What Happened To You Today?

Comments

• KriemhildeKriemhilde California, US
    edited September 2017
    Ran into my twin today! @Sylphie and I are like sisters. <3
  • Gilded Squire Bronislav Zviera, Shield Pillar has become House Leader this day.

Time to go back to those roots. :smile:

• Got branded with seal of Mhaldor, officially a slave and maggot that can't leave without multiple beheadings now... :sweat_smile:

Also got to level 80 and no more weak from hunger, but I'm still open to sampling more food with Mhun inside... :tongue:

• Jayden said:
    Got the Minister of Development job in Targossas, and I'm so incredibly excited. The subdivision is one matter, but there are spots within Targossas proper that have yet to be fully developed, with some rooms explicitly being described as construction sites - the harbour in particular gets to me. I absolutely can't wait to see what can be done with these areas, and I'm so grateful that I have the opportunity to have a say in shaping the city! :3
    Blown up by trigger-happy folks from other cities? :cold_sweat:

• JaydenJayden WA, USA
    edited September 2017
    More a matter of it not having been done, I suppose. Targossas is not an old city in the grand scheme of things, but there's definitely spaces that are long overdue for being 'finished'.

Going to make any of you tanking the city a lot more personal, though. :p
  • Verin said:
    Got branded with seal of Mhaldor, officially a slave and maggot that can't leave without multiple beheadings now... :sweat_smile:

Also got to level 80 and no more weak from hunger, but I'm still open to sampling more food with Mhun inside... :tongue:

Super happy to have you! <3 All of the new Mhaldorians have been great.

• He did slay the dragon of Polyargos, Yudhishthira.

<3@Karren for helping me out
  • Did you use the sekrit strat?

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • Aralaya said:
    @Jayden, as a former minister of development I have something very important for you to know.
    @Tesha wants an ice cream shop.
    !!!

fk the barracks and scimitar of yen-sorte let's get us some cold desserts! the ministry of trade approves ~~
     <3 
  • I started chemo today. 

• At a football game. Despite my reservations it's pretty fun.

Tecton-Today at 6:17 PM

teehee b.u.t.t. pirates
  • Aralaya said:
    At a football game. Despite my reservations it's pretty fun.

Please tell me your not an A&M fan
  • edited September 2017
    Kayle said:
    Aralaya said:
    At a football game. Despite my reservations it's pretty fun.

Please tell me your not an A&M fan
    Just had tickets to the game, figured I'd go.

Tbth I don't really care about football

teehee b.u.t.t. pirates
  • Sarapis said:

Courtesy of a good idea by @Blujixapug, this thread is for when you want to talk about what happened to you in-game today or recently in a non-ranty manner, but don't consider it important enough to warrant starting a new thread.

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

[ Runewarden Sparring Videos | Link ]
  • edited September 2017
    Sarapis said:

Courtesy of a good idea by @Blujixapug, this thread is for when you want to talk about what happened to you in-game today or recently in a non-ranty manner, but don't consider it important enough to warrant starting a new thread.

Spoilsport

Edit: I've also seen plenty of OOC here :/

teehee b.u.t.t. pirates
  • Aggies won 24-14!

Whoop!

teehee b.u.t.t. pirates
  • BronislavBronislav Maryland
    edited September 2017
    Your tentative sip of this oddly blue drink brings a cool melding of flavours. Tartly refreshing lemonade conveys both the subtle sweetness of ripe blueberries and the smooth bite of vodka.

You take up the glass and slam back the drink, your mouth filling with the sugary tang of vanilla.
    The taste slowly blends into subtle tones of walnut before the rum burns with a fiery heat.

(Cyrene): You say, "..WHY DID NO ONE TELL ME."
    (Cyrene): Gloern says, "Ow."
    (Cyrene): You say, "That the straight-sided shotglass of rum HAS FLAVOR!?"
    (Cyrene): Gloern says, "Heh."
    (Cyrene): Prythe says, "Gloern's fault."

You take a sip from a frosted glass, an icy slush filling your mouth and spreading the fruity taste of fresh pears. Before long, a tang of alcohol begins to burn at the back of your chilled throat.

You tilt your head back and slam the brandy, letting it quickly slide down your thirsty gullet.

(Cyrene): Eril says, "Great, a drunk Bronislav."

You tilt your head back and slam the whiskey, letting it quickly slide down your thirsty gullet.

(Cyrene): Prythe says, "How do you tell the difference, Sir Eril?"
    (Cyrene): You impishly say, "I'm glad we're in agreement, Sir Eril."

You drain the last dregs of rum from the container.

(Cyrene): Eril says, "Well he...well you see...hmmmm."

You close your eyes and take in a deep breath of the hot steam billowing from the top of the mug before letting the thick brew of walnuts and vanilla pour down your throat, the hot beverage cutting off even the chill of the mountains.
    The lager flows down your gullet smoothly, warming your innards like liquid fire. The warmth rapidly spreads throughout your body, leaving fingers and toes tingling.

Moments later, you feel the flush of heated blood in your cheeks and a happy smile spreads across your lips.

(Cyrene): Eril says, "That's a good point Prythe."
    (Cyrene): Mazel impishly says, "You have a harder time understanding what he's saying. Which can be an improvement depending on the topic."
    (Cyrene): Gloern says, "Another good point by Mazel."

You swallow the last drop from a pottery goblet, enjoying it to the very last fizzy bubble.

Sobriety : completely sober

(Cyrene): You sceptically say, "..Why am I completely sober?"
    (Cyrene): Gawi says, "Becaus *hic* e youu don't know hoW to drink properly..."

• ShirszaeShirszae Santo Domingo
    One of the better-described artefacts, too. That description almost made me want to keep the default appearance when I bought it.

And you won't understand the cause of your grief...

...But you'll always follow the voices beneath.