Memorable quotes

Comments

• Klendathu said:
    Your means your. You're means you are. @Khadafi
    Also, 'too' indicates 'also' or to indicate excessiveness (hint: this is what you meant to use). Two is a number. For most others, use 'to'

• edited April 2019
    Me: Casually questing with Tia in Cyrene

Gilliam told You: >_>.
    You told Gilliam: What?
    Gilliam told You: I just don't typically see you wandering around a city peacefully so I was confused.
    You told Gilliam: Lol, I used to all the time in Hashan!
    Gilliam told You: I at least expected you to kick over a trash can or something.
    You told Gilliam: rofl

XD @Shirszae would punt me if I started kicking stuff in her city.

The Divine voice of Twilight echoes in your head, "See that it is. I espy a tithe of potential in your mortal soul, Astarod Blackstone. Let us hope that it flourishes and does not falter as so many do."

Aegis, God of War says, "You are dismissed from My demense, Astarod. Go forth and fight well. Bleed fiercely, and climb the purpose you have sought to chase for."
  • Astarod said:
    Me: Casually questing with Tia in Cyrene

Gilliam told You: >_>.
    You told Gilliam: What?
    Gilliam told You: I just don't typically see you wandering around a city peacefully so I was confused.
    You told Gilliam: Lol, I used to all the time in Hashan!
    Gilliam told You: I at least expected you to kick over a trash can or something.

XD @Shirszae would punt me if I started kicking stuff in her city.

Kick her first, then.

• ShirszaeShirszae Santo Domingo
    Rude! 

And you won't understand the cause of your grief...

...But you'll always follow the voices beneath.

• Astarod said:
    You told Gilliam: Lol
    You're gotta work on that you know, tells are IC.

(Yes I have to continue ribbing you, it builds character.)
  • Penwize said:
    Astarod said:
    You told Gilliam: Lol
    You're gotta work on that you know, tells are IC.

(Yes I have to continue ribbing you, it builds character.)

The Divine voice of Twilight echoes in your head, "See that it is. I espy a tithe of potential in your mortal soul, Astarod Blackstone. Let us hope that it flourishes and does not falter as so many do."

Aegis, God of War says, "You are dismissed from My demense, Astarod. Go forth and fight well. Bleed fiercely, and climb the purpose you have sought to chase for."
  • He is a refrishingly credible character.
  • Taryius said:
    He is a refrishingly credible character.
    I looked :(

• Astarod said:
    Taryius said:
    You shouldn't have since I horribly mispelled refreshingly :(
  • Taryius said:
    Astarod said:
    Taryius said:
    Misspelled misspelled, as well.

• Pyori said:
    Taryius said:
    Astarod said:
    Taryius said:
    :angry:

• Taryius said:
    Pyori said:
    Taryius said:
    Astarod said:
    Taryius said:
    :angry:

I saw 'refrishingly' and couldn't figure out if you were talking shit to Astarod about the 'lol's or trolling or what.. 

Discovering you messed up the spelling on it made it so much funnier.  I hate when that happens, but I can't help but enjoy knowing I'm not alone in it.

In other news: I was trying to do the mentor-y thing yesterday and take a novice and new protege hunting.  Figured I would use fast travel, but didn't remember that I had the mammoth.  I ended up in the damn tundra and then COMPLETELY lost my bearings and ended up wandering around.  Decided to fast-travel to Meropis and back to save face...they didn't have a pebble.  Totally not used to people not having a pebble anymore (and might just say F it and buy every novice a damn pebble now).  All I could think to save my pride was "damnit, at least I can spell 'refreshingly' "  (just kidding). I was sitting there going 'I look like a moron.  I'm the High Warden, LOST IN THE WILDERNESS, and a House leader who just made a complete idiot out of myself in front of a new member because I couldn't get somewhere.  I didn't even NEED to use the mammoth.  I could have just used wings FFS.'  Total brainfart and facepalm moment with @Lev

• If @Makarios wrote the credibility lines, I believe 'refrishingly'.

• *slorch slorch slorch slorch*
  • Dunn said:
    You give the decapitated head of @Farrah to Hecate, Mother of Crones.

Hecate, Mother of Crones says, "Not the head I might have wished for in this moment. Possibly."
    5876h, 6019m, 27310e, 20157w cexkdb-(hb) (+698m)
    Hecate, Mother of Crones says, "But it will serve my needs."

She seems very disappointed. You need to bring a better gift next time. One not involving me.

• She asked for you specifically so she had to have some expectations.

• Clearly Farrah has another head all along. Rumors were true.
  •                  

• Dunn said:
    I just put exclamations after everything so his reader sounds exasperated at the most minute statement. 
    I picture you doing that with a face similar to your forums account avatar (ha! Take that Mez)

• I meant Tanris. I owe him for all of the guard deaths before guarding was cool. 

• edited April 2019
    Dunn said:
    I meant Tanris. I owe him for all of the guard deaths before guarding was cool. 
    Linking pictures to Tanris also never gets old.

• Ewww yuck getitoff
    Deucalion says, "Torinn is quite nice."
  • edited April 2019
    Ignore