Welcome to the Achaea Forums! Please be sure to read the Forum Rules.

Memorable quotes

Comments

• PyoriPyori Member Posts: 1,315 @ - Epic Achaean
    Minifie said:
    Achilles said:
    Jiraishin said:
    Alasiel says in a smooth, crystal voice, "I'm starting a bit of a project, by
    the way."

You say with a harsh Western accent, "Oh?"

Alasiel says in a smooth, crystal voice, "It's something I've personally wanted
    to attempt for a long time."

(Clan): Mezghar says, "So apparently Alasiel wants to sell me into
    slavery, just in case you never hear from me again."
    ...Timing is everything.
    Joke is on the buyer.  He eats everything and won't share bacon, he jumps on tanks instead of detonating them away and until recently he had a bladder problem and leaked everywhere.
    Except you get mudflower, that’s the true prize.

Achilles said:
    Jiraishin said:
    the way."

...Timing is everything.
    won't share bacon

• MinifieMinifie Member Posts: 2,148 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Pyori said:
    Minifie said:
    Achilles said:
    Jiraishin said:
    the way."

...Timing is everything.
    Joke is on the buyer.  He eats everything and won't share bacon, he jumps on tanks instead of detonating them away and until recently he had a bladder problem and leaked everywhere.
    Except you get mudflower, that’s the true prize.

Achilles said:
    Jiraishin said:
    the way."

...Timing is everything.
    won't share bacon

That bacon has feelings.

(Mhaldor's Next Top Model): Taryius says, "Oops, thats not a foray. Thats two novices going at it in the wilderness."
  • DunnDunn The great Buffalo tundraMember, Secret Squirrel Posts: 6,067 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Yeah it’s skin feels pretty smooth as a backpack. 

• IsmayIsmay Member Posts: 647 ✭✭✭✭✭ - Grand Achaean
    (Eleusis): Waayen says, "We have a flashing novice on the loose, a targossian novice with a blanket."

This isn't how you convert the masses.
    Azare
  • CooperCooper IowaMember Posts: 4,782 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    The math checks out.

MellexoYselaOrzaansyn
  • AlrenaAlrena Member Posts: 647 @ - Epic Achaean
    @Ysela has just given all our opponents the formula to calculate exactly how any raid with Cooper and Proficy in will drastically skew numbers in Mhaldor's favour. How are we ever going to complain we were outnumbered now!
    MelodieRangorYselaSkye
  • MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, FloridaMember Posts: 4,935 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Alrena said:
    @Ysela has just given all our opponents the formula to calculate exactly how any raid with Cooper and Proficy in will drastically skew numbers in Mhaldor's favour. How are we ever going to complain we were outnumbered now!
    Shame upon your family!
    "You have had an extraordinary adventure, my dear. Extraordinary! One that few people could ever imagine. Treasure it. Keep it safe and secure, tucked away in some special place in your heart. 

But... don't spend the rest of your days chasing a ghost."
    Ysela
    Alrena said:
    you forgot handicaps that I bring, the equivalent of letting someone hit your ball in golf :(.

(Mhaldor's Next Top Model): Taryius says, "Oops, thats not a foray. Thats two novices going at it in the wilderness."
    Cerys
  • CaelanCaelan Member Posts: 1,454 @ - Epic Achaean
    Minifie said:
    Alrena said:
    you forgot handicaps that I bring, the equivalent of letting someone hit your ball in golf :(.
    It isn't your fault.  You were taught by @Aegoth.   Cooper and Proficy are offset by bringing Aegoth and Minifie.  :P

Cooper
  • AegothAegoth Member Posts: 2,606 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Bitch, tell that to my kill count. In every fight I participate in, I come out as the victor :D
    Caelan
    Aegoth said:
    Bitch, tell that to my kill count. In every fight I participate in, I come out as the victor :D
    When you reincarnate into xoran just for more fire resist... As Aegoth’s ally...

CaelanLaedhaUtianima
  • JiraishinJiraishin trapped in a thawing block of iceMember Posts: 1,586 @@ - Legendary Achaean

Uaithne Saganan
    She unearthed the Black Warren and vanquished grizzled Pieranotzu, the 
    Ravenous.
    She has been taught a lesson by the crafting prodigies of the realm.

Never seen this before, what is it?
    the way."

...Timing is everything.
    It's all fun and games until the cranky Mitran buys everyone the day after he gets kicked out of his House lol
  • CyrCyr Member Posts: 131 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    (OOC CLAN): Penwize says, "I think the fountain in Azdun Catacombs is hitting on me."

Dunn tells you, "I hate you."
    PenwizeDunn
  • DunnDunn The great Buffalo tundraMember, Secret Squirrel Posts: 6,067 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    edited December 2018
    Druid Azuros Xanatov, of the Heartwood Kin yells, "Mad cause bad."

2018/12/06 03:10:29 - Dalran, Dunn, Hirst, Irimon, Jadys, Jinsun, Qwindor, and Trendric have destroyed The ruins of Atop Oastan Eleusia.

Minifie
    Dunn said:
    Druid Azuros Xanatov, of the Heartwood Kin yells, "Mad cause bad."

2018/12/06 03:10:29 - Dalran, Dunn, Hirst, Irimon, Jadys, Jinsun, Qwindor, and Trendric have destroyed The ruins of Atop Oastan Eleusia.
    that's some high quality bantz mate :D

Dunn
  • JiraishinJiraishin trapped in a thawing block of iceMember Posts: 1,586 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Halos said:
     Targossas: Yay! Angel Auction! Place your bids! 
    [Actual angel falls from the sky]
    Ioje Compound: Angel Auction! Place your bids!
    Targossas: 

They stole our idea and didn't even invite us :(

• AccipiterAccipiter Member Posts: 378 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    Cooper said:
    Can't wait to have my own personal angel.
    Mini isn't enough for you?
    Accipiter said:
    Cooper said:
    Can't wait to have my own personal angel.
    Mini isn't enough for you?
    I get passed around like a join at a high school party.

A malodorous aura of salty sweat and tears clings to the simple form of this stone masque. Covering

only half a face, two vacuous holes glare out at the world from beneath a poignantly pinched brow. A 

sickly amber luminescence crawls across the pale face, emanating from a hoard of innumerable 

etchings scored into its reverse. They shift in chaotic patterns of nauseating arabesques, forming 

and reforming accusations of treachery and treason in countless languages.

Taryius: Salt, sweat and tears? Sounds like the forum masque.

Taryius
Sign In to Comment.