What Happened To You Today?

Comments

• Hope you liked it, @Praxides‌
    :grin: 

• Aepas said:
    Eiredhel said:
    One of my adopted sons came back from dormancy, was extremely enjoyable. And got to do some sparring with him and my other adopted son.  They are both amazing IC and OOC. <3@Ardoran and @Aoghinius‌.

The Xenophidices are rollin' out!

Xenoph..xeno whats...

Xenophiles?!

pervy.

Edit: Nevermind, I think I could get behind this.

@Aepas: I don't see the problem. I have known that it is the sole duty of humankind to travel the stars...to find new species to procreate with.

• became un-dormant the other day, applied for targossas, did some defence of targossas and im still waiting on @greys to do my cleansing :(

• KryptonKrypton shi-Khurena

Well, thanks for doing whatever it is you did, because for the first time ever I got to see Verrucht pissed for real real, not for play play.
  • edited August 2014
    Krypton said:

Well, thanks for doing whatever it is you did, because for the first time ever I got to see Verrucht pissed for real real, not for play play.

Yeah, I guess I irritated him, which was never my intention, especially when insanely I said something via message to the effect of "well, I should be enemied, maybe this will give me something to log in for" because it causes tension, and can be interesting.  Because the alternative is I keep showing up as little as I do, because nothing holds my attention, I don't get it. I would figure a friend would want me to log in and be around even if I am an enemy (not like I am going to lolraid Cyrene) for whatever ridiculous amount of time it is.

not my fault I want to turn a silly situation into something positive that "I" might be able to enjoy.

• Multiclass in its early stages. I even taught him some Elementalism.

• edited August 2014
    Acrolo said:

Today was a very interesting day for me. I decided to change class because I really was a sucky mage and decided to become a shaman. Upon doing so I became a Shamagi, harnessing the powers of Elementalism, Crystalism, Curses, Runelore and Vodun. For a brief time I was able to channel the elements while also being able to curse and sketch runes. I called myself Super Tsol'aa Man for approximately 3 Achaean days and almost brought about multiclassing single-handedly. That is until the Admins deflated my extremely clever mind and took away my super powers. 

You are a scrub in the ways of multi class, young one. I am the original Sylvaccultist and Jesteronk. I am the chosen one of multi class.

Side note: Are you a dragon? I'm convinced this bug has something to do with quitting class while in dragon form.

• Talysin said:

Side note: Are you a dragon? I'm convinced this bug has something to do with quitting class while in dragon form.

I am a dragon, but I was not in dform when I quit class. 

• MasarykMasaryk Sangre Plains

Participated in the Loamweaving ritual, decided to bash a little. Computer crashes while fighting Belladona, the Demon Whore. Die, lose the experience I just gained, rage quit. :expressionless: 

• RuthRuth Singapore

Kicked and punched @Seftin a little when he visited the treacherous mountain path. Went sailing after and did some Maritime-related administrative duties with @Praxides. Discussion about a ceremony for the post-war entertainment with @Jurixe. Received important letters and replied to them. Fell asleep on my keyboard while crafting a response to a responding letter. Sleepily finish my own and sent it out without checking for mistakes. Hope I didn't type anything hilariously wrong.

"Mummy, I'm hungry, but there's no one to eat! :C"

• I bought Earrings of Sinope.

• TharvisTharvis The Land of Beer and Chocolate!

Helped somebody get started again after a long absence on their part.

Aurora says, "Tharvis, why are you always breaking things?!"
    Artemis says, "You are so high maintenance, Tharvis, gosh."
    Tecton says, "It's still your fault, Tharvis."

• JurixeJurixe Where you least expect it
    edited August 2014
    A dormant son of mine came back and I spent a while showing him around and talking to him. I hope he staaaaaaaays, have missed you @Tyur! Endured hassling from @Vrah about more kids (<3), talked about sekrit plans that hopefully will be less sekrit soon. 

If you like my stories, you can find them here:
    Stories by Jurixe and Stories by Jurixe 2 

Interested in joining a Discord about Achaean RP? Want to comment on RP topics or have RP questions? Check the Achaean RP Resource out here: https://discord.gg/Vbb9Zfs

• edited August 2014

Tablet finally arrived today. \o/

Much laziness ahead. Blowtorch + serverside curing. Yis.

• AodfionnAodfionn Seattle, WA
    1. Died several times in raids, usually noticed thirty seconds after the fact. Raid defense is honestly kind of fun. I think I might have killed someone, but I can't tell in the melee.

2. I probably annoy the bejeezus out of my housemates, but hot damn the people in my Orgs are rad. 

Aurora says, "Are you drunk, Aodfionn?"
  • I am an alcohol consuming machine and I only died because I paused my system.

• Melodie snubbed me. *sniffle*