What Happened To You Today?

Comments

• Cooper said:
    Suck it, bitches:
    Sent By: Achaea on 2016/12/20/0:26
    Infernal heat chars your skin in the blackened form of a claw, marking you with Malevolent favour for 2 Achaean months.

Is that just a regular favor?? that still happens?

• Bending your will upon de Sangre's spite, you corrupt the weapon's timestream.
    You must be wielding an insubstantial dagger to do that.
    You unleash a vicious reaping blow at Kasa with de Sangre's spite.
    You have slain Kasa.
    Your soul cries out in ecstasy as it reaches new heights of power. You have advanced to level 92.
    You have reached the illustrious level of 4th Order of the Hyperphysical.
    *** Congratulations, you've just completed the Battlerage Basics task! ***

2015/01/12 Tecton, the Terraformer has bestowed His divine favour upon you. It will last for approximately 1 Achaean month.
  • Tahquil said:
    Cooper said:
    Suck it, bitches:
    Sent By: Achaea on 2016/12/20/0:26
    Infernal heat chars your skin in the blackened form of a claw, marking you with Malevolent favour for 2 Achaean months.

Regular favours are like participation ribbons. Sure you feel special but the reality of it is you just weren't good enough to get something better.
    I <3@Sartan tho. I mean I have history

• KayeilKayeil Washington State
    Been away for just over a month because my last laptop randomly died, and then I had to go visit family for two weeks... during which time my grandpa broke his hip on the first day and I spent the majority of the time there in a hospital or a rehab facility. Long story short, finally got a laptop, but it means I missed a lot of went on with the shrine and MSC clan.

I just wanted to say thank you to those of you who stuck it out 'til the end and got the remaining shrines up, including Pandora's. It was a really stressful event and a lot of us argued a lot, but in the end you all did great. I felt horrible for not being able to finish it all with you as I had wanted to be there up until the very end. So again, thank you SO much. I promise I didn't bail to just dump the responsibility on you. I kept in contact with Prythe the entire time as best as I could and let some of the other leaders know what happened. 
    What doesn't kill you gives you exp.

• Regi said:
    First of all, big ups to @Xaden @Will @Vender @Siduri @Greys (sorry if I missed anyone) for not intruding in our Hashani event when asked politely. We only had the vanguard in place, were portalling to the mainland for the majority of our people, I was stretched for time to contribute and a PK battle would have hurt that for sure. Managed to get it all in, and it was awesome.

Was a nice event preceded by a lot of story and subterfuge between Hashan/Red (faction) in the wake of that Twilight/bead thing, some cool story, an interesting new player in Hashan from the UW war got very involved too. Great job everyone who contributed, and today @Melaina @Krizal @Solus @Yzarin @Rynas @Asani @Mathilda @Berlewen @Ginovianna @Karai @Kasa @Karren @Regi @Ireth @Keneanung (again sorry if I missed anyone). Killed a bunch of Assassins, then the "boss" priest, retrieved our stolen wares, rescued our operative, and got our new Falcons. 

Also thanks to admins, whoever ran that, really fun and interesting from start to finish. Shoehorning the falcons into the end was great, and Regi had a solid month. :)
    @Regi you missed @Drefan and @Itani

I am sad I missed the second part of the event, but it was indeed great fun!
  • I'm not sure any of the custom favour messages actually indicate what type you've been given; pretty sure my last two favours from Aurora and Deucalion both said "favour" in the message I received, when they were actually both truefavours.
  • They can set each level to a different message. Aegis' leaves a different mark based on strength. 
  • Said a bittersweet farewell to a 21 year IG relationship/engagement and traded it in for my master shop license. It does not really compare, but it will do.

• Fucked up two days ago, stuck working and can't get logged in to fix it. 

Blarg
    Torinn Chiragh, Herald of Fire says, "Good, darn it."
    Talamond Averial says, "You are the least charming siren ever."
  • KyrraKyrra Australia
    The earth moved for me.

Oh. Em. Gee.
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• Acquired Synthesis today (just 40% of the way), went to Blackrock and there is no way to end extracting of primes until I was jolted back to reality by a bunch of Dyssian archers. Got Jamiroquai stuck in my head anyway. My laziness has been destroyed.
  • 95, 22 ranks left to go, though I'm not even sure if I'll get the form once I get the rank,  always wanted my ceremony over the Temple, but guess it's just standardized now. . . Also I sort of wish I had elite at this point, would be silly silly easy then
  • Good luck!

• I expect equal shenanigans out of you that we get out of Proficy in Mhaldor. 
  • Need eye sigils, obv.

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • Farrah said:

Also, @Twilight is so invasive:

Seeping in underneath the closed door, black tendrils seemingly writhe about your figure in silent recognition and incisive probing. As sudden as they appeared, the snakes of shadow dissipate into the ether.

I need better doors. :(

Trust me, better doors won't cut it with Twilight. He's chilled in my high-security office more than I'd like to admit.

• Farrah said:

Having garnered the requisite number of supporters, you become Dawnlord of Targossas!
    A chorus of cheers erupts among the citizenry, who hope that you will lead them into a new age of prosperity.

What have I done?

I mean, err, TREMBLE, EVILDOERS!

Rip @Farrah
  • Edena said:
    After having a crap day because of weird things people did, I suddenly got this to cheer me up:

Tears flow freely from your eyes as (Prospero, Lord of Wealth) appoints you to a Coin Changer.

<3  =)
    Me too, me too!