What Happened To You Today?

Comments

• Reached HR5 on my alt who is now more powerful than my main

Not in terms of lessons, of course - I must've spent two years just fishing up credits.  Christ.
  • I started into the seafaring skill and went deep sea fishing for the first time ever with @Sunny, @Juniko, and uh. ... A sylvan girl I can't remember the name of I am so sorry.

In COMPLETELY unrelated news Malorn is now near-completely broke because she bought like 30 credits with gold, thieves? you may want to find a different target if you see her.

Also got my second letter from a targossian this week, Thanks @Daeir‌, apparently we CAN have peaceful discourse!

From several hundred miles away so as to not be able to try smiting/chaos warping/Angel soul ripping/enlightening each other. Baby steps.
  • ValentinusValentinus Los Angeles, CA
    Got deepsea fishing.

That is all.

I take commissions.
  • Logged in, had a message saying my glass pot decayed.. Cried on the inside because I don't want a oaken pot. Checked my shop, and then logged back off.
  • edited September 2014
    Ate popcorn, drank hot toddys and watched a wedding explode.

@Melodie and @Aerek I can't wait till I see the log

edit: Also, I have a feeling if I had been there, @Hasar would have spent some time trying to convert me :D
    meh

• AerekAerek East Tennessee, USA
    I get the feeling that I didn't see the same things that other folks saw. I didn't know what folks were reacting to half the time, so I have to say I'm kinda looking for a log, myself.
    -- Grounded in but one perspective, what we perceive is an exaggeration of the truth.
  • MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    I totally want to see some other people's logs, I'm pretty sure there was some stuff going on I missed.
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • RuthRuth Singapore
    I missed everything. Unfortunately, work priorities. I want a log too!
    "Mummy, I'm hungry, but there's no one to eat! :C"

• shake pouch
    Your delving fingers split the stitching of the empty pouch, and it falls to pieces.
    Not happy. Not happy at all. I hadn't touched the pouch since yesterday. Is this working as intended?
  • KayeilKayeil Washington State
    Jukilian said:
    shake pouch
    Your delving fingers split the stitching of the empty pouch, and it falls to pieces.
    Not happy. Not happy at all. I hadn't touched the pouch since yesterday. Is this working as intended?
    Is that the dust-filled pouch? I was told they disappear after 10 uses of being shaken.
    What doesn't kill you gives you exp.

• HalosHalos The Reaches
    I thought there was a bloodbath. Stop cutting out the good bits!

A frenzied cleric screams, "Like more than one halo!"
  • Sorry, rated pg-13, it all happened off screen. No one got to see it, not even the Mhaldorians.
  • After defending shrines from being defiled, I got to do this: A pike with the decapitated head of Praxides has been erected.‏ Yay!‏ My first pike‏d head is Ziva's mother! Totally made my day even if I didn't get the killing blow!
  • Had some great fights with Eleusis, but Hirst killing random Hashani afterwords just fucking sucked. No idea what you do in that situation.

Also posted my first classlead
  • KerriaKerria The Red Lioness
    @Jacen‌
    In cyrene we*: 
    city charge Hirst with murdermurder
    log it x3

drink ale.

It's actually quite nice.

*not 100% accurate

Today I:
    had a weird dream. Like oddlyspecific for a dream.
    checked for serpents.
    forged 10 shortswords, kept 4
    argued with somone on the definition of "getting a job done"
    Did more paperwork than I probably needed to.
    was stabbed to death. In the arena. Several times.
    totems totems totems!

Debated on joining a pre order. Talked self out of it.

• AktillumAktillum Philippines
    Jacen said:
    Had some great fights with Eleusis, but Hirst killing random Hashani afterwords just fucking sucked. No idea what you do in that situation.

Also posted my first classlead
    I totally thought he was there to defend Hashan, since Vrass, Strata and Andraste do. Saw him skulking near our group and was like "hm, maybe time to dip out"