What Happened To You Today?

Comments

• AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be
    RIP vines. Gone, but never forgotten.
    Huh. Neat.
  • Ahmet said:
    RIP vines. Gone, but never forgotten.
    I wanted to Wrath, but instead of a bang, they went with a whimper.
    - (Eleusis): Ellodin says, "The Fissure of Echoes is Sarathai's happy place."
    - With sharp, crackling tones, Kyrra tells you, "The ladies must love you immensely."
    - (Eleusian Ranger Techs): Savira says, "Most of the hard stuff seem to have this built in code like: If adventurer_hitting_me = "Sarathai" then send("terminate and selfdestruct")."
    - Makarios says, "Serve well and perish."
    - Xaden says, "Xaden confirmed scrub 2017."

• KryptonKrypton shi-Khurena
    Speaker doesn't come with free rein to Wrath at will?

Lame.
  • I left my ship for things other then spin wheel! These tide ogres suck ass but the gold is good. 

Also pissed off @Proficy so I'll owe him a duel sooner or later. Will have to polish up bard and remember how to fight. 
  • While fighting Lylith:

diag
    You are:
    blind.
    deaf.
    paralysed. (17.115s) (currently ignored)
    afflicted by haemophilia. (15.652s)
    impatient. (7.542s)
    violently ill. (1.769s)
    afflicted by horrible asthma. (0.729s)
    bleeding for 878 health.
    devoid of your shadow.

Fuck.

• Quit the MSC. Best thing I've ever done. Ever.

• edited November 2016
    Deladan said:
    Quit the MSC. Best thing I've ever done. Ever.
    No, that was quitting the Merchants.

EDIT: for them, I mean. Best thing I ever accomplished as HL.

• I got a shiny battlefigurine from the globes! 

I have no idea who designed this, but I seriously dig it! It's awesome! 

Flames flicker within four spheres of racing winds, crackling orbs of elemental dominance circling 
    Terrin'ukia's imposing form. Features concealed by a darkened cloak with its hood raised, the 
    Tsol'teth calmly assesses his surroundings, his crimson eyes burning through the shadows cast by his 
    garment. Hovering near his water-coated feet, small rocks and pebbles ascend from the slab of rock 
    serving as his foothold.

• Despite the world ending, someone out there still manages to turn a profit (by making action figures).
  • Wow, that's cool.

Brb, joining Tsol'teth faction. I accept my new overlords.
    Ailea said:
    I got a shiny battlefigurine from the globes! 

I have no idea who designed this, but I seriously dig it! It's awesome! 

Flames flicker within four spheres of racing winds, crackling orbs of elemental dominance circling 
    Terrin'ukia's imposing form. Features concealed by a darkened cloak with its hood raised, the 
    Tsol'teth calmly assesses his surroundings, his crimson eyes burning through the shadows cast by his 
    garment. Hovering near his water-coated feet, small rocks and pebbles ascend from the slab of rock 
    serving as his foothold.

• I've got Gattan'lier, but I haven't opened it yet. They're worth so much more still in the packaging. :(
  • AchillesAchilles Los Angeles
    What a bunch of nerds.

• Farrah said:

With a roar of righteous fury, you bring your burning, shrieking mace down upon Iin'lier, who crumples lifelessly to the ground as his sins are purged by your cleansing fire.
    You have slain Iin'lier.
    You reach over to comfort Iin'lier as he falls to the level of Of Tsol'teth heritage.

Solution is always fire.

Striking downward, you sink your teeth into the flesh of Ain'lier's chest, feeling bones crack between your jaws. As you jerk backward, Ain'lier's neck stretches and splits apart as you tear the head away and crunch down upon the skull, swallowing it in a satisfying gulp.
    You have slain Ain'lier.
    You reach over to comfort Ain'lier as he falls to the level of Of Tsol'teth heritage..

Or umm... getting lucky ?
  • Cooper was killing Tsol'teth before it was cool
    And Dirgmal was doing it even before that.
    Farrah said:

You reach over to comfort Iin'lier as he falls to the level of Of Tsol'teth heritage [level 139].

So... Penwize is Tsol'teth-level now??!
  • Tahquil said:
    You know, all I can think about with this 'Cooper is so amazing, he killed a Tsol'teth' stuff is 1. he got lucky 2. Matic Ridley did it as well. It must be something passed down when the goblin line turned into house elfs and Cooper was never Harry Potter, just Dobby.

Now, everyone send him socks. 

• JonathinJonathin Retired in a hole.
    Rock it out. Keep going at it, those things you forgot will be like second nature before long.
    I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.
  • KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    Glad you came back and are enjoying it. Very easy to get swept up into, and a lot of fun.

• do command... everything goes fine... neat... do command again...

******************************************************************************
    **-->       You appear to have caused an untrapped error in Achaea       <--**
    **-->         Please do not execute this command again (for now)         <--**

goddamnit

• Caefir Fist Will Rian-Nahundi (male Satyr).
    blah blah blah
    See HONOURS DEEDS WILL to view his 3 special honours.

will hail Caefir
    Your current willpower is 15385/15385

I just got trolled :(