What Happened To You Today?

Comments

• Where was my invite? D:

(Kidding. Sorta. Not really. I feel so lonely now. Sniffle.)

"Gilgamesh, where are you hurrying to? You will never find that [everlasting] life for which you are looking. When the gods created man they allotted to him death, but life they retained in their own keeping. As for you, Gilgamesh, fill your belly with good things; day and night, night and day, dance and be merry, feast and rejoice. Let your clothes be fresh, bathe yourself in water, cherish the little child that holds your hand, and make your wife happy in your embrace; for this too is the lot of man." 

• Jhaeli said:
    Where was my invite? D:

(Kidding. Sorta. Not really. I feel so lonely now. Sniffle.)
    I invited the Xanatovs thinking at least SOME Mhaldorians would show up but none did!
    meh

• And, @Nakari probably disagrees because she actually made a comment. :smile: 
  • yes, and then I was way too tired/distracted so I haven't managed to follow up and just sat around forgetting I was logged in :(

• KayeilKayeil Washington State
    Lots of randomness today. Got radianced/killed by Draqoom while not paying attention to Achaea 'cause I was busy picking a movie for Kadin and I to watch (which ended up being a way depressing movie). Then after the movie I watched Kadin change class... again... for the... third or fourth time in less than two weeks.
    What doesn't kill you gives you exp.

• MasarykMasaryk Sangre Plains
    Orzaansyn said:
    I hunted 10K of rats. Found that sea lions are animals but lions are not animals.

I said a sermon about the purity of Evil.

The fact noone had comments nor questions was not to reassure me.

I never know a good way of figuring out the general mob name "type" when hunting. This is a good example and it always drives me crazy!

• KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm
    Masaryk said:
    Orzaansyn said:
    I hunted 10K of rats. Found that sea lions are animals but lions are not animals.
    I never know a good way of figuring out the general mob name "type" when hunting. This is a good example and it always drives me crazy!
    It's the inconsistency that gets me... there are some lions that are animals (eg the ones in Annwyn) and some that are not (whereever @Orzaansyn‌ was hunting)

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • yeah you die you learn. New expression
  • Mako said:
    yeah you die you learn. New expression
    Yeah. Eventually I'll learn enough to forgo getting my head sawed off.

And that's what happened to me today (read: yesterday).
  • Trilliana said:
    Farad's said:
    Tillie said:
    -snip-
    Ah, the Occultists, fluent in the language of floor booze (some of my fondest RP shenanigans have sprung from this ever-giving fount!).

@Morro @Sybilla @Adalie for the agree.
    Does this make me an Occultist? :O
    It sure looks like you have been "enlightened" at least
  • Klendathu said:
    Masaryk said:
    Orzaansyn said:
    It's the inconsistency that gets me... there are some lions that are animals (eg the ones in Annwyn) and some that are not (whereever @Orzaansyn‌ was hunting)
    Bug/issue it so that you can get a response from Tecton that says, "We don't want hunting to be easier than it already is, so we're not going to make this man actually a man. Go away please."

Works for me every time.
  • You deserved every one of those kills on me, Well fought.
  • Shitty day

Eat like a caveman, train like a beast. Champions are not born, they are made. 

• MishgulMishgul Trondheim, Norway
    Hva gjør RP fokusert mener. hvis du ikke er rollespill så du ikke spiller spillet 

-

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important

As drawn by Shayde
    hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succurrere vitae
  • MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    The Norweigns have taken Mishgul hostage. Quick, someone come up with some cheap, good beer to rescue him!
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • MasarykMasaryk Sangre Plains
    Hunted for a while on Meropis. Gave two novice interviews. Sent some mail, posted some news posts, and finished with a bit more hunting. Very productive day!

• KerriaKerria The Red Lioness
    Finally finished writing and re writing for a bid in a house position. 
    I feel like if I mess it up, then really K would have ultimately feel like she just doesn't have a place even though she's poured herself into and behind Shield. 
    Even despite me having the horrid horrid flu.

finally heard back from Heraldry, yay! 

Forged 250 steel down to 3 with no usable rapiers to show for it.

sent 4 short swords and 4 leather armour to the house shop. At leas something useful was made.

Spent 4 hours trying to re-write the envenom code I lost. I gave up when brain started to rot.
  • AodfionnAodfionn Seattle, WA
    Got to: 

interact and learn more about some really cool people

learned a bit via helping some citymates go fight, which was rad

worked on books

and managed to get out of retardation without dying a record one time, which was thrilling.
    Aurora says, "Are you drunk, Aodfionn?"
  • Aodfionn said:
    and managed to get out of retardation without dying a record one time, which was thrilling.
    Retardation needs a buff.
  • I finally got up to par after returning from a dormant period and losing all my stuff, joined the outriders, messaged the new Minister of Development with some tips and am also currently debating changing class!

Anyone know which would be easier to master Priest or Alchemist? 

Elaina x

• KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm
    Elaina said:
    I finally got up to par after returning from a dormant period and losing all my stuff, joined the outriders, messaged the new Minister of Development with some tips and am also currently debating changing class!

Anyone know which would be easier to master Priest or Alchemist? 
    Alchemist, don't have to worry about excommunication

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."