What Happened To You Today?

Comments

• Got around to nothing but hunting and stuff for my first time online. 

Here's to a fun stay in Achada :D
  • 96, 3 to go
  • Milabar said:
    96, 34 to go
    ftfy @Milabar

• @Bann Lol, I more then likely won't stop till 102-103, so really 7 more to go.  Then I'll start looking into cities and combat again, so yeah I failed at counting but it's techically 3 :)
  • Took my kitty to the vet. Then went and worked on my ex's car. It took me longer to change the two low-beam headlights in that thing than it did to change the oil o.o Those retention clips are such a pain in the ass T_T

Picked up kitty from vet. Now she hates me. Growls whenever I get near. :(

• Bann said:
    Milabar said:
    96, 34 to go
    ftfy @Milabar
    Technically it's 6. 99-100 is 98-99 x3 in terms of how much experience it takes.
  • Bann said:
    Took my kitty to the vet. Then went and worked on my ex's car. It took me longer to change the two low-beam headlights in that thing than it did to change the oil o.o Those retention clips are such a pain in the ass T_T

Picked up kitty from vet. Now she hates me. Growls whenever I get near. :(
    What kind of car? My kid is in school to be an engineer. Every time I need to fix my car or his I mke him watch and say "if you ever design something so fucked up, I will beat you".

Hell the way my Mustang was, you had to pull the whole front facia off to get to the lights

• @Caelan - 2007 Mazda 3. Bro I tore my thumb and forefinger UP getting those fucking clips back on. Something they could have -easily- handled with a little twist-retainer instead of two steel bendy-wires that use pressure to keep the bulbs in place. Swear to god it probably took me 20 minutes longer to change both low-beams than it did to change the oil...and I had to take off a mud panel AND we went and ate lunch while the oil drained :|

SMH @ Mazda right now bro.

• edited December 2016
    @Bann Zoom zoom muddafukka!  I swear stupid shit like oil is all they ever consider. I think it was Volkswagon? You had to tear down everything in front of the block just to replace a waterpump or something stupid.  Same engine that is in Audis.  POS. 

Edit: dont even get me started on those stupid goddamn plastic "skid plates"

• @Caelan - I wish the oil filter was as easy to get to in my Ranger as it was on her car. Filter on my ranger is like, on the side of the engine, and there's like...zero easy way to get to it without climbing up into the fucking front end -_-

• - (Eleusis): Ellodin says, "The Fissure of Echoes is Sarathai's happy place."
    - With sharp, crackling tones, Kyrra tells you, "The ladies must love you immensely."
    - (Eleusian Ranger Techs): Savira says, "Most of the hard stuff seem to have this built in code like: If adventurer_hitting_me = "Sarathai" then send("terminate and selfdestruct")."
    - Makarios says, "Serve well and perish."
    - Xaden says, "Xaden confirmed scrub 2017."

• edited December 2016
    Marlo asks you to add your signature to the bloodline registry, signifying that 
    you are her son by blood. Type AGREE to agree. Caution: recording your bloodline 
    is PERMANENT and can never be undone! Be sure you have thought about this fully 
    and read HELP BLOODLINE first.

Congratulations! You are now officially registered as the son of Marlo.
  • edited December 2016
    Why the fuck does limb resetting happen? That's ridiculous. You can't do long term fights because your whole count will reset, unreasonable, needs to be changed or dumped completely again. Tzanza goes through starburst and soulcage, why? Unreasonable. 
  • AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be
    There's plenty of instakills that go through burst and soulcage.

Limb resetting is on like a five minute timer. How is that at all unreasonable?
    Huh. Neat.
  • Ahmet said:
    There's plenty of instakills that go through burst and soulcage.

Limb resetting is on like a five minute timer. How is that at all unreasonable?
    3 minute timer. But aye, not unreasonable. A full DWC disembowel without hindrance is like 51 seconds without hindrance. 
         He is a coward who has to bring two friends as backup to jump people hunting.

• AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be
    @Xaden did it get reduced at some point? I could have sworn it was longer than three.
    Huh. Neat.
  • edited December 2016
    Xaden said:
    A full DWC disembowel without hindrance is like 51 seconds without hindrance. 
    :grey_question:

Also, 3 minutes is more than long enough with the illness changes.

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

[ Runewarden Sparring Videos | Link ]
  • Xaden said:
    A full DWC disembowel without hindrance is like 51 seconds without hindrance. 
    :grey_question:
    Assuming you're not questioning my duplication of the use of the words 'without hindrance' (alcohol induced repetition).

2 x leg breaks + 1 x torso break on a 12 count opponent = 18 x 2s + impale(3s) + disembowel(4s). Which actually works out at less than what I said before but I didn't Maths it out before - was recalling from memory.

And @ahmet - not sure if it was reduced but it's definitely 3 minutes now.

• KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm
    Bear in mind that it's 3 minutes from the last time the limb was hit, not 3 minutes from the first time. I don't see it as all that unreasonable at all.

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • Oh, was confused by the repetition. Parrying can lengthen the time it takes significantly but that's a pretty alright guesstimation.

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

[ Runewarden Sparring Videos | Link ]
  • Oh, was confused by the repetition. Parrying can lengthen the time it takes significantly but that's a pretty alright guesstimation.
    Sorry :( 

• MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    Ahmet said:
    @Xaden did it get reduced at some point? I could have sworn it was longer than three.
    It got reduced to 5, then again shortly after to 3, yes.
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • Got back from vacation, jumped into a crusade. It was amazingly fun!  <3
     <3 
  • Yeah. Seriously, cursades are the fucking business!

• AerekAerek East Tennessee, USA
    Ahmet said:
    It was originally 10 when instituted, then 5, then 3. I also chafe at 3 minutes sometimes, but that's more likely a gripe with momentum classes and how often I have to flee their super-charged offenses to survive, than a problem with prep time vs reset time. In most cases, as Exelethril said, the illness bit ensures prep time doesn't drag out too long.
    -- Grounded in but one perspective, what we perceive is an exaggeration of the truth.
  • Went on Holy Crusade.

Me trying to stay with the group.
    http://imgur.com/gallery/PGSj2Gg

Also, saw this interesting constellation.

That made my day. :)