interested.

Is that the music you listen to when I kill you?

Awesome lottery though! Glad to see you guys doing something positive for your combative folk. 

Edit: Here's my music! Always seems to line up with my air/DW balance. (give it 3 minutes. It's pretty nice) :)

0:33:20 Pt-9-

• edited April 2019
    Astarod said:
    Zhedan said:

Is that the music you listen to when I kill you?

Awesome lottery though! Glad to see you guys doing something positive for your combative folk. 

Edit: Here's my music! Always seems to line up with my air/DW balance. (give it 3 minutes. It's pretty nice) :)

0:33:20 Pt-9-

That's way too calm... If I'm being honest about what I kill you to:

Grouping up song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cno20onK9dY

Killing song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8JflBNovLE

Maybe next time sport:
    44) You told Astarod: He's racing, and pacing, and plotting the course.
    45) You told Astarod: He's going the distance.
    46) Astarod told You: It's the final countdown!
    47) Astarod told You: Wrong song?
    48) You told Astarod: Yeah.

• edited April 2019
    That's way too calm... If I'm being honest about what I kill you to:

Maybe next time sport:
    44) You told Astarod: He's racing, and pacing, and plotting the course.
    45) You told Astarod: He's going the distance.
    46) Astarod told You: It's the final countdown!
    47) Astarod told You: Wrong song?
    48) You told Astarod: Yeah.

I was being sarcastic!

and yeah, maybe it's a hint that my adrenaline isn't high when I'm killing you. :D 

/s jk jk

what do you listen to, the other 12 minutes you make us wait?!?!

• Trying to learn how to fight 1 v 1. Seems pretty pointless as I'm getting royally screwed by everyone I fight, one fight was so bad he didn't realise what class I was until I correct him afterwards. 

Hunted for 4 hours and ended down on XP

Today was not a good day
  • Buscador said:
    Trying to learn how to fight 1 v 1. Seems pretty pointless as I'm getting royally screwed by everyone I fight, one fight was so bad he didn't realise what class I was until I correct him afterwards. 

Today was not a good day
    The first step in being good at anything is royally sucking at it.
  • Buscador said:
    Trying to learn how to fight 1 v 1. Seems pretty pointless as I'm getting royally screwed by everyone I fight, one fight was so bad he didn't realise what class I was until I correct him afterwards. 

Today was not a good day
    Regardless of how many times you die, remember the times you don't. You've done great so far- don't sell yourself short. The only person who decides you're done is you. You will decide. Chin up, friend. :)

• Buscador said:

Today was not a good day
    Gotta not care about the losses. Every one is an opportunity to learn and adjust.

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • Buscador said:

Today was not a good day
    I agree with the previous responses and also, as an Occultist you're gonna kick ass once you learn. Keep it up!
  • Make sure to practice fight in the arena, you don't lose experience in there. You also don't permanently use minerals/venoms/etc in there.

• Caelan said:
    Scions have a Patron.  And so far some fun discussion with @Aegis on HNT where a newbie braved to ask questions.  

Thanks to @Faedwyn, @Torrent, @Rangor, hell even @Telinus when he was around, and @Andraste who all had a part in pushing the House to the point where we were worthy enough (and all kept pushing me to see if Aegis would, which I find ironic since everyone assumes I just decided to do it one day).  We also finally filled a longstanding billet that needed filled.  Still have a few more to go...

Baby steps, but we are getting there. The House has been representing Eleusis in the majority of raids and skirmishes even when numbers are dicked against us.  Pretty damn proud of the House right now.  Proud papa
    Burrito War II? 

Congrats man!!!!

• edited April 2019
    Zhedan said:
    *Sees friend in trouble*

Roughly fifteen seconds later.

roughly fifteen seconds later. 

- (thirty seconds later) - By the unwavering will of Astarod Blackstone, the Merciless, the skull of Zhedan has imploded.

TLDR: Honestly, natural skirmishes are the best ones, since everyone from both sides just kinda showed up. Gotta love the ones we're having these days. 

• Astarod said:
    Zhedan said:
    *Sees friend in trouble*

- (thirty seconds later) - By the unwavering will of Astarod Blackstone, the Merciless, the skull of Zhedan has imploded.

TLDR: Honestly, natural skirmishes are the best ones, since everyone from both sides just kinda showed up. Gotta love the ones we're having these days. 

Huh? Two unentirely related things, Shirszae wasn't even there!
  • Zhedan said:
    Astarod said:
    Zhedan said:
    *Sees friend in trouble*

Huh? Two unentirely related things, Shirszae wasn't even there!
    I bite my thumb at thee. 

• ...I was trying to figure out what things my bat would eat. She turned down fruit, she turned down rat. So I thought "maybe insects!"...

You give the corpse of a mutated horkvali inmate to a swift ghost bat.
    A swift ghost bat snuffles at the corpse of a mutated horkvali inmate, before hissing at the morsel in displeasure.
    You frown at a swift ghost bat.
    A swift ghost bat snuffles at a massive war beetle, before hissing at the morsel in displeasure.
    You say to a swift ghost bat with a lilting, Delosian accent, "Ungrateful!"
    You give a bright green praying mantis to a swift ghost bat.
    Snuffling at a bright green praying mantis with her upturned snout, a swift ghost bat quickly swallows the morsel whole.
    You say with a lilting, Delosian accent, "......"
    You say with a lilting, Delosian accent, "That bitch."
    You say to a swift ghost bat with a lilting, Delosian accent, "SPIT HIM OUT!"
    Taleila looks horrified.

RIP Frons, the bright green praying mantis.
  • Taleila said:
    ...I was trying to figure out what things my bat would eat. She turned down fruit, she turned down rat. So I thought "maybe insects!"...

A swift ghost bat snuffles at the corpse of a mutated horkvali inmate, before hissing at the morsel in displeasure.
    A swift ghost bat snuffles at a massive war beetle, before hissing at the morsel in displeasure.
    Snuffling at a bright green praying mantis with her upturned snout, a swift ghost bat quickly swallows the morsel whole.
    Taleila looks horrified.

I need your bat. Now.

(Clan): Ictinus says, "Stop it Jiraishin, you're making me like you."
  • Jiraishin said:
    Taleila said:
    ...I was trying to figure out what things my bat would eat. She turned down fruit, she turned down rat. So I thought "maybe insects!"...

Taleila looks horrified.

I need your bat. Now.
    Her name is Phasma and she's the best bat in the universe and I love her, and she's all mine! D:
  • Taleila said:
    Jiraishin said:
    Taleila said:

Taleila looks horrified.

I need your bat. Now.
    Her name is Phasma and she's the best bat in the universe and I love her, and she's all mine! D:
    YIELD, HEATHEN

• Zhedan said:

@Jiraishin saved my ass today with selling me the double experience orbs. He gets a rave too!

Shhh heathen, our love must remain secret.

• Zhedan said:
    Lightning-quick, you jab an orc soldier with a Scimitar of Eagles.
    You have scored a WORLD-SHATTERING CRITICAL hit!!!
    You have slain an orc soldier, retrieving the corpse.
    You have learned a new Attainment ability: Dragonhood.
    Your soul cries out in ecstasy as it reaches new heights of power. You have advanced to level 99.
    You have completed the Ashaxei's Brood resolution! Congratulations!
    You just received message #909 from Achaea.
    You just received a group of 15 mementoes!
    You have reached the illustrious level of Greater Dragon.
    Obligatory dragon rave incoming:

Huge thanks to @Zoktos who gave my hunting a bit more strategy in the 90's and maximized my time spent, and of course @Krizal the best mentor and the world. Not to mention all the others who offered their help along the way (@Penwize <3).

No thanks to @Astarod, @Telinus, and @Shirszae who made my bashing life hell the last few months, however, I look forward to getting back to poking my scimitars at you rather than Sidhe. (Just kidding, you all kept it exciting for me)

@Jiraishin saved my ass today with selling me the double experience orbs. He gets a rave too!

@Asmodron, I couldn't have timed it better even if I tried, so this screenshot is for you:

• @Zhedan said:

No thanks to @Astarod, @Telinus, and @Shirszae who made my bashing life hell the last few months, however, I look forward to getting back to poking my scimitars at you rather than Sidhe. (Just kidding, you all kept it exciting for me)