What Happened To You Today?

Comments

• To be fair, we did it both times BEFORE the TDF's.

AND, we were doing it against Mhaldor, not Cyrene, so.. you know... it was actually difficult.
         He is a coward who has to bring two friends as backup to jump people hunting.

• Frederich said:
    We killed Mhaldorus twice when you all didn't have the TDFs.

Then we wiped you guys again, after the TDFs, with two tanks, because you guys attacked us at a ceremony (which you guys say you never do)
    Thats because we haven't..... until then.
    And doesnt change the fact of you all taking divine advantage to try and brag...
    When you want to be like mhaldor, you have to have a lil self respect first
  • Deuc TDF'd them for breathraining and being smartasses in shouts, while Targossas was having a city-wide ceremony (unrelated to the raids) with him present. It was also like 3-4 hours after the second raid finished.

I'm not entirely sure what you were expecting with that one.

Also nobody under appreciates Dragon. Pretty sure literally everyone knows how strong it is... It's also something that a lot of people find very boring, compared to... Pretty much every other class.
  • Don't see anyone braggin' about what we've done, either. Just pointing out the facts. 
         He is a coward who has to bring two friends as backup to jump people hunting.

• Yeah dragon is just incredibly boring personally
  • Dragon has limb prep and affliction momentum routes. It's possible to kill via damage, timed (devour), and truelocking. How is it boring :(
     <3 
  • Because none of the routes are really very interesting, challenging, or that hard to avoid except for one.
  • Dragon's stronk, but not a good ganking class. No passive or active room hinders, no good affliction overload, no fast kill path 2v1. Not its strongest suit, if the other person just wants to run away :(
  • Personally I find limb damage classes in general to be extraordinarily dull; they encourage a very boring way to fight. Slow prepping is neither fun to fight against, or fun to fight as, yet it's pretty much necessary versus Serpents/Shamans/etc that know what they're doing. If I wanted to play something that mind-numbing I'd just go do arena in WoW.
  • Proficy said:
    Frederich said:

Then we wiped you guys again, after the TDFs, with two tanks, because you guys attacked us at a ceremony (which you guys say you never do)
    And doesnt change the fact of you all taking divine advantage to try and brag...
    Mhaldor doesn't have a monopoly on guard raids or killing city guardians, and other cities doing those things doesn't mean they "want to be like Mhaldor".
    Sayenna said:
    Also nobody under appreciates Dragon. Pretty sure literally everyone knows how strong it is... It's also something that a lot of people find very boring, compared to... Pretty much every other class.
    I think at least some people don't look beyond bite and/or roar spam, possibly with limb breaks thrown in, when looking at what Dragon has to offer (for groups), especially if they're not aware of some of the more "recent" changes. Definitely boring compared to a lot of other classes, but it's also one of the few that pairs well with literally everything else, since it offers both very high limb damage on rend and great affliction potential (notably on demand impatience).
  • It pairs well enough, that's true, but for afflictions there's much better classes which is one of their issues. For limb strats though they're pretty hard to beat. Dragon is very 'no real weaknesses, but no amazing strengths' which some people (like me) find unexciting.
  • edited September 2017
    Proficy said:
    Frederich said:

You mean... by targeting Cyrene? We get self-respect by targeting Cyrene?

I think I'll take what we've got. When you want to be like Targ, try hitting a more difficult target.

(I'm pretty sure nobody in either city should be determining their "respectableness" by guard raids though)

• AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be
    Woke up to 54 new posts. I had expectations. I was not disappointed. Thx guys.
    Huh. Neat.
  • I just wanna be able to retaliate without having to do hours of pk lawyering :(
  • edited September 2017
    Sayenna said:
    Deuc TDF'd them for breathraining and being smartasses in shouts, while Targossas was having a city-wide ceremony (unrelated to the raids) with him present. It was also like 3-4 hours after the second raid finished.

I'm not entirely sure what you were expecting with that one.

That sounds like a pretty grey area frankly.

On one side, it makes perfect sense for Mhaldor to attack and disrupt a ceremony for the city of the light. If a Divine had not been there, they would have likely been congratulated for it as well.

Then on the other side...it turns out a Divine WAS there....which takes us back to the age-old argument of "Respect the Divine in all aspects, no matter what realm". I'm guessing throwing down draconic breaths and disrupting a ceremony linked (?) to His realm...would be taken as offensive.

I can see why some resentment is up concerning it.
  • They knew he was there, no doubt about it! Went anyway.

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm
    Jadys said:
    When Targ came into Ashtan, I wasn't expecting to win or stop them, but I was expecting to at least try. I mean, I understand it's tradition and impossible odds, but why am I here if it isn't to play? I had one guard-assisted kill and a failed plan b, but it's better than having done nothing at all. 
    I play to have fun too, and my idea of fun isn't getting roflstomped by the Lady of the Crossing and her entourage while they come to kill the guardian. They came, they did what they set out to do and they left. All over in a matter of minutes.

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • Aralaya said:
    @Chubbs
    we have buses...
    Not on my side of town!!!!
  • Cooper said:
    There is a 500+ year long tradition of gods disfavouring/zapping/punishing people who attack people in their presence, it's just not something you do.
    Yeah, this. What do people think would have happened if Targ breathrained a ceremony with Sartan in attendance?
  • Nazihk said:
    Cooper said:
    There is a 500+ year long tradition of gods disfavouring/zapping/punishing people who attack people in their presence, it's just not something you do.
    Yeah, this. What do people think would have happened if Targ breathrained a ceremony with Sartan in attendance?
    Acknowledgement of bravery and tenacity with favours? Smiting of surviving followers for their failure to prevent? I'm sure he'd even give DL a "good job thumbs up".
  • edited September 2017
    nevermind
  • Reyson said:
    I just wanna be able to retaliate without having to do hours of pk lawyering :(
    Bounties.
  • (P) a Brighthold watchman#155660 being held by @Makarios

Makarios has a gun at this guard's head.  Plz send halp.