Memorable quotes

Comments

• Bourbon, cognac, champagne. Just name it as it is. Sheesh
  • I definitely care, and probably as much as Verrucht does.

There definitely should not be champagne, bourbon, tequila, cognac, and a slew of other things.

• Root biter should be the name for eleusian tequila.

Holy fire from Targossas!
  • KryptonKrypton shi-Khurena
    For posterity:

ANNOUNCE NEWS #4662                                      (10/16/2016 at 16:44)
    From   : Makarios, the Meticulous
    To     : The Clan of Clan A
    Subject: We've just made a quick change to the black tide. To compensate for   
               their difficulty and the time it takes to kill many of them, mobs

spawned in the tide now provide a more significant amount of

experience to the killer compared to standard mobs.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Penned by My hand on the 14th of Ero, in the year 725 AF.
  • Krypton said:
    For posterity:

ANNOUNCE NEWS #4662                                      (10/16/2016 at 16:44)
    From   : Makarios, the Meticulous
    To     : The Clan of Clan A

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Penned by My hand on the 14th of Ero, in the year 725 AF.

I deny everything.

• Yeah, where's the proof? That looks edited.

• ZahanZahan Valhalla
    edited October 2016

ANNOUNCE NEWS #4662                                     (10/16/2016 at 16:44)
    From   : Makarios, the Meticulous
    To     : The Clan of Clan A
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It took me a second to catch the change.  The word wrap gave it away though!

10/10 would read again
    Click here for Nexus packages
    Currently available: Abs, Cnote, Keepalive, Lootpet, Mapmod
  • Asmodron said:

Bourbon, cognac, champagne. Just name it as it is. Sheesh
    Actually, that's exactly my point. When you call it bourbon or cognac or champagne, you're not actually naming it as it is. You're naming it incorrectly.

• Hey Verrucht, I made some tequila at home and my bourbon that I made with 100% rye is about to finish aging in uncharred ash barrels. Want to try some?

• I didn't know this : *thanks wikipedia* (also thank @Verrucht  and @cooper for the education)

Mexican laws state that tequila can only be produced in the state of Jalisco and limited municipalities in the states of GuanajuatoMichoacánNayarit, and Tamaulipas.[3] Tequila is recognized as a Mexican designation of origin product in more than 40 countries.[4] It is protected through NAFTA in Canada and the United States,[5] through bilateral agreements with individual countries such as Japan and Israel,[5] and has been a protected designation of origin product in the constituent countries of the European Union since 1997.[5]

• Let's not pretend like all champagne still comes from the same reason or that it's a wine worth fighting about, same for tequila
  • Assuming you meant region and not reason, you're wrong. It's a legal definition that champagne comes from Champagne. 

• Unless it's a California champagne. Praise God for the treaty of Versailles 
  • Henceforth, all marijuana grown from the soils of California shall be known as "Calijuana". Anything grown outside the state shall be referred to as "weed" or just "marijuana". So speaketh prop 64

• Unless it's from Tennessee. Claiming the dank.
  • Calling a fizzy wine from California a Champagne is just as weird as calling somebody from Paris a New York.
  • All fizzy wine is champagne. That's just how it is. There's really no way to escape that nomenclature at this stage of humanity. 
  • To most of the population champagne is now a catch-all term for 'sparkling wine', much in the same way that 'Kleenex' means a tissue and 'Band-Aid' means an adhesive bandage
  • It all reminds me of the scene from Waynes World when Benjamin is discussing this same debate to impress Cassandra to which Wayne responds "does this guy know how to party?!? Huh?!?" 

My thoughts exactly. 

• Dunn said:
    It all reminds me of the scene from Waynes World when Benjamin is discussing this same debate to impress Cassandra to which Wayne responds "does this guy know how to party?!? Huh?!?" 

My thoughts exactly. 
    Are you telling us you're @Dunn with this conversation then?
  •        

• Cooper said:
    Hey Verrucht, I made some tequila at home and my bourbon that I made with 100% rye is about to finish aging in uncharred ash barrels. Want to try some?
    I hate you. IRL.

• Patroklos said:
    Dunn said:
    It all reminds me of the scene from Waynes World when Benjamin is discussing this same debate to impress Cassandra to which Wayne responds "does this guy know how to party?!? Huh?!?" 

My thoughts exactly. 
    Nah I'm inviting everyone over to watch Wayne's World because it's been my favorite movie since my parents got it from McDonald's (yes) when I was four. Needless to say I didn't understand any of the references until a much later date...

• AustereAustere Tennessee
    Dunn said:
    Patroklos said:
    Dunn said:

My thoughts exactly. 
    Nah I'm inviting everyone over to watch Wayne's World because it's been my favorite movie since my parents got it from McDonald's (yes) when I was four. Needless to say I didn't understand any of the references until a much later date...
    Dude, my copy of Wayne's world came from McDonalds..  "Ribbed for her pleasure...eeeeewwweewwww."
  • Dunn said:
    Patroklos said:
    Dunn said:

My thoughts exactly. 
    Let's do it. I'll fire up the oven and prep something main course like if others take care of the appetizers and snacks.
  • Austere said:
    Dunn said:
    Patroklos said:
    Dunn said:

My thoughts exactly. 
    Dude, my copy of Wayne's world came from McDonalds..  "Ribbed for her pleasure...eeeeewwweewwww."
    nice to see so much love for Wayne's World.
  • Morthif said:
    Austere said:
    Dunn said:
    Patroklos said:
    Dunn said:

My thoughts exactly. 
    nice to see so much love for Wayne's World.
    I remember watching it with my dad and laughing at "cream of some young guy" and being asked if I knew what that meant...

• Ahahahaha. We definitely need a viewing party.