Memorable quotes

Comments

• Puxi said:
    What the shit did I just read?!
    I think someone put like... a Japanese pop song into Google Translate or something... ???

• Remember when deaths used to.. like... mean something?

• SkyeSkye The Duchess Bellatere
    Grimsley said:

Emilea tells you, "The lot of you like to hide behind your father's much larger cock than your own."

bloodline show grimsley
    That person has no bloodline registered as of this time.

???????

• It's depressing (for all but like 2) to know who all these retirees are, and the games they came from... It is "good" to know that their attitudes haven't changed in the slightest.

• Grimsley said:
    Emilea dies to being ganked, her response:
    The soul of Emilea says with a stiff, Kamleikan accent, "I'll gank your novices now."

You tell Emilea, "Perhaps you shouldn't attack people on clouds with your little group before you
    whine about being killed."

Emilea tells you, "I will kill you all, don't worry."

Emilea impishly tells you, "Your whole little group acts brave together, isn't worth half a shit
    alone."

Emilea tells you, "Couldn't fight your way out of a paper bag alone, I imagine."

You tell Emilea, "Gonna keep talking?"

Emilea tells you, "Lylith and I will jump you all, one by one."

Emilea tells you, "You started it, if you wish to duel come. But I doubt it."

You tell Emilea, "HAHAHAHA talks about fighting alone."

Emilea tells you, "The lot of you like to hide behind your father's much larger cock than your own."

You tell Emilea, "Then says you're gonna jump us as a team."

You tell Emilea, "HHAHAHA."

Emilea tells you, "And bark up a tree."

You tell Emilea, "This is gold, keep going, please."

Emilea tells you, "Oh yes, you prove that you are unable to function as an adult or do anything
    alone. So I will take you down with someone to show you how it feels."

You tell Emilea, "YAAAASSS so much anger."

Ah sorry, Gimsley. I sent this to Senoske, if you see him, please tell him not to take IC things OoC such as outbursts of anger. I'd hate you to be pinned for abusing an alt to not discredit Senoske in any way! Sorry that he made you put this up! :)
  • Cynlael said:
    It's depressing (for all but like 2) to know who all these retirees are, and the games they came from... It is "good" to know that their attitudes haven't changed in the slightest.
    The sarcasm is strong with this one :(

• SkyeSkye The Duchess Bellatere
    Skye said:
    Grimsley Senoske said:

bloodline show grimsley

???????
    bloodline  show senoske
    Children
    --------
    Darlah          M: Aislynn            F: Senoske
    Pheadrae        M: Julya              F: Senoske
    Candace         M: Sylia              F: Senoske
    Yicci           M: Taraza             F: Senoske
    Xanthia         M: Mei                F: Senoske

Grandchildren
    ---------
    <GOD DAMN IT CANDACE!>

Ain't no daddy with a giant cock here bruh. :(

• edited October 2016
    Skye said:
    Skye said:
    Grimsley Senoske said:

bloodline show grimsley

???????
    bloodline  show senoske
    Children
    --------

Grandchildren
    ---------
    <GOD DAMN IT CANDACE!>

Ohhhh don't get me started on his poor bloodline. Also I meant that to stay in a pastebin. >.> Oh well.
  • Skye said:
    Skye said:
    Grimsley Senoske Grimsley said:

bloodline show grimsley

???????
    bloodline  show senoske
    Children
    --------

Grandchildren
    ---------
    <GOD DAMN IT CANDACE!>

Hmm, my insult has no merit then. How about metaphorical father? Such as or Rangor maybe?
    This is a big blow, usually my insults are well thought out and stab through the rib cage. Now this man doesn't have a father and I thought he did, I am a heartless person. 
    I apologize.
  • Rangor said:
    What it seems like is that your an emotional little teenager that rages as if he was playing lol for the first time without supervision from his parents.

Quality.
    You're*

[spoiler]Kek.[/spoiler]

• Rangor said:
    Emilea said:
    Skye said:
    Skye said:

bloodline show grimsley

???????
    bloodline  show senoske
    Children
    --------

Grandchildren
    ---------
    <GOD DAMN IT CANDACE!>

Hmm, my insult has no merit then. How about metaphorical father? Such as or Rangor maybe?
    This is a big blow, usually my insults are well thought out and stab through the rib cage. Now this man doesn't have a father and I thought he did, I am a heartless person. 
    I apologize.
    What it seems like is that your an emotional little teenager that rages as if he was playing lol for the first time without supervision from his parents.

Quality.
    *Ponders the temper tantrum of Rangor quitting FAG then expelling all Mhaldorians on TMC*

Huh.
  • Cynlael said:
    Rangor said:

Quality.
    You're*

[spoiler]Kek.[/spoiler]
    Autocorrect. ;)
  • Kythra said:
    Rangor said:
    Emilea said:
    Skye said:
    Skye said:

bloodline show grimsley

???????
    bloodline  show senoske
    Children
    --------

Grandchildren
    ---------
    <GOD DAMN IT CANDACE!>

I apologize.

Quality.
    *Ponders the temper tantrum of Rangor quitting FAG then expelling all Mhaldorians on TMC*

Huh.
    Rawr. That was just me that could not put up with the stupids no more dear.
  • MishgulMishgul Trondheim, Norway
    TIL rangor is racist

-

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important

As drawn by Shayde
    hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succurrere vitae
  • AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be
    Mishgul said:
    TIL rangor is racist
    He's cityist, actually. Which, as anyone who has visited ninety percent of Texas towns knows, is perfectly acceptable.
    Huh. Neat.
  • So glad we got a new raging Ashtani. I was worried we'd be without entertainment after Airius got shrubbed. Thanks for the quality you bring us @Emilea
  • edited October 2016
    Do you really want to argue about quality or can we agree that you should leave your cancer in your brain? We should all do that. 

• Dunn said:
    Do you really want to argue about quality or can we agree that you should leave your cancer in your brain? We should all do that. 
    But we're all so witty and funny
  • Ashtan just seems to attract a special kind of Achaean. Airius, Jinsun, Emilea... it's time I write an application letter. 
  • We have binders of special people. 

•                      
  • TIL all I had to do to get some fatherly affection after Atalkez left was ask! Would have been so much easier than running away to Mdor.
  • Khel said:
    TIL all I had to do to get some fatherly affection after Atalkez left was ask! Would have been so much easier than running away to Mdor.
    What is this "fatherly affection" you speak of? It is always a good day when I don't see mine, lest I get pulled through wormholes, hypnotized to mischan, or whatever other amusement pops up in his mind. -.- ;

• edited October 2016
    2016/10/12 21:28:43 - Adeleine says, "My observations so far: Enemies appear on a 30 second timer starting from when you enter the room. Only one can exist per person at a time -- so if it takes you 40 seconds to kill one, the next appearance will be a minute from the last."

Lisbethae told You: So, 30 second and timer are both insane. We've had warnings from the Divine that if the clan isn't kept sane, they will close it down.
    You told Lisbethae: No it's not. The creatures appear every 30 seconds.
    Lisbethae told You: We have no seconds here, and there are no timers.
    You told Lisbethae: Okay. The creatures appear every fifteen times I doubleslash something. Keeping track of time is an entirely sane concept.
    Lisbethae told You: Timer is not. I don't want to make this a thing. I just don't wnat the clan to go away.
    You told Lisbethae: It is absolutely silly to insinuate that observing that something happens at regularly precise intervals is insane. The sun rises once a day, you could sanely create a numerical timer based on this. This is actually called a clock, which are things that do exist in Achaea.

If seconds and timers don't exist, how do people set hypnosis affs and holocaust globes on timers measured in seconds? How does Dalphon the Clockworker (who presumably works clocks) and clocks themselves exist?
  • Adeleine said:
    2016/10/12 21:28:43 - Adeleine says, "My observations so far: Enemies appear on a 30 second timer starting from when you enter the room. Only one can exist per person at a time -- so if it takes you 40 seconds to kill one, the next appearance will be a minute from the last."

Lisbethae told You: So, 30 second and timer are both insane. We've had warnings from the Divine that if the clan isn't kept sane, they will close it down.
    You told Lisbethae: No it's not. The creatures appear every 30 seconds.
    Lisbethae told You: We have no seconds here, and there are no timers.
    You told Lisbethae: Okay. The creatures appear every fifteen times I doubleslash something. Keeping track of time is an entirely sane concept.
    Lisbethae told You: Timer is not. I don't want to make this a thing. I just don't wnat the clan to go away.
    You told Lisbethae: It is absolutely silly to insinuate that observing that something happens at regularly precise intervals is insane. The sun rises once a day, you could sanely create a numerical timer based on this. This is actually called a clock, which are things that do exist in Achaea.

If seconds and timers don't exist, how do people set hypnosis affs and holocaust globes on timers measured in seconds? How does Dalphon the Clockworker (who presumably works clocks) and clocks themselves exist?
    Inform Cyrene they need to remove the clocktower as it is a type of timer, and measures things in OOC concepts. I expect @Lisbethae will gladly lead the deconstruction crews?