What Happened To You Today?

Comments

• Tried to write an essay, couldn't find a good starting point because of overly-vague direction, did a terrible job and logged out.
  • KerriaKerria The Red Lioness
    roadblock in healdry.

roadblock in other-vagueness.

computer dropping connection too many times at random.

Still feeling useless. *waves white flag*
  • fitness robbed a serpent of a kill
  • Derped around on Netflix
    Almost got killed by @Isaiah in the process because I was trying to find a show to watch.

Is it because of the drunken rampage?
    meh

• Hired a servant, then realized I am still terrible at descriptions and will have to wait for someone to edit what I wrote before making changes!
  • I saw my father @Eril for the first time in almost a year. Also met some great people in my house, @isobellina, @Salindera.I really enjoyed meeting both of them.  I dont spend enough time getting to know people in the house. Plan to change that. Went on a trip to meropis for the first time. Also finally  got an idea for craft design after thinking on it for months. I really have no eye for these things. Hung out with my sisters @terrana and @Severina also, havent seen both of them together in a while.
  • I did some hunting, lost like 2% XP but I killed Ayoxele with an insanely neat kill message.

With a swipe of your arm, you send two barbed vines slicing through the air toward Ayoxele's throat.

Blood sprays forth as the thorn-laden vine rips a deep wound in Ayoxele's throat.
    The vines shear through Ayoxele's flesh with ease, severing vital arteries and sending fountains of blood spraying through the air. He grasps feebly at the fatal wound, staggering back and forth, before collapsing dead at your feet in a growing crimson pool.
    You have slain Ayoxele.
    I KILLED THAT MOFO!

Then I finally met Hedra for the first time yay! Making denizens if fun!

• edited September 2014
    Played a minor role in defeating two Targ raids on Mhaldor, bashed a little, found out something I wasn't meant to by spying and had some semi-intense RP about it. Gave tips to Raylin, best mentee evarrrr.
  • My wife called to tell me she was leaving the shop for the night. I ran to catch the phone and reply, walk back in my office while talking, and see that @Florentino tried to jump me (legit, was bashing Blackrock).

Shield ate up all of the damage, and I ran away unharmed to Targossas. Wife arrived within a minute (she almost works next door). Yay!

• CaladbolgCaladbolg Campbell County TN
    Today I, killed two of my city mates while trying to lock them, darn you darkshade.
    Dueled Atalkez for an hour.
    Dueled Jinsun for two hours.
    Tried to backstab Gaia but she ran away,
    Instead backstabbed Ruth but she woke up
    and died to the massive Mhaldor and Ashtan debate while trying to backstab Ruth.

P good day I say!

• MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    I witnessed it.

I can't remember the last time I was so floored in under five minutes. :open_mouth: 
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • @Gaia for president!

• MishgulMishgul Trondheim, Norway
    I was brand free until @Kaevan snuck up on me.

-

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important

As drawn by Shayde
    hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succurrere vitae
  • @Gaia handled that like a champ, though.

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • RuthRuth Singapore
    Cries. I forgot to repair my jewelry and the earrings that Ourania crafted for me waaaaaaaaaaaay back decayed. :C
    "Mummy, I'm hungry, but there's no one to eat! :C"

• ValentinusValentinus Los Angeles, CA
    @Caladbolg says in a clear voice, "Duanathar."
    With astonishing quickness, a diminutive homunculus resembling Valentinus moves 
    to block Caladbolg's egress.

Was not expecting that.

I take commissions.
  • Not going to lie, pretty smart move, dismantling your own shrine and erecting another within range to burn. 
  • RuthRuth Singapore
    Ourania said:
    Ruth said:
    Cries. I forgot to repair my jewelry and the earrings that Ourania crafted for me waaaaaaaaaaaay back decayed. :C
    D: and now you're stinky Mhaldorian. This is why you can't have nice things.
    But but @Ourania, I am one of the -least- stinky Mhaldorians! Just ask anyone how clean and sandalwood-y my fur smells every day! I surely deserve nice things for keeping myself clean and neat! D:

*slouches back in her corner*
    "Mummy, I'm hungry, but there's no one to eat! :C"

• Ruth said:
    Ourania said:
    Ruth said:
    D: and now you're stinky Mhaldorian. This is why you can't have nice things.
    But but @Ourania, I am one of the -least- stinky Mhaldorians! Just ask anyone how clean and sandalwood-y my fur smells every day! I surely deserve nice things for keeping myself clean and neat! D:

*slouches back in her corner*
    Like a nice collar with some pretty bells!
  • KayeilKayeil Washington State
    Watched Kadin change class... again! Fingers crossed he sticks with this class long-term, because I keep having to write him new descriptions. Someday he's going to have a description for every race except Siren! Randomly passed out on him for about 2 hours while he was forging, which just tells me I'll never be cut out for forging or knight class because I'd put myself to sleep every time.
    What doesn't kill you gives you exp.