What Happened To You Today?

Comments

• Kellonius said:
    Message #6044       Sent by Achaea
    2017/1/12/19:57 You have been appointed to the position of Deacon of Celestia.

All your devotion are belong to me!
    Just leave me two more levels before you strip rogue devo please :)
  • AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be
  • KyrraKyrra Australia
    Ahmet said:
    If a denizen respawns, it won't have an entrance message. That is what looks like happened there.
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

@Kyrra nah, that's just the way these damned ogres behave. They're a nuisance.
    Huh. Neat.
  • Got my first "kick" from Underrealm today. If you avoid all the death traps....good for you, but die. ^^
  • Ahmet said:
    All the posts you've made about these things, I feel like a God is screwing with you. It's brilliant fun to read.
  • Ahmet said:
    gmcp.Char.Items.Add.item.name

Colour echo that. Never miss an entry again.

He is a coward who has to bring two friends as backup to jump people hunting.

Xaden said:
    Ahmet said:

@Xaden if you'd read the logs, you'd see that I have that. They enter on the same line that they attack you, which is silly.
    Huh. Neat.
  • Ahmet said:
    Xaden said:
    Ahmet said:

@Xaden if you'd read the logs, you'd see that I have that. They enter on the same line that they attack you, which is silly.
    Ah, I missed that, my bad.
         He is a coward who has to bring two friends as backup to jump people hunting.

• Ahmet said:
    How do you get Svof to echo afflications back to you:

(svof): Gained aff prone
    (svof): Gained aff brokenleftarm
    (svof): Gained aff brokenrightleg

- To love another person is to see the face of G/d
    - Let me get my hat and my knife
    - It's your apple, take a bite
    - Don't dream it ... be it

@Prythe vconfig gmcpaffechoes and vconfig gmcpdefechoes
    Huh. Neat.
  • Feel lucky.

I didn't even know there was a lottery because they were plastered at the verrrrrrrryy bottom of a post and weren't even brought up by anyone I had seen in game for the entire time lmao.
  • KryptonKrypton shi-Khurena
    edited January 2017
    It was in the ADMINMESSAGE every time you log in.
  • KayeilKayeil Washington State
    I noticed the very first day but I keep hearing from people even IC they had no idea there were lotteries going on.
    What doesn't kill you gives you exp.

• edited January 2017
    Used the experience minerals first time today, it was glorious and almost got me to 98.  Had got it for free from @Mycen but when I went looking for more they are running 120,000 per. . . That's 60% of my daily grinded gold so I was like. . No ill wait on that, but it was glorious while it lasted since I don't have any xp boost usually 

I bought a single ticket in all the lotteries on a hope and a pray.  No cc and no gold saved up anymore just made me cry that they were 50k each ticket :(

Also aquired the rest of the resolutions, that I could, now to just slowly grind through then.  The only one I might get done is dragon by the end of January.   The rest will have to wait for the rest of the year
  • "It's in the thing whenever you log in."

You mean the thing that gets pushed off of my screen because achaea serverside curing gives me 50+ lines of text instantly because monks have a ton of defenses?

It's why I hardly notice a lot of stuff.
  • I became a turtle (Grook, but I became special snowflake by making Jun look like a turtle). 
  • edited January 2017
    Spent 45ish minutes trying to get to Taug.

Sent "Walk to Taug | agree" about 260 times.  Got to him twice.  Had to leave room, slipped and fell back to bottom after getting him down a bit.  Proceeded to try and get back to him for the next 10 minutes.
  • KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm
    Frederich said:

Sent "Walk to Taug | agree" about 260 times.  Got to him twice.  Had to leave room, slipped and fell back to bottom after getting him down a bit.  Proceeded to try and get back to him for the next 10 minutes.

Who the fuck designs this.  It isn't even hard.  It's fake hard. >:C
    Get a friend with a brazier tattoo.

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • I had a friend, @Klendathu.

It turned into a slip and slide whenever one of us pulled the other because we kept slippin.  It wasn't fun.
  • Milabar said:
    Used the experience minerals first time today, it was glorious and almost got me to 98.  Had got it for free from @Mycen but when I went looking for more they are running 120,000 per. . . That's 60% of my daily grinded gold so I was like. . No ill wait on that, but it was glorious while it lasted since I don't have any xp boost usually 

I bought a single ticket in all the lotteries on a hope and a pray.  No cc and no gold saved up anymore just made me cry that they were 50k each ticket :(

Also aquired the rest of the resolutions, that I could, now to just slowly grind through then.  The only one I might get done is dragon by the end of January.   The rest will have to wait for the rest of the year
    I have never paid more than 80k for profithyst. 
  • KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    Frederich said:

Evade/Jump/MountJump is your friend in this situation.

Leap and mountjump both trigger the slipping. Evade is the only one that doesn't.
    Huh. Neat.
  • Went and got enemied to Twilight and Hashan.

I didn't plan on defiling until I was enemied to Twilight for standing with the team.  Then I was cool with destroying shrines.

Also, destroyed my first two shrines today.  And choked some people.