What Happened To You Today?

Comments

• Nicola said:
    Morthif is right.
    FTFY
  • Tahquil said:
    Maybe instead you coukd file a bug report, idea or issue informing our coders that directory command isn't applying 'discounts' when a person is using it and is leading to false information.

Here, i'll even tag @Makarios for you.
    I've done it already, because it affects my shops the other way around. People don't visit because directory says I charge more than everyone, but most of the time their discounts would make it cheaper.

• edited December 2016
    soooo thanks for being a bunch of dicks @Rangor @Exelethril
     (See Nicola's post)

chalked it up as a loss

• Puxi said:

Drawing back a Dreadblade bastard sword, you unleash a flesh-mincing blow at a mhun demolitionist.

You have slain a mhun demolitionist, retrieving the corpse.

Your soul cries out in ecstasy as it reaches new heights of power. You have advanced to level 99.

You have reached the illustrious level of Greater Dragon.

A large pile of sovereigns spills from the corpse.

You feel a surge of energy course through your body as a sycophantic shoulder cape feeds upon the lifeforce of your fallen

foe.

(svof): Your max health increased by 90h/0% to 9397.

(svof): Your max mana increased by 43m/0% to 4636.

Woo! Finally!

Who bashes Moghedu to Dragon? Gross.

• Aereidhna said:
    Made it to HR5 after sitting at HR4 three separate times for ages. Cooking finale based on Seleucarian history. Did not poison anyone with my food!
    There had better have been a death by fork involved.
    - (Eleusis): Ellodin says, "The Fissure of Echoes is Sarathai's happy place."
    - With sharp, crackling tones, Kyrra tells you, "The ladies must love you immensely."
    - (Eleusian Ranger Techs): Savira says, "Most of the hard stuff seem to have this built in code like: If adventurer_hitting_me = "Sarathai" then send("terminate and selfdestruct")."
    - Makarios says, "Serve well and perish."
    - Xaden says, "Xaden confirmed scrub 2017."

• I mean, we did discuss rebellions and the downfall of an Empire. I should have segued into a game of unCyrenian Families!
  • Farrah said:
    Puxi said:

Drawing back a Dreadblade bastard sword, you unleash a flesh-mincing blow at a mhun demolitionist.

You have slain a mhun demolitionist, retrieving the corpse.

Your soul cries out in ecstasy as it reaches new heights of power. You have advanced to level 99.

You have reached the illustrious level of Greater Dragon.

A large pile of sovereigns spills from the corpse.

You feel a surge of energy course through your body as a sycophantic shoulder cape feeds upon the lifeforce of your fallen

foe.

(svof): Your max health increased by 90h/0% to 9397.

(svof): Your max mana increased by 43m/0% to 4636.

Woo! Finally!

Who bashes Moghedu to Dragon? Gross.

Haha, I was wondering who was going to give me shit for that. It was like the only place that wasn't bashed out and it's actually not that bad due to how many mobs there are.
  • Exxia said:
     (See Nicola's post)

chalked it up as a loss

Np next time buy a bag of marbles

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

[ Runewarden Sparring Videos | Link ]
  • edited December 2016
    after dying in a raid against mhaldor, my brain completely shut off from lack of sleep and i took a nap with laptop on lap and hands on keyboard

good thing there is no more exp loss after 0 mana
    spread positivity
  • Vender said:
    after dying in a raid against mhaldor, my brain completely shut off from lack of sleep and i took a nap with laptop on lap and hands on keyboard

I'm not sure that is healthy.
  • Xaden said:
    Puxi said:
    Vender said:

Achaea: You're doing it right.
    Speak for yourself. I make it a point not to let playing Achaea get in the way of decent rest, real life, and similar. Been down that road in other games before, not interested in going down it again.
    - (Eleusis): Ellodin says, "The Fissure of Echoes is Sarathai's happy place."
    - With sharp, crackling tones, Kyrra tells you, "The ladies must love you immensely."
    - (Eleusian Ranger Techs): Savira says, "Most of the hard stuff seem to have this built in code like: If adventurer_hitting_me = "Sarathai" then send("terminate and selfdestruct")."
    - Makarios says, "Serve well and perish."
    - Xaden says, "Xaden confirmed scrub 2017."

• Sarathai said:
    Xaden said:
    Puxi said:
    Vender said:

Achaea: You're doing it right.
    Speak for yourself. I make it a point not to let playing Achaea get in the way of decent rest, real life, and similar. Been down that road in other games before, not interested in going down it again.
    Ah no, I kid mostly. Yeah, I probably throw myself into it a little more than is healthy.

But I have limits (10pm on a night before work, for example).

I do go the whole hog for events and what not, but I generally prioritise real life :)
         He is a coward who has to bring two friends as backup to jump people hunting.

• Everything in moderation... Even moderation.
  • edited December 2016
    I'm in off-hours timezone so I wasn't staying up late. I just woke up too early in the morning and could not back to sleep and ended up taking a nap during a raid later in the day.
    spread positivity
  • Exxia said:
     (See Nicola's post)

chalked it up as a loss

Sorry, I thought you were the one being a dick.
  • Went hunting. Got noticed by Twilight. Squeed. Hunted some more.
     <3 
  • Was anonymously given roughly sixty thousand gold through letters and piles on the ground/dropped from above. While I'm appreciative, it got kinda creepy tbh. Maybe I'm just a cynic.
  • oh my god, see what poor Naoma has to deal with when @Senoske is around? rofl
  • Lots of ups and downs today.

Bought some nifty gloves of harvesting! :)

Found out that the city I'd joined didn't accept harvesters or the use of herbs. :(

Got a cool Logosmas gift from someone I met the first day in the game. :)

Was kicked from my city and house when I inquired about using harvesting. :(

Joined a new city and have already met some really great people! :)

At least it all balanced out!
  • edited December 2016
    There's a city that doesn't accept harvesters/herb usage? I'm pretty sure I've seen people from every single city use herbs.
    Sounds like the most idiotic reason possible to kick someone over.
  • AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be
    Ryzeth said:
    There's a city that doesn't accept harvesters/herb usage? I'm pretty sure I've seen people from every single city use herbs.
    Sounds like the most idiotic reason possible to kick someone over.
    Seconded. What the hell?
    Huh. Neat.
  • I didn't realize you could join the Cauda Pavonis as a factional city
  • Mhaldor doesn't allow the use of herbs but I've never seen someone kicked for using them or inquiring about them. @Truax who booted you?
  • AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be
    Puxi said:
    Mhaldor doesn't allow the use of herbs but I've never seen someone kicked for using them or inquiring about them. @Truax who booted you?
    Since when is this a thing?
    Huh. Neat.
  • KryptonKrypton shi-Khurena
    Ahmet said:
    Puxi said:
    Mhaldor doesn't allow the use of herbs but I've never seen someone kicked for using them or inquiring about them. @Truax who booted you?
    Since when is this a thing?
    Since the beginning. When minerals came out, they made having the Harvesting tradeskill illegal.