What Happened To You Today?

Comments

• Hacked up some people while snorting gleam! Was fun, x-posted over in Roleplay Logs
  • edited September 2017
    I'm gonna customize it, would need to find some references to see what's allowed, but when I get the credits am totally planning on it, despite its cool appearance

Tecton-Today at 6:17 PM

teehee b.u.t.t. pirates
  • SkyeSkye The Duchess Bellatere
    The newer artefacts definitely have better descriptions than the older ones. I mean, look at this: "Crafted of fine silver inset with small diamonds, this earring is a beautiful piece of work." <- if it didn't specifically say 'an earring of Sinope' in the short desc, you wouldn't know it was anything special. 

• Skye said:
    The newer artefacts definitely have better descriptions than the older ones. I mean, look at this: "Crafted of fine silver inset with small diamonds, this earring is a beautiful piece of work." <- if it didn't specifically say 'an earring of Sinope' in the short desc, you wouldn't know it was anything special. 
    I kinda feel like this is the kind of thing that they don't want to invest a ton of time in. However, I bet they'd be will to accept some player designs to better describe them.
  • I'd imagine they figured that those who care about what they look like would probably want to customise them. 
         He is a coward who has to bring two friends as backup to jump people hunting.

• KyrraKyrra Australia
    I've customised two earrings of Sinope so far. 
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• Artie scimitar descriptions are A+ also. Don't have 'em on hand, though.
  • Solnir said:
    Artie scimitar descriptions are A+ also. Don't have 'em on hand, though.
    When you say A+ you mean... 'not very good, right?'

Engraved with a diving eagle, this mithril scimitar is one of the finest ever produced.
    It weighs about 10 pounds.

• Sure thing Xaden, just like you're A+. :D
  • You always hurt my feelings :(

• KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm
    Managed to complete 12 of the birthday card scavenger hunt tasks.

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • What do we get for completing those as I've done a few already?
  • Volphrin said:
    What do we get for completing those as I've done a few already?
    A special mystery reward!
  • KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm
    Antonius said:
    Volphrin said:
    Written on the birthday card are 20 different things you can do, and if you check off 15 or more of them before the end of September, you'll earn a special reward!

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • Last year it was a clown. :)
  • My biggest question is: is there an appreciable difference between 15 and 20. I have 17. So I get something badass if I do 4 forays?
  • Klendathu said:
    Antonius said:
    Volphrin said:
    Written on the birthday card are 20 different things you can do, and if you check off 15 or more of them before the end of September, you'll earn a special reward!
    I've done 5, think I might struggle with 15
  • KyrraKyrra Australia
    Volphrin said:
    Klendathu said:
    Antonius said:
    Volphrin said:
    I've done 5, think I might struggle with 15
    You should be able to do 15 comfortably. About the only thing lower level folks might struggle with is the talisman pieces. I completed 16 tasks and decided not to bother with the forays, seamonster hunting, or participating in egghunts or foozles since I'm usually at work or asleep when they are held.
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• The fire pendant is an almost liquid bright rose. In the centre, a large ruby is lodged, surrounded by ornate gold work.

I'm still not sure what to picture for an 'almost liquid bright rose.'
  • Taryius said:
    The fire pendant is an almost liquid bright rose. In the centre, a large ruby is lodged, surrounded by ornate gold work.

I'm still not sure what to picture for an 'almost liquid bright rose.'
    I'm guessing it means to say the pendant is rosey-coloured, and shines bright almost like liquid.
  • Fucking fishing is awful without an auto-script. :(
  • I tried to kill him in spite of the fishing pole. Ruthless. :(

• RIP Mhaldor for not having a river in the city to fish at in peace.
  • SkyeSkye The Duchess Bellatere
    Can always go to Polyargos or something and fish there. 

Nobody would think to look for you there. 

In related news, tried to kill Jeramun for the honoursline, failed horribly. :( how was I to know that being such an overachiever in my youth would come back to bite me? 

• Farrah said:

I tried to kill him in spite of the fishing pole. Ruthless. :(

Tried. Wrecked.

• AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be
    Could fish in the sewers, no?
    Huh. Neat.