What Happened To You Today?

Comments

• Went to walk out of Eleusis to go harvest some moss and and bloodroot, got ganked by Lylith, Morthif, Dunn (who wasn't touching me), Jhui, and Dalran. So.. yeah.  That was "fun".

• i managed to be avatar in middle of morning without anyone opposing me. at least i can be happy about that, but i have yet to use any avatar powers... especially Lorielan's 'dismissal' miracle. :persevere:

2015/01/12 Tecton, the Terraformer has bestowed His divine favour upon you. It will last for approximately 1 Achaean month.
  • AerekAerek East Tennessee, USA
    Valaria said:
    i managed to be avatar in middle of morning without anyone opposing me. at least i can be happy about that, but i have yet to use any avatar powers... especially Lorielan's 'dismissal' miracle. :persevere:
    Target acquired.
    -- Grounded in but one perspective, what we perceive is an exaggeration of the truth.
  • AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be
    Threw together a tracker for progress on Elder. It's gonna be a long, hard road.

Huh. Neat.
  • KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm
    Ahmet said:
    Threw together a tracker for progress on Elder. It's gonna be a long, hard road.

Just to point out my tracker (link in sig) already does this, plus the same for the Azatlan pieces

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
    But you don't have any pretty progress bars :(
    Huh. Neat.
  • KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm
    Ahmet said:
    But you don't have any pretty progress bars :(
    If you want graphics, go play Warcraft :P

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
    Ahem. 

Huh. Neat.
  • Ahmet said:
    Ahem. 

Warcraft  looks more and more like achaea  as the years go by...

• edited November 2016
    Daeir said:
    With great despair, you gaze upon the custom interface of another World of Warcraft player.
    You have gained the nausea affliction.
    With a violent upheaval of your stomach's contents, you gaze upon another one who clicks half of their abilities.
    You have been slain.

@Ahmet do you turn with arrow keys too? Pls.
    I'll have you know I have my numkeys bound all the way up to five good sir. I only click the skills past six!
    Huh. Neat.
  • ZahanZahan Valhalla
    Ahmet said:
    I'll have you know I have my numkeys bound all the way up to five good sir. I only click the skills past six!
    Oh god, we got a clicker.

vote kick ahmet
    Click here for Nexus packages
    Currently available: Abs, Cnote, Keepalive, Lootpet, Mapmod
    Idk. People hate on my UI all the time, and I understand it's not all pretty or minimalist or themed or whatever, but it's all the information I could possibly need, accessible in a way that puts the most relevant information in the most quickly accessible places, without blocking out my character's view. I admit it could look better, but it's certainly functional, and I think it looks better than the default UI tbh. (and no, I don't actually click :S)

If you'd rather, I can hello-kitty my UI and show you that instead :P

Anyway, today I logged into Achaea, and got what is either my tenth or eleventh stockroom in a row that hasn't counted for exploration, and got really disappointed so I logged off after a while AFK. I cri evertim.
    Huh. Neat.
  • Ahmet said:
    (and no, I don't actually click :S)
    So you like... Press shift/ctrl+9 with your hand? that must be some sort of massive hand you have..
    Relevant.

I can easily reach shift/ctrl 7, and anything past that is super-situational, so I switch out my mouse bindings for those depending on what I'm doing (open world/raids/pvp/dungeons). The only things I ever click are my food macro (blue/green swirly on the top right), teleport, portal, and slowfall.
    Huh. Neat.
  • Today I logged onto the Achaea Forums for the first time in forever, took me 4 tries to get my password right.  I grumbled in frustration, suddenly remembering that my original forums profile is no more.  I had prestige, yo!  

• Got pitted again. This time the bulk of the group had to use other means (angel refuge, killing themselves) to get out after trying for 10+ minutes. Quit and played some planetside 2. Got a 50/48 K/D.
  • Greys said:
    Got pitted again. This time the bulk of the group had to use other means (angel refuge, killing themselves) to get out after trying for 10+ minutes. Quit and played some planetside 2. Got a 50/48 K/D.
    Observe is your best friend in the pit

• Antidas said:
    Greys said:
    Got pitted again. This time the bulk of the group had to use other means (angel refuge, killing themselves) to get out after trying for 10+ minutes. Quit and played some planetside 2. Got a 50/48 K/D.
    I  used to have an alias to squint every direction

Szanthax said:
    Antidas said:
    Greys said:
    I  used to have an alias to squint every direction
    Scripts are your best friend in the pit.
    Huh. Neat.
  • What, angel refuge works in pit?! Demon refuse doesn't!
  • Your soul cries out in ecstasy as it reaches new heights of power. You have advanced to level 119.
    You have reached the illustrious level of 1st Sphere of Transcendence.
         He is a coward who has to bring two friends as backup to jump people hunting.

• Jonathin said:
    Just imagined Arena asking a baalzadeen for help and instead it just squats and drops a big pile.
    You say to a baalzadeen, "No! Bad baalzie, BAD!"

A baalzadeen tells you happily, "Well, I -am- bad with a capital B."

I became a prophet. Next shall come the great lobelia shortage of 730 AF, and then the Lady Ourania's return, so sayeth @Krypton.
    Huh. Neat.
  • Having made the swap back to wunderSys, there's one thing that always irked me about how it displays something...

https://ada-young.appspot.com/pastebin/qRWLwUfg - It's so minor, but damn I missed it from SVO. >.>