What Happened To You Today?

Comments

• Deladan said:
    Caelan said:
    Jhui said:
    it's always playtime
    Haven't you guys geard? Jhui gets alerts from Achaea's admin when shit is going down.
    I always imagined him sitting in a dark server room and a red light flashing on the wall when he's needed to stir the pot...  
    It's more a Defcon style light bar.

He hasn't shown you? It's cool!

- To love another person is to see the face of G/d
    - Let me get my hat and my knife
    - It's your apple, take a bite
    - Don't dream it ... be it

• KryptonKrypton shi-Khurena
    @Everyone

S/He stormed Anzari-tarin and claimed Raia'dalam for the Overland.

• Deladan said:
    Caelan said:
    Jhui said:
    it's always playtime
    Haven't you guys geard? Jhui gets alerts from Achaea's admin when shit is going down.
    I always imagined him sitting in a dark server room and a red light flashing on the wall when he's needed to stir the pot...  
    @Makarios can you confirm?

(Just joking. i know you said you wouldnt comment on the matter. Just being facetious. But if you zap me for it, know that you've confirmed my suspicions :-) )

• S/He stormed Anzari-tarin and claimed Raia'dalam for the Overland.

I HAD TO GO TO THE HOSPITAL AND I DONT EVEN GET AN HONOURS LINE FOR SUFFERING THROUGH THE TIDE.

0/10. :<
  • Frederich said:
    S/He stormed Anzari-tarin and claimed Raia'dalam for the Overland.

I HAD TO GO TO THE HOSPITAL AND I DONT EVEN GET AN HONOURS LINE FOR SUFFERING THROUGH THE TIDE.

0/10. :<
    It sucks, I know. I missed out on Bal'met, which would have been great for me (Xoran and Dragon) and now that's a line I'll never have.
  • I was there too @Nicola @Makarios until almost the very end, please don't forget me. :( 
    - (Eleusis): Ellodin says, "The Fissure of Echoes is Sarathai's happy place."
    - With sharp, crackling tones, Kyrra tells you, "The ladies must love you immensely."
    - (Eleusian Ranger Techs): Savira says, "Most of the hard stuff seem to have this built in code like: If adventurer_hitting_me = "Sarathai" then send("terminate and selfdestruct")."
    - Makarios says, "Serve well and perish."
    - Xaden says, "Xaden confirmed scrub 2017."

• Everybody knows that if you weren't there at the end you weren't there at all.
  • I think it'd be pretty cool if each Order member that participated got a unque one specifically for their order from their Divine. But that may be just wishful thinking.
  • @Sarathai You already have the line! Everyone who was present should.
  • I turned @Colgano into the Human Totem (No, they don't hit anyone). https://ada-young.appspot.com/pastebin/SujkzGSi
  • Datrius said:
    I turned @Colgano into the Human Totem (No, they don't hit anyone). https://ada-young.appspot.com/pastebin/SujkzGSi
    Prettier: https://ada-young.appspot.com/pastebin/Fe0Fx-Mv
  • SkyeSkye The Duchess Bellatere
    edited December 2016
    I ( and probably half the country) had no internet for almost all of yesterday even right up to 2am when I finally gave up and passed out. fffffuuuuu... :( Dammit ISP

• I retired. 

• wtfoozle.  Well I hope it was for good reason.  Best of luck with college and work, dude.
  • Today I learned how bad an idea buying a vehicle 'as is' can really be.  I've got a very nice looking 3516 pound paperweight.  
  • First Florentino
    Now Deladan.

Is all of Eleusis retiring?
  • Frederich said:
    First Florentino
    Now Deladan.

Nope!
  • Rangor said:
    Frederich said:
    First Florentino
    Now Deladan.

Nope!
    Only The people that matter! (Omg I kid  and love you)

• Kiskan said:
    This nearly destroyed my game.  Hell.  It DID destroy my game.  I was on the guilty side, too.  No one wanted to leave.  A lot of it was just that people liked each other, although I can see how that could be hard to believe from the other side.
    That is a common effect in many games. One side pulls ahead and then people who want to be on the 'winning' side join, it feels good to win and be #1, more people join, the prizes for top place add up and the imbalance gets worse.
  • It wasn't the only thing, but it was a huge factor I feel.  Being smaller makes it much more dangerous.  Another hard thing was that the other faction that was able to mount a real threat basically lost its big combat leaders.  They were just busy with life and were no longer around to be Counter-Sith Lords.  But we still had ours.  Plus plenty of heavily artifacted Storm Troopers. 

Still later on, there was sort of a mini-resurgence.  The other two factions had been sort of teaming (mostly out of necessity, but believe me, some of the mechanics were irritating), and they got two very good captains.  Those two captains started running some pretty cheesy strategies that you can do when you take two factions that are balanced separately and you've got a couple of clever, bored people.  Our team captain was having none of this, and devised something even cheesier.  In short, "MAM" (Mutually Assured Misery).

And then it was quiet for a long time and then nearly all of our big people retired... But we do still have some.  Just not enough.

I actually moved to one of the weaker factions awhile back, and just recently, I wanted to use one of our broken conflict systems to try to jump start things by attacking my former faction, but I needed one specific piece information about mechanics to make sure my plan was viable (I hate planning, but I was that desperate) and I just... couldn't get a reply.  A friend of mine asked too.  I know they are busy, but ugh.  And now it's too late to start the attack process because we'll run into the holidays.  Anyway, they're fixing that system, which is good, but I really think we needed to make something happen in the meantime.  So now it's really, really time for me to tap into my inner Xenomorph and move along or something.
  • Deladan said:
    I retired. 
    but....baby?!
         He is a coward who has to bring two friends as backup to jump people hunting.

• I have skype. csmith0521@myedge.cc it has a picture beside it. 

• Florence retired too??
    Omor Ceberek - Targossas

got gud
  • Had fun defending against the usual Ashtan crew.
    Lost a level again but hey, logosian doesn't take that long to work to, right?

Tecton-Today at 6:17 PM

teehee b.u.t.t. pirates