What Happened To You Today?

Comments

• Frederich said:
    Went and got enemied to Twilight and Hashan.

I didn't plan on defiling until I was enemied to Twilight for standing with the team.  Then I was cool with destroying shrines.

Also, destroyed my first two shrines today.  And choked some people.
    I dropped timewell against a group of Dragons. #helping
    Omor Ceberek - Targossas

got gud
  • edited January 2017
    Armali said:
    What were you going to do, sell cookies and lemonade?
    I think  He means standing in Targ with the team at Rally. Which seems to be when a lot of people get farsight/enemied. At least how it was explained to me, may occur.
  • In this case we were at their defendable (in my eyes justification, BUT), it was funny because Frederich showed up right when they started enemying everyone. He hadn't even done anything... yet.
    Omor Ceberek - Targossas

got gud
  • I just walked in like "waddup gaiz"

>YOU ARE NOW ENEMIED TO HASHAN
    >YOU ARE NOW ENEMIED TO TWILIGHT

"Okay fuckin rude.  GUESS I'LL JOIN IN PROPER THEN."
  • Kenway said:
    I spent like 40min doing trig for the first time in my life outside of a classroom to figure out what achaeas rings would look like from hashan and how far north you could still see them. As an aside if there's not already a message for the southern tip of meropis on the equinox, there totally should be.

This is gloriously nerdy. 
  • KryptonKrypton shi-Khurena
    Kenway said:
    I spent like 40min doing trig for the first time in my life outside of a classroom to figure out what achaeas rings would look like from hashan and how far north you could still see them. As an aside if there's not already a message for the southern tip of meropis on the equinox, there totally should be.
    Equinox, or equator??
  • And then yet another thing,

You will now be known as Advocate Aralaya Averial, the Ribbon Queen, by order of Caefir Initiate 
    Torinn Chiragh, Herald of Redemption.

Advocate Aralaya Averial, the Ribbon Queen (female Atavian).

Tecton-Today at 6:17 PM

teehee b.u.t.t. pirates
    Holy crap.

I hope you name it "The Overweight Angel"!
  • Man, you could have gotten something useful, like a Gem of Transmutation :(
    She's depthswalker, she already has her free Rebirth gem
  • Krypton said:
    Holy crap.

I hope you name it "The Overweight Angel"!
    Keeping the name from my old Windcutter and Seastrider - the Arctic Angel remains. :p

Aegoth said:
    Man, you could have gotten something useful, like a Gem of Transmutation :(
    Oh, don't worry, that's the next step, and has been in the plans for a while. Sometimes you just gotta change things up for the sake of fun.
  • After a lot of traveling and 'wandering':

Asmodron has explorer rank #50 with the title a Questor of the Far Reaches.

This is with all the public accessible and known areas explored (I think...). I took a glance at the game map as well as mudlet mapper and my jaw dropped at the size of some temples. I've inquired of some orders if I can have a tour and walk around, which naturally would be rejected.

Will get to a single digit ranking, some day :'(

• KenwayKenway San Francisco
    Nicola said:
    Kenway said:
    Can you please email me the details of this (nicola@achaea.com)? I will make some lovely coder cry by looking into it.
    I shall do this asap

- Limb Counter - Fracture Relapsing -
    "Honestly, I just love that it counts limbs." - Mizik Corten
  • KenwayKenway San Francisco
    Krypton said:
    Kenway said:
    Equinox, or equator??
    Both! Equator on the equinox!

- Limb Counter - Fracture Relapsing -
    "Honestly, I just love that it counts limbs." - Mizik Corten
  • Today, I hit the gold cap for the first time ever. :(
  • I'm sure you will be doing plenty of cleansing rituals and invoking God such that we don't have to worry. Congratulations!
  • Was about to do prayers and got boomeranged by @Dunn .

Got him back with the bear stance (https://ada-young.appspot.com/pastebin/6BCUm9n2)

Proceeded to duel him so I can get a bit of experience.

Lasted.. surprisingly longer than I thought I would.  Ended up dying to a true lock, but I think I got close(ish) a few times to killing him.  I'm just bad at fighting.