Roleplay Logs!

Comments

• VayneVayne Rhode Island
    Player driven scenarios are the best and some of the most interesting I think. It's really great when players can come together and just role with something. I think back to the little storyline @Flair and myself spun and how it affected our characters personally while still having ripples through the larger scope of the world.
  • It should be pointed out that took place inside the Shaitan Order temple. In front of Tagg.
  • Dude! @hasar, @xer, and @jurixe that's was freaking intense. Now I wanna play my messed up confused mhaldorian...you guys are so freaking awesome. I couldn't stop reading!

• RuthRuth Singapore
    Was looking through some logs that I have, decided that since I'm getting back to being more active on the seas, I probably could share something Seafaring-related that was quite a while back:

http://pastebin.com/MZMZQpKt
    "Mummy, I'm hungry, but there's no one to eat! :C"

• JurixeJurixe Where you least expect it
    I wanted to dislike for being a Traitor(tm)! But I was nice. :P

(traitor)
    If you like my stories, you can find them here:
    Stories by Jurixe and Stories by Jurixe 2 

Interested in joining a Discord about Achaean RP? Want to comment on RP topics or have RP questions? Check the Achaean RP Resource out here: https://discord.gg/Vbb9Zfs

• KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    @Kinilan you should use that very same speech as a recruitment tactic for the navy.

• @strata wow. You are so much nicer to him that I am. :P

• HalosHalos The Reaches
    Skye gets it.

It was a political compromise at the time. We actually had to have the city sunk to get rid all her and all the Ferrousites. Worth it.

A frenzied cleric screams, "Like more than one halo!"
  • @kei and this is why @scarlatti was the first god caoi had any faith in.:) that was really cool! Thanks for sharing!

• @Caoimhaen Thanks! I figured it was too awesome of Him to do not to share it, and I actually missed that first line when it happened, figuring it was just some ambiance for the season. (I actually meditated a tick after the rum, cough blush.)  Then during it I saw six of the "The radiant sun shines all about you" ambiance lines and thought it was actually @Aurora for a moment.

Sort of makes me indecisive about whether to give @Ourania or @Scarlatti fealty as Kei, which is something I was already on the fence about. You're making my roleplay decisions hard by being awesome, guys! Seriously though, big kudos.

Bydar, a garish-looking trader says, "I'm not a man, I'm an experience."
  • TharvisTharvis The Land of Beer and Chocolate!
    @Vayne can I get away by pulling a TL;DR?
    Aurora says, "Tharvis, why are you always breaking things?!"
    Artemis says, "You are so high maintenance, Tharvis, gosh."
    Tecton says, "It's still your fault, Tharvis."

• StrataStrata United States of Derp
    TL;DR Kybrae unstable and insane. Has many unstable and insane invisible friends. Quits Hashan and then tries to accomplish whoknowswhat with Vayne, whom is no longer ruler of Hashan. Time to go feed my dog.

• ShirszaeShirszae Santo Domingo
    Strata said:
    TL;DR Kybrae unstable and insane. Has many unstable and insane invisible friends. Quits Hashan and then tries to accomplish whoknowswhat with Vayne, whom is no longer ruler of Hashan. Time to go feed my dog.

That would mean something, if it was not a complete and utter whackjob saying it.

And you won't understand the cause of your grief...

...But you'll always follow the voices beneath.

• StrataStrata United States of Derp
    Shirszae said:
    Strata said:

That would mean something, if it was not a complete and utter whackjob saying it.
    So you're admitting that you are just as unstable and insane as Kybrae is because you agree with what was said, just not the mouth delivering it. How many times have you switched brands of toothpaste this week - because you didn't agree with the way someone spoke or looked on the TV commercial?
  • It looks like you had fun with it! Which is the most important part :)
  • @vayne ha! Caoimhaen was so right not to trust that darkie vayne.:P. Talking to @illyose is almost as bad. It's like talking to a brick wall. Maybe I should post our arguement over faith here in the RP section. Was interesting. Thanks for sharing vayne!

• Atalkez said:
    http://pastebin.com/0qhdNmtH

Conversion log, its' a little long.

Edited for fluency.
    got a little put on the spot for that, hope it was fun though