What Happened To You Today?

Comments

• Torrent said:
    Penwize said:
    Amunet said:
    Penwize said:
    Your soul cries out in ecstasy as it reaches new heights of power. You have advanced to level 150.
    You have reached the illustrious level of 84th step to Divinity.
    It's been a very productive few days, to say the least!

Well....
    You are level 150 (84th step to Divinity) and 0.3% of the way to the next level.
    Health:      20785 /20785     Mana:        12387 /12397
    Endurance:   64150 /64150     Willpower:   51032 /52900

Is that before or after artefacts?
    After. 27 constitution, level three bracelets, fully stacked death cape. Regular Dragon constitution (20) with no artefacts would be 10,235 health at that level.
  • My health hasn't gone up from level 80 - 90, does this change at some point then?
  • Buscador said:
    My health hasn't gone up from level 80 - 90, does this change at some point then?
    That's actually a recent change itself. Level 80 to 99 have the same max health (calculated as if you were level 99). There's presumably a huge jump from 79 to 80 because of this.
  • Penwize said:
    Amunet said:
    Penwize said:
    Your soul cries out in ecstasy as it reaches new heights of power. You have advanced to level 150.
    You have reached the illustrious level of 84th step to Divinity.
    It's been a very productive few days, to say the least!

Well....
    You are level 150 (84th step to Divinity) and 0.3% of the way to the next level.
    Health:      20785 /20785     Mana:        12387 /12397
    Endurance:   64150 /64150     Willpower:   51032 /52900

You need a hug, buddy?

• ....really? 

(Also IDEA SUPPORT 66 -- make ice less slippery)

You slip and fall on the ice as you try to leave.
    A towering obelisk.
    Glimmering hints of greyish daylight are all that pierce through the darkening clouds above. The ground is slick with ice.
    You see exits leading eastsouth, and southwest.

• Learn2evade

(Clan): Ictinus says, "Stop it Jiraishin, you're making me like you."
  • Laedha said:
    ....really? 

A towering obelisk.
    Glimmering hints of greyish daylight are all that pierce through the darkening clouds above. The ground is slick with ice.

I actually just had an Idea go through that I submitted about less slippery ice or removing it altogether. Hopefully with all these constant ideas, the administration will take it out of the biomes and just leave it for combat. In Aetolia levitation negates ice altogether, but I understand that with the gauntlet of freezing and magi/shaman utilizing it, that option is out of the question.

2019/3/18/15:59 Your idea has reached sufficient support, and voting has been closed for it.
  • Laedha said:
    ....really? 

A towering obelisk.

That's not really an appropriate thing for the IDEAS system as it has pretty significant combat implications. Even if it receives enough support, it's unlikely to actually be approved, unless Makarios thinks that frozen ground is too good for combat with its current proc rate (probably not the case). I'd much rather they just got rid of frozen ground due to weather entirely as it doesn't add anything interesting to the game. We didn't have it for the first 15 or so years I played, and I haven't thought "Yes, this is much better" (but have thought "This is fucking annoying") since it was introduced.

Outside of combat, you can firelash frozen ground to get rid of it, spam the direction (it doesn't count towards the movement rate limit), fly, evade, etc.
  • KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm
    Maybe lower the proc rate for slipping on natural (weather caused) ice much lower than that of unnaturally formed ice?

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • Antonius said:
    That's actually a recent change itself. Level 80 to 99 have the same max health (calculated as if you were level 99). There's presumably a huge jump from 79 to 80 because of this.
    There is no special jump at 79-80, the hp rate gain of 1-80 was just overall increased
  • Killed a lamassu today... Plus some Mhuns.
    Poor lamassu... And Mhuns, I guess.

I'm sorry, I don't know what "BURN YOU LITTLE...!" means.

Killed a lamassu today... Plus some Mhuns.
    Poor lamassu... And Mhuns, I guess.
    Get it in the Well of Chaos!

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • edited March 2019
    Tahquil said:
    I adore the flavour naturally caused ice gives locations that make sense like Tundra :(
    Idk, if you want to slip around you can, but as soon as something negates weather-themed ice, you can be sure I'm getting that piece of equipment as fast as I'm able. I'm not saying you can't enjoy naturally-created room hinder, but that's no excuse to make the rest of us 'enjoy' it!
    The Divine voice of Twilight echoes in your head, "See that it is. I espy a tithe of potential in your mortal soul, Astarod Blackstone. Let us hope that it flourishes and does not falter as so many do."

Aegis, God of War says, "You are dismissed from My demense, Astarod. Go forth and fight well. Bleed fiercely, and climb the purpose you have sought to chase for."
  • Astarod said:
    Tahquil said:
    I adore the flavour naturally caused ice gives locations that make sense like Tundra :(
    Idk, if you want to slip around you can, but as soon as something negates weather-themed ice, you can be sure I'm getting that piece of equipment as fast as I'm able. I'm not saying you can't enjoy naturally-created room hinder, but that's no excuse to make the rest of us 'enjoy' it!
    I wouldn't mind it if it were occasional, like every fourth or fifth room you slip once or twice. The problem was giving it the same properties as rooms frozen with combat hinder abilities. That's too much and makes it a chore to get around. 
  • I seem to only slip every 4-5 room during the summer and that increases the closer to winter it is. I'm not sure if this is just a coincidence or a coded seasonal factor.
  • Just checked. The ice in the locations I visit mostly melt in summer months so NEVERMIND.
  • Became a Vanguard in Ashtan's Military today. One more till I can detonate tanks myself like a cool kid. 
    The Divine voice of Twilight echoes in your head, "See that it is. I espy a tithe of potential in your mortal soul, Astarod Blackstone. Let us hope that it flourishes and does not falter as so many do."

Aegis, God of War says, "You are dismissed from My demense, Astarod. Go forth and fight well. Bleed fiercely, and climb the purpose you have sought to chase for."
  • Had good fun with some duels today. Got something fixed that I've wanted fixed for awhile (Thank you @Nicola , i think. I never saw a message as to who did it)..

And bought an artie!

Shout outs to @Ammar for bein a pretty chill guy to duel.
    Jiraishin said:
    Coiling tendrils of radiant fire alight upon you, a searing mark of the
    Righteous Fire's true Favour. It will last for 3 Achaean months.

He loves me, He really loves me  :3
    Liar, liar, pants on fire?

• Mhaldor has been playing good cop/bad cop in repeated interactions with (some group of denizens). The Tyrannus is the good cop and everyone else bad cop. Who would have thought?
  • He has completed a secret blood ritual to safeguard the trolls.

Maybe the fastest and easiest honours line that I've come across. Not like others that tend to drive you crazy for months *shakefist Urthug*.
  • It's not bloody secret if we all know there's one because whomever writes up the honours list is telling everyone!

• edited March 2019
    I murdered.
    Edit: A lot.