What Happened To You Today?

Comments

• Died couple times (ok.... alot of times) decided to go back to being sentinel, enjoying being able to take out those who would destroy Nature.
    I have Cerebral Palsy, so it'll take me a bit to learn things so please try to be patient with me.

• KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm
    After 295 IG years, changed class. Had to get Bards accepted into the Ashura again first (cake / eating it). Thanks to @Kross and @Vastar for indulging me

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • CaladbolgCaladbolg Campbell County TN
    edited September 2014
    The more I play serpent the more i'm falling in love with this class.

Not saying im good at it yet.. but god is it fun.

Pretty soon im going to have to code alias's in instead of doing it manually x.x

Got in a few goods fights with @Dartega Today and actually learned alot! :D

• Talysin realized that he has a lot to learn about group combat :/.
  • CaladbolgCaladbolg Campbell County TN
    Halios said:
    Caladbolg said:
    The more I play serpent the more i'm falling in love with this class.

Not saying im good at it yet.. but god is it fun.

Pretty soon im going to have to code alias's in instead of doing it manually x.x

Got in a few goods fights with @Dartega Today and actually learned alot! :D
    You've now ruined achaea for yourself. Every other class will feel slow and cumbersome. Evade will seem like every character should have it.

GG.
    It's okay I always have Bm :3

• Bluef said:
    Summoned to the desert, Bluef accepted a bowl of unformed thing of chaos stew and a platter of something with maggots in it from Flair. He said it would be delicious. :worried: 

I too have had the... [i]pleasure[/i] of this dish and actually consumed it. As of yesterday.

The glubber head was much much more palatable.
  • Shouted in Targossian. Damnit.
  • I sat around spying on people from my grove, I love groves.

Yet I still want my curses and my vodun back :(

Screw Runelore.
  • AodfionnAodfionn Seattle, WA
    Two dozen disconnections today. What even.
    Aurora says, "Are you drunk, Aodfionn?"
    Stood in a room with five orc guard wailing on me whilst anthem absorbed all the damage, jabbing like a happy little xoran bard should. Bard is so much fun, worked out (most of) the PvE elements, now just need to learn the PvP!

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • HerenicusHerenicus The Western Front
    Smuggled some rhetoric into Targossas. 
  • RuthRuth Singapore
    Went fishing today, the Black Flame dropped by with Artanis, Bronislav and Tarvius in tow. Traded fire and yells while we ran circles around their war galley despite being outcrewed. They eventually docked before I did. I think I enjoy provoking them a bit too much though :C. Wish I had a boarder with me.
    "Mummy, I'm hungry, but there's no one to eat! :C"

• Ruth said:
    Went fishing today, the Black Flame dropped by with Artanis, Bronislav and Tarvius in tow. Traded fire and yells while we ran circles around their war galley despite being outcrewed. They eventually docked before I did. I think I enjoy provoking them a bit too much though :C. Wish I had a boarder with me.
    *cough*
  • Dueled blademaster @Mizik twice then staff/eq gem @Jhui. Thought about applying for celani so I'd stand a chance next time.

i'm a rebel

• Did some IC fund-raising. Will have to work hard to 100% match all donations, but I think it'll have a lasting but not overly showy impact. 

Meow, meow, etc. 
    Eiredhel's Family Tree

• I managed to convert my (read: @Nemutaur 's) monk combo system to serverside queueing, using the COMBO feature.

Considering that a week ago I had no idea what serverside queueing even did or how to manipulate strings in Mudlet, I'm just happy it worked without immediately blowing up my screen. 
    edited September 2014
    Darklyre said:
    I managed to convert my (read: @Nemutaur 's) monk combo system to serverside queueing, using the COMBO feature.

Considering that a week ago I had no idea what serverside queueing even did or how to manipulate strings in Mudlet, I'm just happy it worked without immediately blowing up my screen. 
    I rewrote great chunks of that system for my own use when I was a monk so it could be used for either monk or dragon, and use it as the basis of my bard combat alias too. If you want any help with it, let me know