Memorable quotes

Comments

• Image result for okay gif

• Astarod said:
    2019/05/02 01:08:04 - Astarod, Dunn, Hirst, Irimon, Jadys, Jethan, Majin, Nakhti, Penwize, Thiev, and Tianondria have destroyed The ruins of the People's Bank of Hashan.
    2019/05/02 02:00:15 - Hirst > A decisive incursion into Hashan resulted in the capture of five tanks, the deaths of 50+ guards, and the slaughter of their city guardian. Let the Seat be feared by the Tsol'teth and their puppets.
    I mean, while we're on the subject... I never thought I'd see us tank Hashan five times, slaughter all the guards to forge a path to their tanks, then tank the tank room with a stolen tank. Then, later, a few more slaughterfests, and finally a purge of their guardian and their bank. (Something I've -always- wanted to be a part of).

I mean, holy crap. I saw Hirst enlighten one, up close and personal. The levels of Ashtan's courage against adversity and straight up Tsol'teth OPness knows no bounds. Every defeat, we pick ourselves up and thrash our enemies four to five fold. People I never thought I'd see fighting are dying.. and then fighting even harder. 

Like shit. Cyrene is pissed off. The Village has pitchforks... and Penwize has picked up the freakin' bell. 

Quite the difference between raiding with 35 people vs 6, and raiding with 6 people vs 15 (because the 15 were not coordinated, but still!) :D
  • Obvious Timezone abuse. How dare they raid when the admin weren't online with their OP deniventures to defend.
  • Krizal said:
    Astarod said:
    2019/05/02 01:08:04 - Astarod, Dunn, Hirst, Irimon, Jadys, Jethan, Majin, Nakhti, Penwize, Thiev, and Tianondria have destroyed The ruins of the People's Bank of Hashan.
    2019/05/02 02:00:15 - Hirst > A decisive incursion into Hashan resulted in the capture of five tanks, the deaths of 50+ guards, and the slaughter of their city guardian. Let the Seat be feared by the Tsol'teth and their puppets.
    I mean, while we're on the subject... I never thought I'd see us tank Hashan five times, slaughter all the guards to forge a path to their tanks, then tank the tank room with a stolen tank. Then, later, a few more slaughterfests, and finally a purge of their guardian and their bank. (Something I've -always- wanted to be a part of).

I mean, holy crap. I saw Hirst enlighten one, up close and personal. The levels of Ashtan's courage against adversity and straight up Tsol'teth OPness knows no bounds. Every defeat, we pick ourselves up and thrash our enemies four to five fold. People I never thought I'd see fighting are dying.. and then fighting even harder. 

Like shit. Cyrene is pissed off. The Village has pitchforks... and Penwize has picked up the freakin' bell. 

Quite the difference between raiding with 35 people vs 6, and raiding with 6 people vs 15 (because the 15 were not coordinated, but still!) :D
    6 people while the tank was placed on a room with tide in it, so they couldn't actually disarm anyway*
    On top of being on an area border, and the 3 targs also running around annoying people.
    Grats on the tank and all, but you're talking yourself up a lot here.

• ArchaeonArchaeon Ur mums house lol
    oh shit i thought i was going into quotes not rants my bad
  • Pyori said:
    Krizal said:
    Astarod said:

6 people while the tank was placed on a room with tide in it, so they couldn't actually disarm anyway*
    On top of being on an area border, and the 3 targs also running around annoying people.
    Grats on the tank and all, but you're talking yourself up a lot here.
    The Targs and tide came after the tank blew. ;)
  • I'm detecting high salt levels from Ashtani players for some reason.....cant be good for blood pressure.
  • I go away for one weekend and Hashan solo raids our gates and blows it without help from Targ and Tsol’teth/Tide?

Time to raze the city girls and boys we need to start over and think about where we went wrong. 
  • edited May 2019
    Hahaha.....and yet again, Hashan loses. They try, they get shat on, they don't try, they get shat on.

At what point do we just come out and say the problem is not Hashan, but with the rest of the playerbase*?

*in general
  • Morthif said:
    I go away for one weekend and Hashan solo raids our gates and blows it without help from Targ and Tsol’teth/Tide?

Time to raze the city girls and boys we need to start over and think about where we went wrong
    Seems like you already know. No more weekends away for you!
  • ArchaeonArchaeon Ur mums house lol
    inb4 thread lock
  • Well that came out of no where....

So much angst during this event. We all need teatime.
  • Ictinus said:
    This thread is for quotes, and so I provide one:

"Move on"

- Ictinus
    Never heard of him 

Asmodron said:
    Well that came out of no where....

So much angst during this event. We all need teatime.

Sorry, that wasn’t meant to be angsty or salty. I don’t know how the hell you guys managed it but good job. 
  • ---[ OOC ANNOUNCEMENT ]-----------------------------( 2019/05/12 14:53:32 )---
    For the next few hours XP loss on death has been suspended!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Very cool, admins. <3
  • Minifie said:
    Blah -> pt Need an out, fucking Minifie again...
    Why do people have to announce what we do in public? :(
    Proficy again?

• SkyeSkye The Duchess Bellatere
    edited May 2019
    Death toll by shenanigans:
    The screaming passage of snow-laden death claims the life of an elderly mountain hermit.

The screaming passage of snow-laden death claims the lives of a herd of roving mountain goats.

The screaming passage of snow-laden death claims the lives of a band of malnourished refugees.

The screaming passage of snow-laden death claims the lives of a group of unfortunate explorers.

At the command of their fluvial beholder, the depths of Lake Muurn gather and rise, surging towards the Tide-wreathed bounds of Cyrene in a ten-foot high wall of watery death.
    I think there may have been others but I was dead and had no deathsight. Was too busy to check history too.

• Skye says, "She renamed my shop but I still gotta pay the taxes."

Skye says, "Tell her to bloody come back to life and pay them for me."

=) 
  • JiraishinJiraishin skulking
    My favorite bit of world emote, when Silon'ukia gave Targ the Lament aura:

A wave of ancestral memory washes over you, the towering mirage of Agith'maal looming in your mind's eye at the final declaration of his Lament. Silon'ukia's whispers resound like thunder within your skull, the muted roar of the Meld urging you forth unto glorious teth.

So coooooool.

(Clan): Ictinus says, "Stop it Jiraishin, you're making me like you."
  • Jiraishin said:
    My favorite bit of world emote, when Silon'ukia gave Targ the Lament aura:

A wave of ancestral memory washes over you, the towering mirage of Agith'maal looming in your mind's eye at the final declaration of his Lament. Silon'ukia's whispers resound like thunder within your skull, the muted roar of the Meld urging you forth unto glorious teth.

So coooooool.

From our perspective.

Your stomach lurches briefly in horror as the passage of Agith'maal's Lament washes over you, the potency of its proclamation filling your enemies with fresh strength.

• ShirszaeShirszae Santo Domingo
    edited May 2019
    Did anyone record the actual lament? I meant to but lost it somehow

And you won't understand the cause of your grief...

...But you'll always follow the voices beneath.

• I have it I think, will check when I finish work.
    I have it, will post it when I get back home in about 20 minutes. 

@Shirszae

Reverberating with arcane might, the song of Silon'ukia resounds across the
    continent in utmost clarity, every lilting note of her crestfallen lament
    rendered in exact, perfect pitch, "Shroud your blows in the sable; let not the
    light thwart your eyes. Your will seethes; let it crumble the greatest of
    Tezlari-tarin. Stand as one alone against many; let your might reign supreme."

• Jiraishin said:
    @Shirszae

Reverberating with arcane might, the song of Silon'ukia resounds across the
    continent in utmost clarity, every lilting note of her crestfallen lament
    rendered in exact, perfect pitch, "Shroud your blows in the sable; let not the
    light thwart your eyes. Your will seethes; let it crumble the greatest of
    Tezlari-tarin. Stand as one alone against many; let your might reign supreme."
    Have to admit. It offended me. :(
  • Terrin'tuuran arrives from the west.
    He is followed by the corpse of a mhun scout, the corpse of a mhun scout, the corpse of a mhun scout, the corpse of a mhun scout, the corpse of a mhun scout, the corpse of a mhun scout, the corpse of a mhun scout, the corpse of a mhun scout, the corpse of a mhun scout, the corpse of a mhun scout, the corpse of a mhun scout, the corpse of a mhun scout, the corpse of a mhun scout, the corpse of a mhun scout, the corpse of a mhun scout, the corpse of a mhun scout, the corpse of a mhun scout, the corpse of a mhun scout, the corpse of a mhun scout, the corpse of a mhun scout, the corpse of a mhun scout, the corpse of a mhun scout, the corpse of a mhun scout, the corpse of a mhun scout, the corpse of a mhun scout, the corpse of a mhun scout, the corpse of a mhun scout, the corpse of a mhun scout, the corpse of a mhun scout, the corpse of a mhun scout, the corpse of a mhun scout, the corpse of a mhun scout, the corpse of a mhun scout, the corpse of a mhun scout, the corpse of a mhun scout, the corpse of a mhun scout, the corpse of a mhun scout, the corpse of a mhun scout, the corpse of a mhun scout, the corpse of a mhun scout, the corpse of a mhun scout, the corpse of a mhun scout, the corpse of a mhun scout, the corpse of a mhun scout, the corpse of a mhun scout, the corpse of a mhun scout, the corpse of a mhun scout, and the corpse of a mhun scout.
    Even death doesn't deter the mhun.