What Happened To You Today?

Comments

• Joined a rampage, tried to watch and learn, realized how badly I needed aliases for Evileye, didnt feel like making 650(?) for Deadeyes, almost cried out of frustration failing to code it with variables, found a script that does what I want.
  • Ryzeth said:
    Having made the swap back to wunderSys, there's one thing that always irked me about how it displays something...

https://ada-young.appspot.com/pastebin/qRWLwUfg - It's so minor, but damn I missed it from SVO. >.>
    If that thing supports multiclass properly, I'll be tempted.

• Ryzeth said:
    Having made the swap back to wunderSys, there's one thing that always irked me about how it displays something...

https://ada-young.appspot.com/pastebin/qRWLwUfg - It's so minor, but damn I missed it from SVO. >.>
    It, being wundersys? Because it does. Even supports multiple chars on the same mudlet profile, if you make a few alterations to the initialisation process. Unless you're meaning this lil function I made, in which case also yes :P All it does it scans up the viable defences you're able to (using wsys's own function) then checks that against the defs you already have up. 
  • So we completed Neraeos shrine at just before 6 A.M. with Deucalion's shrine only 10k essence behind it, so maybe that one will get done in the next few hours too.
  • AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be
    I kinda figured out how to kill someone today :D
    Huh. Neat.
  • HalosHalos The Reaches
    edited November 2016
    Alrena said:
    What, angel refuge works in pit?! Demon refuse doesn't!
    Logs pls. Afaik Angel refuge has never worked in pit.

eta: Illuminate works if you precast it and you get pitted within the next 30 seconds

A frenzied cleric screams, "Like more than one halo!"
  • Got to snuggle with my cherished family again.  @Aethele and @Sorrell.  You guys are the core of my life.  Also missing you tons @Honoka.

I also had the most wonderful time hanging out with @Marlo these past few months.  This included a swim party, that was so much fun!  How is it that we all don't do swim parties more often?  @Lenn and @Motave were great company swimming and splashing along too.  

@Pharial is well... an ice cream making legend!  Thanks so much for your always courteous and fun presence at Center Crossing.  Keep milking those invisible wilderness cows!  

Also got help from @Nicca and @Epifania with doing my first few Penurious Petitioning tasks.  Next up... Sapience, I will be stalking your pets.. taking names and well... not really kicking ass, pretty much just taking names.  If you have a really opulent pet, gimme a holler!

• Illuminate works?? FML
  • After sitting down and rewriting all my mudlet aliases to work with game alias feature, I got bored and tried to entertain myself. This was the end result.

https://ada-young.appspot.com/pastebin/bmW7OgHp

But really, should any of this happen?

• Tried to delete temporary triggers, ended up deleting actual triggers instead. Fun ensued  :#
    Deucalion says, "Torinn is quite nice."
  • Taraus said:
    You possess all six Dragon Talismans, and you complete the set, gaining true mastery over Dragonhood.

omg fucking finally eeeeeeeeeeeee, huge thanks to everyone who gave/sold/traded me various bits over the years @Jarrod @Dunn @Jhui @Mizik (haha I finally did it) @Aegoth @Cooper @Proficy @Melodie @Saeva @whoeverelseIforgot

but most especially @Watchman (you know what you did ^____^ )

So like... Wheels wants your spares :-)

Congrats!

• Got asked to make someone a script. Pretty basic, but it worked and they got back into combat. Felt good just getting the 'thank you'. Now to use it for one of my alts (or just retire him for the 2000cr)

• Skye said:
    Got a lease in Cyrene. 
    It's okay. I can give you one of my kidneys and part of my liver since you are obviously now lacking them. Lung and bone marrow you'll have to find another donor though.
  • Never underestimate current @Aegis creativity. He's pretty awesome and I expect many interesting mortal deaths out of him.
  • Thanks to @aegis for the awesome 'event'. It's cool interactions like these that keep me interested!
  • 11632h, 11630m, 30442e, 25145w cexkdb-
    You are a Human Champion.
    11632h, 11630m, 30488e, 25145w cexkdb-
    Chrono shift ftw. Going to have to do it with Uraiad just to hit that cap.
  • 16:44:34.60 14689h|92%|10697m|100%|84%e 86%w| cdbk|de | man 1% - 
    You have recovered balance on all limbs.
    [System]: Running queued balance command: STAND
    You are not fallen or kneeling.
    [System]: Running queued balance command: GUT 18854
    You rip into Captain Korlosh with your massive, deadly claws.
    You have slain Captain Korlosh, retrieving the corpse.
    Your soul cries out in ecstasy as it reaches new heights of power. You have advanced to level 132.
    You have reached the illustrious level of 3rd Level of Penwizian Fortitude.
    A large pile of sovereigns spills from the corpse.
    You feel a surge of energy course through your body as a sycophantic shoulder cape feeds upon the
    lifeforce of your fallen foe.
    [Rage]: +6.1. Total: 19.3 Now Available: Overwhelm, Psishatter
    (svof): Your max health increased by 92h/0% to 16035.
    (svof): Your max mana increased by 59m/0% to 10756.
    The jumps in XP required at these levels are nasty.
    - (Eleusis): Ellodin says, "The Fissure of Echoes is Sarathai's happy place."
    - With sharp, crackling tones, Kyrra tells you, "The ladies must love you immensely."
    - (Eleusian Ranger Techs): Savira says, "Most of the hard stuff seem to have this built in code like: If adventurer_hitting_me = "Sarathai" then send("terminate and selfdestruct")."
    - Makarios says, "Serve well and perish."
    - Xaden says, "Xaden confirmed scrub 2017."

@Sarathai

From 132 to 133 is the same amount of experience from lvl 1 to dragon. FYI. Have fun with that.
    Huh. Neat.
  • Considering how quickly people can do 1 to 99, that doesn't really seem so bad...
    It's actually more than that, apparently. Yay changes.
    Huh. Neat.
  • Sarathai said:
    16:44:34.60 14689h|92%|10697m|100%|84%e 86%w| cdbk|de | man 1% - 
    You have recovered balance on all limbs.
    [System]: Running queued balance command: STAND
    You are not fallen or kneeling.
    [System]: Running queued balance command: GUT 18854
    You rip into Captain Korlosh with your massive, deadly claws.
    You have slain Captain Korlosh, retrieving the corpse.
    Your soul cries out in ecstasy as it reaches new heights of power. You have advanced to level 132.
    You have reached the illustrious level of 3rd Level of Penwizian Fortitude.
    A large pile of sovereigns spills from the corpse.
    You feel a surge of energy course through your body as a sycophantic shoulder cape feeds upon the
    lifeforce of your fallen foe.
    [Rage]: +6.1. Total: 19.3 Now Available: Overwhelm, Psishatter
    (svof): Your max health increased by 92h/0% to 16035.
    (svof): Your max mana increased by 59m/0% to 10756.
    The jumps in XP required at these levels are nasty.
    Outside is nice sometimes.
         He is a coward who has to bring two friends as backup to jump people hunting.

• Better graphics and almost no lag. But there's permadeath and afaik no Logosian.   :/
     <3 
  • Datrius said:
    Never underestimate current @Aegis creativity. He's pretty awesome and I expect many interesting mortal deaths out of him.
    Still waiting the IG "Aegeans, Frederich seems curious about Aegean deaths. Show him some" lol

Nee @Aegis is awesome (so was old Aegis.. but that was like 90002e10 years ago).