What Happened To You Today?

Comments

• Tabor, the Sugardown announcer exclaims, "As they streak across the finish line, Sashay Away takes
    first, Big Gob takes second, and with a final burst of energy, Snickerdawdle leaps forward and grabs 
    third place! Well done little guy!"

You have won 49 Bound Credit(s) on your bet... Uh, better than losing the tickets I suppose! :smiley:
  • edited September 2017
    Atalkez said:
    Kiet said:
    I feel like I should be annoyed by that but it doesn't compare to killing Blu so joke's on u
    ?

It is far harder to kill Mhaldorus than Blu though.
    Only makes sense, Targ loses the 2 on 2 and goes back to basics... 15 on 6'ish.... haha 

No seriously i dont want to be a @frederich but nothing new happened. Almost certain every staff awarding ceremony ends up eith a raid... a Mhaldor raid non the less. Perks of being the most popular city. Ill let you all decide what the definition of popular is.

Nothing that could have been done to stop that, besides abuse of worldburn, which wasnt used not once. And @atalkez every guardian is the same. We jus managed to get ours with half the force, no one with divine favors, no staff, and against a greater force.... step your grief game up
  • Good job tho... i left thinking you all had given up, came back to an empty stygian.. :(

Let the hate continue to flow... you all are following in our footsteps perfectly.
  • So like.  You trying to be a shit head and tagging me here?

I guess every time I say the name @Proficy on the forums I have to tag it like @Proficy.  Hopefully it doesn't become that annoying.
  • Proficy said:
    Atalkez said:
    Kiet said:
    I feel like I should be annoyed by that but it doesn't compare to killing Blu so joke's on u
    ?

Only makes sense, Targ loses the 2 on 2 and goes back to basics... 15 on 6'ish.... haha 

No seriously i dont want to be a @frederich but nothing new happened. Almost certain every staff awarding ceremony ends up eith a raid... a Mhaldor raid non the less. Perks of being the most popular city. Ill let you all decide what the definition of popular is.

Nothing that could have been done to stop that, besides abuse of worldburn, which wasnt used not once. And @atalkez every guardian is the same. We jus managed to get ours with half the force, no one with divine favors, no staff, and against a greater force.... step your grief game up

15 on 6 + 20ish guards at the same time. You're leaving out the crucial info there. We dived Mhaldor's gates rofl.

Cyrene's guardian is easier to kill because Cyrene is full of non-coms and has an awful guard setup. That's just fact.

We lost the 2v2 tournament because you prioritized that while we prioritized winning Staff so we could destroy with it. Perks of the success there.
  • Antonius said:
    Solnir said:
    Did Proficy just say that Cyrene is a greater force than Mhaldor?
    The CTF doesn't lie!
    :(
    I tried to start a petition to get it moved to the next day.. Most of us couldnt stick around for it.

The only thing i fear more than the wrath of Sartan, is the scorne from a neglected woman.
  • Ooooo Proficy calling you two out @Farrah @Atalkez!! 2v2 asap!

i'm a rebel

• The real Twins tournament, sup

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • Verin said:
    Sayenna said:
    Xias said:
    Torinn said:
    It never becomes more enjoyable unless you are a masochist.. but it does get easier!
    In WoW, I did the original Insane in the Membrane achievement before nerf which involved way more time than any human should ever invest in a game. I think I'm sick in the head. Though I still quite enjoy bashing!
    That wasn't too bad, if you planned it all out properly. Took a lot of time, but it was pretty easy to manage if you planned it well, and didn't screw up all the goblin reps like so many people I knew did...

Trying to get the Alterac Valley/IOC meta achievement as Horde, back when they won like 1/20 of them... Now that was a good way to do your fucking head in. :( Never again am I removing those two from my blacklist.
    Anyone remember Guild Wars 1? There was this starter area, kinda like the pygmy dungeon I escaped yesterday, you're supposed to stay until level 5, the enemies stop giving experience after a point because you outlevel them. But... you could lure a lot of enemies to a resurrection point (think something like the Cave) and have them kill you over and over and over again for like 10 hours or more the higher level you get. When enemies kill you they get experience and level up and so you can kill them and then you can get experience. Half a year later, 1 GPU burned and probably a near-melted CPU for keeping it running 24/7, I managed to get max level in the newbie area and the special title/achievement! :bawling:

Hoping to put that determination to good use here getting to Dragon, and no hardware burned hopefully since this is just text! :grin: 

Also, hello everyone! o/

When I first heard of that title, I thought to myself "damn, that is really hardcore". This was after I think the third expac came out; I quit just before the second expac came out but loved GW1 quite a bit.

Congrats though, that really is hardcore!
  • Gonna use your own words against you and say that it is pretty arrogant of you to assume you would have won twins if it was you and Atalkez.

Ifs buts etc.

• Wasn't there, so I can say me and my Eu/aussie homies woulda rocked it.
  • I mean.

Atalkez Farrah challenged ya'll to a 2v2 during the War.

Ya'll wussed out. :eyes:
  • No they didn't, actually! Not a single person asked me to duel during the war, and the only 2v2 I was involved in is the one where you challenged Proficy to a 2v2 then backed out when you realized I would be his partner. 

• We shouted for 2v2s with both of you around multiple times.

We stood at NoT waiting on any combo to come fight, and no one ever did for the duration of the war.

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • who cares war is over ~~
     <3 
  • edited September 2017
    Yeah, let's not open that can of worms, given every single Targ fighter around when I'm regularly around turned down duels with me the whole time, eh, Frederich?

Eta: including arties off, 2v2s, 3v3s and so on. 
  • Farrah said:
    Proficy said:
    Atalkez said:
    Kiet said:
    ?

15 on 6 + 20ish guards at the same time. You're leaving out the crucial info there. We dived Mhaldor's gates rofl.

Cyrene's guardian is easier to kill because Cyrene is full of non-coms and has an awful guard setup. That's just fact.

We lost the 2v2 tournament because you prioritized that while we prioritized winning Staff so we could destroy with it. Perks of the success there.
    +10 guards at most, actually, since half our guards broke yesterday from testing! Also, it was 15 on 3 when you killed Mhaldorus so idk what the 'challenge' was. Gimme 15 dragons and tell me wtf the targ guardian is and I guarantee it won't be hard vs 3 people :D

It's not really a big deal, though, not like guards have feelings. The fact you did it again the next day after is unsurprising, too--it was only a matter of time/numbers till targ turned into eleusis 2.0.
  • Reyson said:
    Yeah, let's not open that can of worms, given every single Targ fighter around when I'm regularly around turned down duels with me the whole time, eh, Frederich?

Eta: including arties off, 2v2s, 3v3s and so on. 
    lol what

i'm a rebel

• Not sure how any of this devolved into this. No one said Atalkez and I would for sure win Twins, just that we prioritized getting Tesha staff instead. In response to all this "u can't 2v2 so u guard raid" nonsense. That's all! We're always happy to 2v2.
  • Rangor said:
    Wasn't there, so I can say me and my Eu/aussie homies woulda rocked it.

There weren't any sylvans in this one, so this is quite possible!

• I'm just gonna wait til the staff raiding stops to log back on.

• We're not really touching Ashtan much (just wanted to kill the guardian to try to impress @Tlalaiad). I chased Jinsun towards there last night but that's it really.

i'm a rebel

• Tagged along on an hours-long raid(s) that ended with the murder of 3 city guardians. Also got appointed Trade Minister. Wahoo! B)
     <3 
  • KryptonKrypton shi-Khurena
    inb4 you learn Tlalaiad inbued Staff with the power to Litany all the guardians into serving you