What Happened To You Today?

Comments

• MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    Farrah said:
    Dunn said:
    I'm just gonna wait til the staff raiding stops to log back on.

We only hit Ashtan's guardian.

Mostly pwning Mhaldor cause they're the ones who guard raided Cyrene and then boasted that we could never do the same, guard bashed Targ once when it was empty, and tried to guard bash Targ again while we were in Nish crusading. I'm too soft to pick on present Ashtan. :(

I'm just all for JUSTICE.
    See, my only issue in all of this is that none of any of that matters.

You would have raided Mhaldor hard for <insert reason here> no matter what took place when you won the staff. It was absolutely guarenteed. We could have not done anything since the war and it would have been for the war, or for older guard bashings, or because we're the traditional bad guys, or whatever else.

No need to try and justify it. Just accept it (and that Mhaldor as a whole didn't enjoy it, from the sounds of things) and move on.
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • Krypton said:
    inb4 you learn Tlalaiad inbued Staff with the power to Litany all the guardians into serving you
    imbued*
  • edited September 2017
    Melodie said:
    Farrah said:
    Dunn said:

Mostly pwning Mhaldor cause they're the ones who guard raided Cyrene and then boasted that we could never do the same, guard bashed Targ once when it was empty, and tried to guard bash Targ again while we were in Nish crusading. I'm too soft to pick on present Ashtan. :(

See, my only issue in all of this is that none of any of that matters.

You would have raided Mhaldor hard for <insert reason here> no matter what took place when you won the staff. It was absolutely guarenteed. We could have not done anything since the war and it would have been for the war, or for older guard bashings, or because we're the traditional bad guys, or whatever else.

No need to try and justify it. Just accept it (and that Mhaldor as a whole didn't enjoy it, from the sounds of things) and move on.

Every time I've guard bashed has had a catalyst, so maybe this applies to others? But since I led this one, I can say it wouldn't have been the same if Mhaldor had acted differently. You don't see us doing it to Hashan or Ashtan.

To be clear, though, I have no problem with Mhaldor guard bashing, or any faction doing it. I just know a lot of people do so I tend to keep it to those who "consent" by doing it themselves, personally.

The real Q is why Mhaldor dramatically changed its stance on guard bashing since last week when they cleared all of Cyrene's guards.

• I mean, Cyrene will call guards every chance it gets, so attacking Cyrene (especially going for the guardian) is gunna require clearing guardstacks.
  • MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    Lol, okay. I don't really believe you, but that's fine. No one complained about the guard bashing in general - it's always the time spent that gets to most.

I'm also really tired of the dog piling on Mhaldor for the last few weeks on forums. And honestly, this'll be my last reply, because I don't want to feed into it. Y'all have fun, I'm sure you will.
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • Who is dogpiling on Mhaldor? Most of Targossas sees it one way. Most of Mhaldor sees it the opposite. It's usually that way.
  • I took my grandmother out for dinner today. It was nice.

• Thought I'd bash in the lava chambers to help push me through the 70s. Aaaaaaand I found the Wyrm Lord. Not much to say after that.

Being dominated by a denizen is one thing--I expect to die while exploring. But the fact he stole from my lifeless corpse has fueled a fire no creature should have willingly lit. 

It's on like Donkey Kong now.
  • edited September 2017
    @Farrah
    Jesus christ...

I HAD HOPE FOR YOU DAWNLORD :(

For the uninitiated, in discord there is a running joke to make me younger than I am, since I am smol bab.

Tecton-Today at 6:17 PM

teehee b.u.t.t. pirates
  • edited September 2017
    Aralaya said:
    I drove on a road for the firs time today! It was terrifying.
    I almost hit a bird but I stopped in time. (He was shot and walking, it was sad)
    I got up to 40!
    Also I didn't hit anything, except for a few branches on a cut down tree limb when I was stopping in front of the house.

Is it normal to be shaking like this? :#
    Lol I just got my license a few weeks ago. It's terrifying. Still dont want to drive on a highway. They go 60+. I love my bus pass.
  • Kiet said:
    You sure it wasn't your grandfather but their name threw you off?
    Nah. I can tell because of the glasses. My grandma wears glasses and my grandpa is dead.

• Sylphie said:
    Lol I just got my license a few weeks ago. It's terrifying. Still dont want to drive on a highway. They go 60+. I love my bus pass.
    I wish we had buses. :(
  • Chubbs said:
    Sylphie said:
    I wish we had buses. :(
    I wish we had less pot holes.
  • @Chubbs
    we have buses...

Tecton-Today at 6:17 PM

teehee b.u.t.t. pirates
  • Makarios said:
    Rangor said:
    Wasn't there, so I can say me and my Eu/aussie homies woulda rocked it.

There weren't any sylvans in this one, so this is quite possible!

Should have just cancelled it when you saw no Sylvans. It's like the kiddy pool played knife, rocks scissors.
  • Sylphie said:
    Aralaya said:
    I drove on a road for the firs time today! It was terrifying.
    I almost hit a bird but I stopped in time. (He was shot and walking, it was sad)
    I got up to 40!
    Also I didn't hit anything, except for a few branches on a cut down tree limb when I was stopping in front of the house.

Is it normal to be shaking like this? :#
    I've been driving for 22 years.. I feel old again now

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."
  • Something something something, Asian drivers, something something.
         He is a coward who has to bring two friends as backup to jump people hunting.

• Xaden said:
    Something something something, Asian drivers, something something.
    I think Asian drivers are probably better than leprechaun drivers.
  • KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm
    I'm a couple of weeks older than Sobby, and I've never had a driving lesson. :open_mouth:

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • Escaped being jumped by 3 people in Moghedu and only getting a burst death! Wahooo! Elder dragon stronk ~~
     <3 
  • 2! Stheno wasn't partaking. And Kiet has a fkin TDF, that scrub -_-
  • Giving afflictions dont care for TDF or TF. :dizzy:

• Unless you can't tzantza or inflame! Skill nerf harsh :(

Had to use dragon, that scrub.
  • People need to appreciate Dragon in combat more. It's honestly a very powerful class, and not at all difficult to begin fighting as, either.
     <3 
  • rofl.  Can they not tzantza?  Damn das brutal.  (Just go dergon)
  • Farrah said:
    Dunn said:

So, it only took staff and citywide TF's.. while your divine giving out TDF's to the other city for you to be able to do it.... *handclap*
    I give props out when they are due.. i also point and shame when someone is a lil below the respectable bar
  • We killed Mhaldorus twice when you all didn't have the TDFs.

Then we wiped you guys again, after the TDFs, with two tanks, because you guys attacked us at a ceremony (which you guys say you never do)