What Happened To You Today?

Comments

• Kez said:
    I love warm and fuzzies!

That's why helping newbies is my favourite achaean activity.

Things heard from people when you fight: lame, op, lag.
    Things heard from people when you politic: skank, slut, whore.
    Things heard from people when you teach: thank you, you're the best, please be my friend. (found the warm fuzzies!)

Newbies win every time. :grin:
    You forgot NASTY for Politic.
  • Kez said:
    I love warm and fuzzies!

That's why helping newbies is my favourite achaean activity.

Things heard from people when you fight: lame, op, lag.
    Things heard from people when you politic: skank, slut, whore.
    Things heard from people when you teach: thank you, you're the best, please be my friend. (found the warm fuzzies!)

Sounds like the presidential debates
  • KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    Ran into one of those Tide spawns. Got my ass kicked. 10/10 would ride again.

Used my spin, got a token and the party thing. Used the token, got another token and a firework. Used that token,a nd got raffle tickets. Any idea how to see how many tickets I have?

A large, prismatic Wheel of Fortune slows down to a halt, rewarding you with a 
    prismatic token and a coiled paper party favour.

A large, prismatic Wheel of Fortune slows down to a halt, rewarding you with a 
    prismatic token and a jumbo-sized firecracker.

A large, prismatic Wheel of Fortune slows down to a halt, rewarding you with 
    raffle tickets.

• credit report
    Kez said:
    credit report
    Thanks. Oh, and apparently I have a few unused race tickets. 

• You don't even know how much those runes mean to me Silvarien.  <3
  • Should have listened to me, I asked you why you were doing that yesterday!

• Frederich said:
    "I'll spin the wheel a few times".

>bound credits on free spin.
    "okay convert them.."
    >Spin wheel with token
    >RAFFLE TICKETS
    >SPIN WHEEL WITH TOKEN
    >RAFFLE TICKETS
    >SPIN WHEEL WITH TOKEN
    >MORE FUCKING RAFFLE TICKETS

Can we place have this damn wheel give SOMETHING BESIDES RAFFLE TICKETS.  Like cmon.  At least give me more than a free spin.
    better than getting 1 raffle ticket for a 25cr spin. :(
    That is not an ordinary star, my son. That star is the tear of a warrior. A lost soul who has finished his battles somewhere on this planet. A pitiful soul who could not find his way to the lofty realm where the great spirit awaits us all.
    Can't please everyone. At least it's not giving out random afflictions and turning people into toads and maggots like it did last time.

• :D people argue over who gets to fight you next when not even thinking of fighting themselves. #DatJhuiLyfe
  • You deftly spin a large, prismatic Wheel of Fortune. It begins whirling rapidly, emanating a loud, 
    clacking noise.
    3826h, 3580m, 18030e, 16800w ev:cdbk -  {}
    You have recovered balance on all limbs. (3.804s)
    3826h, 3580m, 18030e, 16800w exv:cdbk -  {}
    A compulsion veiled in rhythm fills your mind; its pulsation primal, its melody stark and demanding. 
    You shake your head to try and fight the strange effects, guarding yourself until the Orphean 
    Serenade finally ceases.
    A large, prismatic Wheel of Fortune slows down to a halt, rewarding you with Bound Credits.

Whew. Almost missed my free spin.

• Ehene said:
    You deftly spin a large, prismatic Wheel of Fortune. It begins whirling rapidly, emanating a loud, 
    clacking noise.
    3826h, 3580m, 18030e, 16800w ev:cdbk -  {}
    You have recovered balance on all limbs. (3.804s)
    A compulsion veiled in rhythm fills your mind; its pulsation primal, its melody stark and demanding. 
    You shake your head to try and fight the strange effects, guarding yourself until the Orphean 
    Serenade finally ceases.
    A large, prismatic Wheel of Fortune slows down to a halt, rewarding you with Bound Credits.

Whew. Almost missed my free spin.
    In previous months it's counted as a spin on the day it ends, not when you start it spinning, so you may have indeed missed your free spin.
  • KryptonKrypton shi-Khurena
    You say "D/C'd." I say splinter death abuse.

PREPARE TO BE ISSUED.
  • I laughed my ass off at Skye in TMC, gave her crap, and then proceeded to log off and head to the bathroom for my morning shower. I proceed to trip, fall, and nearly crack my head on the toilet. I jinxed myself laughing at her misfortune.
  • AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be
    Datrius said:
    I laughed my ass off at Skye in TMC, gave her crap, and then proceeded to log off and head to the bathroom for my morning shower. I proceed to trip, fall, and nearly crack my head on the toilet. I jinxed myself laughing at her misfortune.
    Imagine we're all clicking the non-existent dislike button.
    Huh. Neat.
    Ended up transcribing some poetry. Found tears running down my face after a time. Feels good, sometimes.
    Huh. Neat.
  • I died a lot today! Mostly because I ran out of bloodroot and didn't know it.

The. I got mad because a lost a lot of experience.

Then I logged out and did something else. While logged out I realized that while it seemed like a big loss, one trip around mirror caves would get it back.

Its been a good day!
  • I died a lot today! Mostly because I ran out of bloodroot and didn't know it.

Then I logged out and did something else. While logged out I realized that while it seemed like a big loss, one trip around mirror caves would get it back.

Its been a good day!
    It's rougher at lower levels, but wait until you get to dragon. I've died over a hundred times since this event started, and I'm -way- up in XP (my essence pool however, is a very different story).
    Patroklos said:
    I died a lot today! Mostly because I ran out of bloodroot and didn't know it.

Its been a good day!
    It's rougher at lower levels, but wait until you get to dragon. I've died over a hundred times since this event started, and I'm -way- up in XP (my essence pool however, is a very different story).
    One of these days I'll have the time and mental fortitude to actually accomplish this. I'll probably be like 700 years old in game when if it happens.

• JonathinJonathin Retired in a hole.
    It doesn't take long if you can find a route and just stick to it. I was pulling 10%/hr in Istation with profithyst. Snb was slow enough that I didn't have to leave ever.
    I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.
  • Before I got artie morningstars, I could loop Dun Fortress (if @Xaden would let me) non-stop. That's where most of my 90's levels came from.
    Omor Ceberek - Targossas

got gud
  • edited October 2016
    2016/10/26 00:04:06 - Patroklos has filed a bounty against Terrin'tuuran for 'All this bloody Meld 
    tripe!'. The reward is 20 credits. This is all your fault @Makarios and @Nicola, you made me do this!
    Only 20 credits? Cheapskate.
    Huh. Neat.