What Happened To You Today?

Comments

• Valkyre said:

This should be fun! Especially since my response to seeing who contested her was, well...

Basically my reaction every time he's contested a Regent (at least 3-4 times now in the last 10 months or so?).

• TharvisTharvis The Land of Beer and Chocolate!
    Jukilian said:
    Valkyre said:

This should be fun! Especially since my response to seeing who contested her was, well...

Basically my reaction every time he's contested a Regent (at least 9-11 times now in the last 10 months or so?).

fixt

Aurora says, "Tharvis, why are you always breaking things?!"
    Artemis says, "You are so high maintenance, Tharvis, gosh."
    Tecton says, "It's still your fault, Tharvis."

• edited August 2014

@Linus stole my gold. THIEF!! ;)

and then @Eleison killed me, but what he didn't know was that his name struck fear into my Catholic girl heart. :'(

“There is no greater sorrow than thinking back upon a happy time in misery--”

• Gave a lecture for @Lace

• Updated Ubuntu to 14.x and it deleted lua. Lua refused to fix itself. On a mac now :\

• Hmm, I didn't have much problem getting the lua repository untomy ubuntu 14.x

• Day two of my quest to confuse and confound a few people. Not certain if it is working yet, but it will eventually. ;)

Finalized something for my clan, which will go live soon.

(spent too much time in Fallout 3 and didn't do much in Achaea)

• There is a monstrous cave bat that is freaking ridiculous in the black forest.

Chicken of the cave, pfft.

• AthelasAthelas Cape Town South Africa

I spent the last two RL days, hacking the Omnipave system into something for my personal use. Motivated by the Eleusis vs. Mhaldor war, I took quite some time setting out new aliases and modifying the queueing to suit my needs and wants.

I did not have time to test half the stuff I did, before having to jump into combat today.

I had to sort out two or three bugs, but the fact that my changes were tested under fire, and I managed to get two kills during combat, shows me I'm on the right track.

• Made minerals all day... Still deciding on if to go Magi or not. Looked over wedding invites (what do you say to keep people from killing each other until the drunken Rampage after the ceremony?)

meh

• Attended the Scarlattan Concert in Caer Witrin.Also participated in some fun, spontaneous role play thereafter with some other artsy folks... and somehow now feel even more incompetent in my abilities to write performance art.

• ShirszaeShirszae Santo Domingo
    Tillie said:

Attended the Scarlattan Concert in Caer Witrin.Also participated in some fun, spontaneous role play thereafter with some other artsy folks... and somehow now feel even more incompetent in my abilities to write performance art.

Awn. I missed it :(

And you won't understand the cause of your grief...

...But you'll always follow the voices beneath.

• EiredhelEiredhel California
    Tried to explain to someone why breaking the law without permission to break it makes no sense if you want people to consider you innocent. 

In other news, read some news posts that made me absolutely giddy. Team Valnurana for lyfe~<3

Meow, meow, etc. 
    Eiredhel's Family Tree

• Today in Achaea, I sort of fought with Mhaldor a bit along with several other Eleusians. Then I gave a Viridi a tier one exam which he passed after a nice conversation about several things. I had to take him to Cyrene to finish the exam though, Eleusis got raided. Then I decided to raido to my under construction home in Eleusis, and my grove even though I'm a shaman I still like groves, go into my giant tree which gives me willpower.

• Thought there was a Knighting ceremony today, was getting tea and other drinks for it when I had some tells RP with @Hasar, which was pretty fun though a little scary. Waiting now for Yerf to come around to go Magi and hope that SVO doesn't twitch out on me.

What am I supposed to do with 100 glasses of wine @Jhaeli? D:

meh

• MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    I was caught by surprise on an island by an enemy, and instead of dying right away I actually got to roleplay with them. It was an interesting and unexpected conversation from someone I never would have thought to speak with. It was a lot of fun!

Still got told to leave, though, and still dreadfully poor. :( Damn this war and needing gold!

And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • You let them tell you to leave? Come on, Melodie. You're better than that. Fight to the death.

• MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    An open challenge to an eventual duel was left on the table to be fair. I might take it!

And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • I got mine approved too! Yours might be prettier though.

meh

• AktillumAktillum Philippines
    edited August 2014

Today I logged in. Got invited to a party because of Mhaldorians in EI. I laid down harmonics. I shot off a few arrows. Our party dwindled down to <6 people, while Mhaldor's grew +1 or +2. They got inside Eleusis. Everyone evacuates Eleusis. I QQ'd. Good times.

• There were like 5 people on all day today in Targ D: