What Happened To You Today?

Comments

• Aegoth said:
    Shaska said:
    Joined Eleusis and Heartwood Kin

Really sorry to hear that. Hope things get better for you! 
    I lol'ed
  • @Nataliia : I just want your address so I can send you a game of Operation. Get your sweet revenge on.
  • The only way that could have been worse is if you accidentally offered her body as essence instead of defiling
  • I was expecting him to end up doing cleave rather than behead.
  • "devour doesn't leave a body" - all my lols
  • This stuff is hard ok?
  • SkyeSkye The Duchess Bellatere
    I am both horrified and amused that you saw your corpse fall down after you. 

How much gold did you drop?

• hell if I know. Probably like.. 4k
  • I'm jealous that you get mementos for it! Congrats though.
  • @Atalkez We have another dragon. Yaaaaaaay.

Congrats @Torinn !

• Torinn said:
    In later news, a man was found dead in his apartment.  On his desk is a letter that reads, "I died hunting to level 99 in Achaea.  May the Light and Fire lead, and delete my browser history."  

No but really,
    You have scored a WORLD-SHATTERING CRITICAL hit!!!
    With one last flick of his tail, a wild kelpie falls onto his side and curls his legs against him.
    You have slain a wild kelpie, retrieving the corpse.
    Your soul cries out in ecstasy as it reaches new heights of power. You have advanced to level 99.
    You have completed the Ashaxei's Brood resolution! Congratulations!
    You have reached the illustrious level of Greater Dragon.

Just about killed me.  And late last night all I wanted was to get to dragon but fate had other plans.  Internet started lagging and I died, knocking me back to level 98, 90%.  Then I got back up to 97% and got killed by enemies I didn't notice which knocked me back down to 95%.  Then my internet fully gave out and couldn't get it fixed.  

I did it today though!  Take that, fate!  I win again!

(thanks to everyone who cheered me on)
    Patiently waiting the followup post of "While I was posting this, died, didn't notice. Back down to level 98 sadface"  hehe.  Congrats

• I helped fund 3000cr of Torinn's track to dragon.

Am I good, yet?
  • I'm being super careful.  I even yielded the bow in time ;)
    Deucalion says, "Torinn is quite nice."
  • SkyeSkye The Duchess Bellatere
    I actually wanted to do that for seafaring at one point. Then I got distracted by 101 other things. 

• Skye said:
    I actually wanted to do that for seafaring at one point. Then I got distracted by 101 other things. 
    Controller based seafaring might actually make me interested in seafaring way more than now (which is zero interest whatsoever since the changes went in). Something to think about!
  • KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    I have an Xbox One controller, how would I go about using it for Achaea? I'd like to try out the controller approach to Seafaring and see how it stands up to keyboard.

• @Kresslack Doesn't seem that there is a way to pull the key for a keybinding on a controller or joystick. Interesting idea.
  • @Edena its from an event involving pranking people. You should not be that surprised.
  • https://ada-young.appspot.com/pastebin/4zyI2amd

fun fact, you can portal to druids whom burrowed. Other fun fact, you can't portal to the person who enters the portal. My protege didn't even get the kill count for her resolution for me having to heartstop out of that. :( Poor @Mayarra
  • MishgulMishgul Trondheim, Norway
    edited January 2017
    Kresslack said:
    I have an Xbox One controller, how would I go about using it for Achaea? I'd like to try out the controller approach to Seafaring and see how it stands up to keyboard.
    first step is to google "Lua xbox controller" and stare at results for hours until you find one with a decent tutorial. Generally you need a lua library with xbox controller support, then you need to import it, similar to how you would import something like svo I guess, then it should come with instructions on how to use the functions within.

-

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important

As drawn by Shayde
    hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succurrere vitae
  • I use motionjoy to map controllers and would really recommend it.  And yeah, I created macros in mudlet that were assigned to numpad.  Then mapped my controller to numpad.

It makes hunting a little more fun and leveling up on the treadmill bearable
  • AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be
    No need to go about anything so drastic. Like finkle sais, just use a program that lets you map controller input to keys. Id highly recommend keysticks.
    Huh. Neat.
  • KryptonKrypton shi-Khurena
    Lilian said:
    https://ada-young.appspot.com/pastebin/4zyI2amd

fun fact, you can portal to druids whom burrowed. Other fun fact, you can't portal to the person who enters the portal. My protege didn't even get the kill count for her resolution for me having to heartstop out of that. :( Poor Mayarra
    Not sure where that is, but it's not burrowed, since burrowed is called "Surrounded by dirt" and doesn't say (indoors).
  • Krypton said:
    Lilian said:
    https://ada-young.appspot.com/pastebin/4zyI2amd

fun fact, you can portal to druids whom burrowed. Other fun fact, you can't portal to the person who enters the portal. My protege didn't even get the kill count for her resolution for me having to heartstop out of that. :( Poor Mayarra
    Not sure where that is, but it's not burrowed, since burrowed is called "Surrounded by dirt" and doesn't say (indoors).
    Can't believe that bug still exists!