Memorable quotes

Comments

• That necromancy. Must have been the Mhaldor air
  • MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    edited May 2019
    As the amaranthine Tide recedes from Cyrene's streets, stark silence is left in its wake, almost all of the mundane citizenry never again to emerge from its midst.

Thousands of lost souls recede into repose at long last, their home reclaimed from the menace of the dark.

Edit: Skye beat me but gif still feeling-appropriate.
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • > Gattan'bahar says to you, "Strange water creature."

(I just wanted to say I cried IRL when Hailqas'an died. :( )
  • Mroxyl said:
    From one of my favorite characters, in the middle of the fight to retake the city:

(Party): Phelia says, "Give me one sex."

You have recovered balance on all limbs.

(Party): Phelia says, "Sec."

(Party): Phelia says, "For the love of."

(Party): You say, "Use a leaf, Phelia."

(Party): Phelia says, "SHUSH."

(Party): Perl says, "Bwahahahaha."
    I'm confused. Isnt that common for Cyrene chatting?
  • @Asmodron mispelling? I think that's a bit of a universal thing for people.  :)
    "Alas. Alas for Hamlin. The Mayor sent east, west, north, and south. To offer the Piper by word of mouth. Wherever it was men's lot to find him, silver and gold to his heart's content. If only he'd return the way he went."
  • @Asmodron Phelia reminds me of one of the teachers/nuns who would walk around with a yardstick to make sure you weren't close enough to touch someone. Which is why this made me laugh so hard.
  • JiraishinJiraishin skulking
    Mroxyl said:
    @Asmodron Phelia reminds me of one of the teachers/nuns who would walk around with a yardstick to make sure you weren't close enough to touch someone. Which is why this made me laugh so hard.
    Wait... really? The first time I met Phelia she tried to autograph Jir's forehead. 
    Character development, I guess.

(Clan): Ictinus says, "Stop it Jiraishin, you're making me like you."
  • Jinos said:
    @Asmodron mispelling? I think that's a bit of a universal thing for people.  :)
    Misspelling...

• "Alas. Alas for Hamlin. The Mayor sent east, west, north, and south. To offer the Piper by word of mouth. Wherever it was men's lot to find him, silver and gold to his heart's content. If only he'd return the way he went."
  • Jiraishin said:
    Mroxyl said:
    @Asmodron Phelia reminds me of one of the teachers/nuns who would walk around with a yardstick to make sure you weren't close enough to touch someone. Which is why this made me laugh so hard.
    Wait... really? The first time I met Phelia she tried to autograph Jir's forehead. 
    Character development, I guess.
    She goes through phases
  • MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    So with some citymates curious about water spirits after recent events, it eventually led to talking about Nereian bull rituals, in particular that the bulls have to agree to be sacrificed. That prompted the following:

Purifier Stheno Aristata asks in Mhaldorian in a golden voice, "What do you call a cow that cooperates?"

Purifier Stheno Aristata says in Mhaldorian in a golden voice, "A hamburger."

Stheno throws her head back and laughs sadistically.

Lord Marshal Taryius Lichlord, Jagganeth of His Legion says in a harsh, rasping voice, "An a-cow-mplice."

Purifier Stheno Aristata says in Mhaldorian in a golden voice, "The same applies to mhun."

Kiet attempts to stifle his amusement but cannot help laughing aloud.

"Wow!" you exclaim to Stheno.

Stheno shakes her head at Taryius.

"Wow!" Kiet exclaims to Stheno.

You laughingly say to Taryius in Mhaldorian with a flowing, cultured accent, "I liked yours too, though."

Ambassador Kiet Aristata al-Azhan says to Stheno in Mhaldorian in a clear, confident voice, "You and your Mhun appetite."

Purifier Stheno Aristata says direly in Mhaldorian in a golden voice, "What the Jagganeth said was worse."

Taryius breathes on his fingers with a gentle "ha," buffs them against his chest, and admires them with a smile.

Ilira stifles a quiet snicker.

And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • 2019/05/14 06:22:26 - Krizal has sanctioned a raid against The City of Cyrene.
    I'm very grateful that Hashan finally has an RP reason to raid and be aggressive against Cyrene and vice versa.
  • I'm not. :angry: Where will I get my shopping done!?
  • Haha.  I was thinking the Ginyu Force at first
    Deucalion says, "Torinn is quite nice."
  • That little dwarf was awesome, Ms. Sea Lady. Don't you forget his choclate ants!

But he asked about our magic, and we had to oblige, with style and passion!
  • JiraishinJiraishin skulking
    OMG I love that doll.

(Clan): Ictinus says, "Stop it Jiraishin, you're making me like you."
  • edited May 2019
    Ashai says to you in a soft, lilting voice, "Nagged... harassed..."

Ashai says in a soft, lilting voice, "Would you like a shovel?"

Israyhl says to Anze in a gravelly basso voice, "I think he may be a follower of the Sea with how he can summon these storms on a whim."

You take a hefty shovel from a canvas backpack.

You wave a hefty shovel about energetically.

You say in a quiet, unassuming voice, "I'm good."
  • Torinn said:
    Haha.  I was thinking the Ginyu Force at first
    I'd take jace over being meowth any day.
  • edited May 2019
    Palusa said:
    Torinn said:
    Haha.  I was thinking the Ginyu Force at first
    I'd take jace over being meowth any day.
    Tfw you think you’d be Jace but you are actually Guldo.
  • I am NOT Guldo.

Guldo is fast
  • The important question is... Who is Recoome???!
    Deucalion says, "Torinn is quite nice."