Memorable quotes

Comments

• KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    Oh, I guess I don't have to worry about being processed then.

• Had this brief rapport during the council meeting.

You tell Hycanthus, "I do like your explosive suggestions. I was thinking of concocting a gas lethal enough to engulf all that it touches into ruin... but the idea was dubbed as a last resort for 'casualties'."

The wizard Hycanthus tells you, "Gas? How pedestrian. What does gas solve that an explosion does not?"

I love that boom loving hermit.  =)
    "Alas. Alas for Hamlin. The Mayor sent east, west, north, and south. To offer the Piper by word of mouth. Wherever it was men's lot to find him, silver and gold to his heart's content. If only he'd return the way he went."
  • Aegoth said:
    What an Aegoth-wannabe
    I had several people who were concerned you'd become celani
  • I would've been pretty amused if Cyrene blew their first(?) tank then. It seemed appropriate.
  • Too bad they can’t even get a tank

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • JiraishinJiraishin skulking
    The mass of shadow returns, rapidly enveloping Nahu'an in its dark embrace.
    You shadow Nahu'an west to Office of the Imperiate.
    Outside the Cave. (road)
    5751h, 5085m, 23271e, 22101w cexkdb

weeps in Serpent

(Clan): Ictinus says, "Stop it Jiraishin, you're making me like you."
  • (Court Coliseum): Ammar says, "My favorite was veilglancing them in their mountain stronghold where they were surrounded by 
    corpses, piked heads, and a warm pudding."

(Court Coliseum): Aleth says, "That's what they mean by "re-processing"."
  • VeldrinVeldrin Denmark
    You stick out your hand and challenge Terrin'tuuran to a game of Rock-Paper-Scissors.

Terrin'tuuran eats a hawthorn berry.

Terrin'tuuran clutches at his throat, eyes bulging as he struggles to draw breath

Terrin'tuuran melts into a shadow and is gone.

Foiled!

• AthelasAthelas Cape Town South Africa
    Veldrin said:
    You stick out your hand and challenge Terrin'tuuran to a game of Rock-Paper-Scissors.

Terrin'tuuran eats a hawthorn berry.

Terrin'tuuran clutches at his throat, eyes bulging as he struggles to draw breath

Terrin'tuuran melts into a shadow and is gone.

Foiled!
    Did this actually happen?
  • Designation Atalkez provided data on elemental authority recognised as Titan. Suggested acquisition by Trusad'an is approved for analysis and incorporation of strains.

Welp, incoming Tsol’teth Titans

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • great job atalkez

• I offered to teach Gattan’bahar how to get Titan but she didn’t respond to me. Wanted to learn that double scythe attack 😂

• Should teach them Fire Lord before the classleads so they become less deadly.
  • Elisella said:
    Should teach them Fire Lord before the classleads so they become less deadly.

You reach out and clasp the face of Gattan'bahar between your hands, her skin rapidly beginning to blacken beneath your grasp.

Your fires begin to rage with the desire to consume. [ LEVEL 1 SPARK ]

You glance over Gattan'bahar and see that her health is at 13615/13625.

• JiraishinJiraishin skulking
    Atalkez said:
    Designation Atalkez provided data on elemental authority recognised as Titan. Suggested acquisition by Trusad'an is approved for analysis and incorporation of strains.

Gattan'bahar says, "Designation Jiraishin was most productive for the Meld."

Al'Jafri family represent.

oh god we're all going to die and it's going to be our fault

(Clan): Ictinus says, "Stop it Jiraishin, you're making me like you."
  • Taryius said:
    You glance over Gattan'bahar and see that her health is at 13615/13625.
    Acquisition of sub-standard specimen data, designation Taryius, submitted for assessment by Balan'ukia.

Reaching down with a massive hand, Sartan lifts your head and draws a taloned finger across your throat, the wound closing as He does so.

• SkyeSkye The Duchess Bellatere
    Damn y'all wanting me to get processed too, but I'm probably excluded from the gene pool :( 

This is like the Achaean version:
    "WHAT KIND OF SPECIMEN ARE YOU?! TAKE OUR QUIZ AND FIND OUT!"

• Just imagine if they processed Lenn.