Memorable quotes

Comments

• Datrius said:
    There's some solid evidence too. Considering that the few times Pinky actually tries to take over the world, he's on the very edge of it until he stops himself.
    Evidence  enough??

• Get shackles, scrub
  • JonathinJonathin Retired in a hole.
    Shackle 3rd best purchase ever. Jhui boomerang make me laugh a little every time.
    I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.
  • Isn't mass on a global timer and not an individual one?
  • Cailan said:
    Isn't mass on a global timer and not an individual one?
    Definitely an individual one!

• Summoning his mastery of the arcane, the wizard Hycanthus has dispatched Wizzzard to an early grave.

Haag, the Swamp Witch cackles as she cuts down Wizzzard and sets about removing the eyes for her cauldron.

Let the magic battles begin. Go, Battle Toad!
  • JonathinJonathin Retired in a hole.
    Lol. I guess there is someone else that hates the Conclave
    I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.
  • When discussing Tenith'oru

- 2016/10/28 21:48:46 - Calira says, "Clearly we should sacrifice him to the not-as-evil Tsol'teth,
    lest he make us look bad."

- 2016/10/28 21:48:59 - Addi says, "Ok then."

- 2016/10/28 21:49:18 - Kaevan says, "... do we have ritual sacrifices here? I swear that was not in
    the brochure."

- 2016/10/28 21:49:26 - Karren says, "We do, at the bank."

- 2016/10/28 21:49:37 - Karren says, "We call them 'training accidents'"
  • The Standards of Ambition
    The stars shine down from the sky above, bathing the arid land beneath their silvery light. Some
    graffiti has been scrawled here. It reads, "Make Ashtan great again!" A rune resembling a horse has
    been sketched into the ground here. An exquisitely crafted urn, vibrant in magenta hues, rests on
    the ground here. There are 5 Ashtani corsairs here. The Statue of Zarathustra looms at the northern
    end of the grand parade. A ladder of long, soft leaves comprises a wispy Weaver's Fern along the
    ground. A runic totem is planted solidly in the ground. The Standards of Ambition are writ here upon
    the many faces of a marble plinth.

Image result for Trump wrong meme

• edited October 2016
    Message #353        Sent by Achaea
    10/30/17:28 Your bug report (detail: HELP SENTINELS still seems to claim them as members of cities
    and residing in them, yet that is no longer possible) - has been fixed.

Well damn..forgot I even lodged this one.

HELP SENTINEL now reads:

An offshoot of the class of Druids early in the modern age, the Sentinels
    are equally as devoted to the protection of the forests of Achaea. Although many
    consider themselves part of communities beyond that of the forestal community, their love of the
    forests is still the defining trait of a Sentinel.

etc.

• Somebody should let Jahalen in Sparrow's Rest know. Guy's holding a nasty grudge about that still.
    - (Eleusis): Ellodin says, "The Fissure of Echoes is Sarathai's happy place."
    - With sharp, crackling tones, Kyrra tells you, "The ladies must love you immensely."
    - (Eleusian Ranger Techs): Savira says, "Most of the hard stuff seem to have this built in code like: If adventurer_hitting_me = "Sarathai" then send("terminate and selfdestruct")."
    - Makarios says, "Serve well and perish."
    - Xaden says, "Xaden confirmed scrub 2017."

• The maddening buzz of a faint and unintelligible hum underlays the currents of besieged life as a shrine to the meld takes control of the Estate of the Grand Merchant Collective.

RIP

• Donaldtrump (male Human).
    He is 18 years old, having been born on the 20th of Lupar, 708 years after the 
    fall of the Seleucarian Empire.
    He is unranked in Achaea.
    He is an extremely credible character.
    He is not known for acts of infamy.
    He is a Plebeian in Ashtan.
    He is considered to be approximately 0% of your might.

Make Ashtan Great Again MAGA MAGA MAGA
  • Proficy tells you, "Still hate you."
    Proficy tells you, "But your a boss."

How I know when I pissed off enough people.
  • MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    ... Eager Ashtan came first, followed closely by the wary Targossians. The Cyrenians arrived slightly later, once a few bureaucratic hurdles had been cleared and Mhaldor straggled in much later, long after the conversation had begun in earnest. Hashan showed no inclination to involve themselves in the matter.
    Yeah fuck you too, buddy. :angry:
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • "The North" ...
    Tsol'teth are Achaean white walkers?

• KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    Melodie said:
    ... Eager Ashtan came first, followed closely by the wary Targossians. The Cyrenians arrived slightly later, once a few bureaucratic hurdles had been cleared and Mhaldor straggled in much later, long after the conversation had begun in earnest. Hashan showed no inclination to involve themselves in the matter.

• Cynlael said:
    "The North" ...
    Tsol'teth are Achaean white walkers?
    Should have made the Tide a blizzard. Imagine how many goggles of whitesight they'd sell.
  • MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    edited November 2016
    Enhh never mind.
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • Senoske said:
    Summoning his mastery of the arcane, the wizard Hycanthus has dispatched Wizzzard to an early grave.

Haag, the Swamp Witch cackles as she cuts down Wizzzard and sets about removing the eyes for her cauldron.

Let the magic battles begin. Go, Battle Toad!
    Every time I see that name...

That is not an ordinary star, my son. That star is the tear of a warrior. A lost soul who has finished his battles somewhere on this planet. A pitiful soul who could not find his way to the lofty realm where the great spirit awaits us all.
  • Melodie said:
    Eleusis wasn't asked at all, at least to my knowledge.

Then again, we don't have an alchemy lab, so it makes sense that he wouldn't bother.
    - (Eleusis): Ellodin says, "The Fissure of Echoes is Sarathai's happy place."
    - With sharp, crackling tones, Kyrra tells you, "The ladies must love you immensely."
    - (Eleusian Ranger Techs): Savira says, "Most of the hard stuff seem to have this built in code like: If adventurer_hitting_me = "Sarathai" then send("terminate and selfdestruct")."
    - Makarios says, "Serve well and perish."
    - Xaden says, "Xaden confirmed scrub 2017."

• Sarathai said:
    Melodie said:
    Eleusis wasn't asked at all, at least to my knowledge.

Then again, we don't have an alchemy lab, so it makes sense that he wouldn't bother.
    Dude, NOBODY bothers with Eleusis unless shit's REALLY going down.
  • KryptonKrypton shi-Khurena
    Melodie said:
    lol, at least they left out their "Pathfinder" insult.
  • It was funny watching people come in and try to stay at the meeting, each using a different reason:

"What are you? An herald?"

"I have no use for heralds."

"Who is this person?"

"He is my scribe."

"I have no use for scribes."

"Who is this person?"

"She is my pathfinder."

"Your path is found. Go away pathfinder."

• It's Shrine and Tide™, and I Helped.
  • @Dunn

If we're at like 500-600k since #Sundered then I really doubt what you've got since your very recent sundered would hit it.  (If it did, I'd be severely pissed)  That was 40k in total tho, so y'know.  Good job on that one.