Welcome to the Achaea Forums! Please be sure to read the Forum Rules.

Descriptions Wanted 1.0

1252627282931»

Comments

• TahquilTahquil Posts: 4,098Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    edited December 2017
    "Her lips are cracked from years of misuse..."

She be the BJ Queen of Mhaldor. Someone call up Herenicus.
    TysandrExelethrilTrey
  • AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna bePosts: 3,370Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    No more sartanic obscenities please.
    Huh. Neat.
    Kyrra
  • MinifieMinifie Posts: 2,093Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Tahquil said:

I refuse to salivate to ensure their BJs are bland an unenjoyable.

(Mhaldor's Next Top Model): Taryius says, "Oops, thats not a foray. Thats two novices going at it in the wilderness."
  • TysandrTysandr Posts: 441Member ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    Minifie said:
    Tahquil said:

I refuse to salivate to ensure their BJs are bland an unenjoyable.
    Redefining 'razor blades when I pee' phenomenon
    Nexus: Accents, Autotriggers, Dragon Talismans
    "As the child did... without the rope. Then fear will find you again."

• BrenexBrenex Posts: 106Member ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    edited April 2018
    He is a human and is lean standing at six feet tall, above-average height for his race. His skin is fair with a slight olive-tan hue to it and nary a wrinkle is seen. Shifting with each step, straight neatly-kept inky-black hair falls like a curtain down slightly past his shoulders. His hair drapes his long, aristocratic face and lenticular honey-coloured eyes above which sit clean, angulated brows. His face is accented by an elegantly maintained handlebar moustache sitting neatly over a narrow strip goatee on a narrow sharp chin. A ringed escarbuncle has been burned to the flesh of his right shoulder.

• AndariaAndaria Posts: 1Member
    'She is a winged atavian. Her petite frame stands five feet tall. Pulled into a tight, waist length braid, her hair is the colour of sun bleached river-reeds. Large eyes, each iris a summer-dusk-blue, fill her tanned, freckled little face. Soil stains her bare feet with dust-speckled earthen tones. White wings arch high above her head, each feather-tip mottled by magenta and orange pigmentations.'

What do people think? Have I done it right?

Cailin
  • BwarskBwarsk Posts: 9Member
    He is a powerful troll and he stands a hulking eight feet tall, His body is toned and muscular, His skin looks thick and almost leather-like with a blue-grey coloured hue covering it. He has dark brown coloured eyes and has a pair of medium sized tusk like teeth protruding from his mouth. His hair sits in a unkempt mohawk atop his head and is coloured a bright fire-like red.

-------------------------------
    Been playing for a little bit and havent got around to writing a description for myself, im not the best of writers - so if anyone has any way of writing things better then i have that would be extremely helpful.
    Cailin
  • DupreDupre M.Posts: 231Member ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    You need to use lowercase h after the commas unless you are new to the Pantheon and no one told us
    https://www.achaea.com/banner/caiges.jpg
    BwarskTaryius
  • CailinCailin Posts: 224Member ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    My first description was similar to that - "Her hair is... Her eyes are... Her smile is..." and honestly it felt a bit repetitive. With the help of a friend, I rewrote it a little, and it seemed to flow better after I did that. This is what it looked like after I changed it:

"She is a human, a slender girl of medium height. Curly nut-brown hair falls in a long braid behind her pleasant face. Wide, innocent blue eyes sit atop a button nose, covered in freckles. Her smile is wide and winsome."

Your description is pretty good though, I like it.
  • JiraishinJiraishin trapped in a thawing block of icePosts: 1,420Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    look Jiraishin
    He is a mhun. He is invisible. Go away.
    CLANHELP ADP is helpful. I need to craft a description at some point. No one really looks at maggots though.
    Arn Drubak exclaims, "Do you know who I am, Drauko? My father will kill you for this!"
    You say in a variant pitched voice, "No, no he will not. Now look at the flowers."

• TorinnTorinn Posts: 1,032Member ✭✭✭✭✭ - Grand Achaean
    Not if we have lifevision!  Don't you be forcing my rps!!  B)
    Deucalion says, "Torinn is quite nice."
    JiraishinDrauko
  • JiraishinJiraishin trapped in a thawing block of icePosts: 1,420Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    My actual description is 

He is a mhun of average height. Lean of frame, he moves with swift economy, his
    manner guarded and his grey eyes constantly assessing his surroundings. 
    Short-cropped dark hair frames a thin face: his features, though surprisingly 
    youthful, are lined by hardship and bitter experience. A sharp edge has left 
    small scars at the corners of his mouth and on his lips' inside edges; his 
    coppery skin is marked elsewhere by thin blade scars, the most prominent of 
    which run vertically down one cheekbone and underneath his jaw, respectively. 
    Further scars stipple the fingertips of his left hand.

But let's face it, the other one is more accurate. And @Torinn, you jerks with lifevision are what the 'go away' is for.  :p