What Happened To You Today?

Comments

• Sarathai said:
    Tears flow freely from your eyes as Artemis, the Great Wrath appoints you to Ktahine Anachai.

Bless you
  • Deladan said:
    I retired. 
    Wow.  So long, bud.  

• Dunn said:
    I finally completed my crucible and got an 11 kill chain with it. Only one of those kills was Ashtani too!
    Only one? Better luck next time. 
  • There will be more attempts, I'm sure. 

• What happened.. a target I was going for earring'd away after I had a perfect gank set up, and I had some pretty decent RP with a couple folks, which is honestly rare for me anymore. I'll take it as a good day overall.
    Omor Ceberek - Targossas

got gud
  • Omor said:
    What happened.. a target I was going for earring'd away after I had a perfect gank set up, and I had some pretty decent RP with a couple folks, which is honestly rare for me anymore. I'll take it as a good day overall.
    ;)
         He is a coward who has to bring two friends as backup to jump people hunting.

• Went from 91-93 in the last three days after randomly returning to see what was up after the tide, and had some targossian interaction that was actually interesting.  Just as well finish dragon out with the silly amount of xp we get now :) 
  • VanVan
    edited December 2016
    Milabar said:
    Went from 91-93 in the last three days after randomly returning to see what was up after the tide, and had some targossian interaction that was actually interesting.  Just as well finish dragon out with the silly amount of xp we get now :) 
    Yeah i was away for a few years and leveling seems like a a mildly obnoxious thing to get past to get to real RP/combat fun.  I was level 80 or 81 for probably 8 real-life years because leveling was that difficult and painstaking.  Now they just throw gold at you, you could tradeskill your way to self-sufficiency, and their credit packages are like "plz have dragon plz."  I've already done 2 levels in the past few weeks, and that's mhun apostate bashing with an SoA and nothing else.  2 levels that long ago would've been unthinkable inside a few weeks.

• Levelling is worst around level 80! The higher levels are considerably easier as you gain more health/crit rate to take on the better areas for experience and gold. 
     <3 
  • Milabar said:
    Went from 91-93 in the last three days after randomly returning to see what was up after the tide, and had some targossian interaction that was actually interesting.  Just as well finish dragon out with the silly amount of xp we get now :) 
    Was nice to spend time with you!

- To love another person is to see the face of G/d
    - Let me get my hat and my knife
    - It's your apple, take a bite
    - Don't dream it ... be it

• Just minding my own business on NoNT when this happens:

Dunn appears suddenly amid a flurry of sparkling and rainbow-coloured motes which zip around him like shooting stars.

My god. I'm soooo envious :o
  • edited December 2016
    Image result for gay seal meme

(Totes jealous)

• I swear we need a LOL button....because some of the stuff you all say cracks me up! :D
  • Here is was, thinking that's how you roll and turning green with envy as the thought  "I'd have what (s)he's having" echoes in my head. That looked seriously cool :3
  • They did auction custom entry/exit messages within the last couple of years... it was plausible!

• Adventurer Kills
    Slain    : 501 
    Avg Level: 100

I am now, by @Jinsun 's definition, half a combatant! 

• So... I log in to check on a few things and @Deucalion said hello 0_0

Tecton-Today at 6:17 PM

teehee b.u.t.t. pirates
  • We're getting so close to this library renovation being finished. I just hope it's done by next weekend so I can go birthday clubbing without feeling guilty about not working on the library.

• Cooper said:
    Antonius said:
    Ehene said:
    so I can go birthday clubbing without feeling guilty about not working on the library.
    You might want to examine your relationship with the game...
    Yeah, I can't believe she's even considering going clubbing while the library isn't done .
    He.
  • edited December 2016
    got kicked out of yet another clan because people need their girlfriends to fight for them but talk trash like they can actually fight themselves
  • Exxia said:
    got kicked out of yet another clan because people need their girlfriends to fight for them but talk trash like they can actually fight themselves

• The lol moment I had ooc when @Kythra jumped into a group of Eleusians and goes BORING Lets have some melee fun! ROFL