What Happened To You Today?

Comments

• lol. I guess I didn't read that.
  • @vallie hung this stocking for you.

This stocking contains a gift!

Whaaat! No way!

You open a logosmas stocking and find a group of 3 candycanes, a tundral drinking horn, and a group of 15 ginseng roots inside!

So sweet! She even placed it in the former Mojushai estate.  :3<3

• You say in a melodious voice, "I found a pet rock."
    You point accusingly at a pet rock.
    A pet rock does not respond, it's just a rock afterall.
    Laerin says to you in a soft voice, "Be sure to feed it regularly!"
    You say in a melodious voice, "You shush."
    You say in a melodious voice, "So your dad coming out of you."
    You give Laerin the once-over, eyeing her suspiciously.
    Laerin says to you in a soft voice, "Okay, but don't come crying to me when it dies in ten months."
    Laerin crosses her arms resolutely, a stoic expression upon her face.
  • My newbiness started to really shine during a house exam. I thought the city guardians were a sort of "super guard" that comes out of the font when activated.
  • Mirek said:
    My newbiness started to really shine during a house exam. I thought the city guardians were a sort of "super guard" that comes out of the font when activated.
    Well, close at least!
  • Morthif said:
    couple days ago but...
    Aegis grants you entrance into the Divine Order of Aegis, God of War. Congratulations!

A deafening chorus of catapults echoes off the twin peaks of the Siroccian 
    Mountains in a ceremonial salute to Morthif.
    Walk in my footsteps young padawan

• Took part to an electoral debate in Targossas. I can't for the life of me tell who's going to get the public's favour.

• Weird. @Ada's log worked for me this morning, but isn't now.
  • edited December 2016
    Works for me still. Also, how do you defend against litany?

EDIT: To clarify, what could @Ada or the rest of Targ done in this situation to prevent it?
  • Pretty sure the only way to defend against that would be, if they were off-balance, to clear queues if they use that shit...

Or to have their own Dominion Depthswalker to use the defense against it.  It only stops one forced command, and, again, takes a lot longer than the offending litany user to set up...

(Room wide forced commands are kinda meh to me.  Pretty much ensures someone gets insta-gibbed)
  • edited December 2016
    Or move out of the room when you see litany.

eta: saw Dunn's log. Litany working from clouds seems like an oversight :/ - unless they were also on clouds, I guess.
  • Frederich said:
    Pretty sure the only way to defend against that would be, if they were off-balance, to clear queues if they use that shit...

Or to have their own Dominion Depthswalker to use the defense against it.  It only stops one forced command, and, again, takes a lot longer than the offending litany user to set up...

What do queues have to do with anything?

Main defence would be to do something like writhe that will put you off balance so you can't do whatever it is you're forced to do.

• Just never sit inactive next to a depthswalker :p
  • Mainly get off balance when you see the message that it's coming.

There is a message when it's about to happen.

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • Cried a little when I spent 3 million gold on credits at 10k per. Drooled a little when I bought myself a Ceylonese bracelet.
  • so myself  @Laerin and @Senoske  had a bit of a battle of the wills at atop. You're welcome.
    https://ada-young.appspot.com/pastebin/s_JJiegs

Sorry not sorry!
  • New falcons!  <3
     <3 
  • wow, your army channel color is similar to my own, @Coamenel!

2015/01/12 Tecton, the Terraformer has bestowed His divine favour upon you. It will last for approximately 1 Achaean month.
  • Red on blue???

WHO THE HELL DOES THAT.  WHO CAN SEE THAT?!
  • Cailan said:
    Those colors physically hurt me
    Good to know, I'll throw screenshots at you next time we fight. 

And @Frederich, apparentle @Valaria does too! I'll admit the combo is pretty ugly, but after so many channels, one jumps to horrendous combinations to make it stand out. 
  • edited December 2016
    Coamenel said:
    Cailan said:
    Those colors physically hurt me
    Good to know, I'll throw screenshots at you next time we fight. 

And @Frederich, apparentle @Valaria does too! I'll admit the combo is pretty ugly, but after so many channels, one jumps to horrendous combinations to make it stand out. 
    yeah.. anything important that need to be stand out and be EYESORE(or bring attention to me) will have it nasty colors give to that channel. in my case,its army channel. 

or i should call it 'siren' combo of colours. hehehe. police channel. :p

2015/01/12 Tecton, the Terraformer has bestowed His divine favour upon you. It will last for approximately 1 Achaean month.