Roleplay Logs!

Comments

• Jurixe said:
    I don't like having to use pastebin, but I gave up trying to shorten this log at 3247 characters left from 13000.

Anyway, I usually don't share roleplay logs for various reasons but I came across this while reading over old logs tonight, and figured it was okay to share it now. Also @Antidas said nice things about me earlier. (I still hate you.)

<3

• Orzaansyn said:
    You are far more patient than me.

And I missed that one... Damn.
    @Orzaansyn but now you have @Jemba and Ryzack!
  • @Hashan has a serpent who has really been annoying for me, he failed at jumping me when I first became a solder of @Mhaldor when I was hunting in Sea Lion Cove, said he would be back, and since he warned me I was waiting for him, his idea of jumping me however was rather weak, as it involved him shooting a few meteor arrows and once I found him he just used  a wormhole to retreat to Actar. He came back once or twice and both times ran when I started hitting him. I've challenged him to duels to settle this little fight him and I have had yet he always refuses to duel me, or says 'Sure' and then lies and uses messages saying that he is looking right at me, I use detect and find out that he is just sitting in Hashan. I finally got tired of this game of cat and mouse and decided "Hey, I'm going to go to Hashan and beat on him." After which I get enemied to Hashan as I expected, and die to guards. Which I have no problem with as I proved a point to him, that I'm not scared to walk into his city to kill the guy.

http://pastebin.com/2879gdgN
  • C'mon buddy, just leave the city so I can snipe you.
    *Animated Signature*

• RuthRuth Singapore
    edited August 2013
    Smells like a Denex kid. (I hope I'm wrong.) Also, it's more like craptalking rather than roleplay. That serpent kid is terrible to RP with.
    "Mummy, I'm hungry, but there's no one to eat! :C"

• True, I really wish Hashan would unenemy me long enough for me to kill him, because he won't leave me alone :( and all I want is for him to either die to me so that I can rub it in his face that he sucks and then ignore him. @Ruth honestly, thats the only reason I haven't ignored him yet since he is so hell bent on saying he can kill me.
  • VayneVayne Rhode Island
    Well, we are not going to unenemy you so you can try to kill a citizen...but I would advise ignoring him(actually ignoring him not the in-game mechanic) as best you can and seeking out other venues in Hashan to roleplay in a bit more mature way. Two novices fighting like this tends to be as decisive as two people fighting to the death with pool noodles.

However, I will give you the same argument Hashani soldiers have been getting. You are a soldier so you are going to have to deal with it, especially when you have been actively raiding. I  try to discourage immature, griefy behavior but I can't be everywhere all the time.
  • @Vayne I have no problem with him jumping me, I just wish he wouldn't RUN BACK TO HASHAN everytime I come to the room he is in.
  • VayneVayne Rhode Island
    Arditi said:
    @Vayne I have no problem with him jumping me, I just wish he wouldn't RUN BACK TO HASHAN everytime I come to the room he is in.
    This is Serpent RP in a nutshell. Stop oppressing our culture with your honor based value system.
    That's 90% of the player bases strategy unfortunately.
  • @Vicious looks like you messed up bud
  • That looks pretty cool.

(Clan): Ictinus says, "Stop it Jiraishin, you're making me like you."
  • Its my rape dungeon.
    *Animated Signature*

• Looks cozy.
  • TarausTaraus The Gypsy Wind
    Not enough cleavage!! No sparkle! Though, hrm, the single-knot shoulder and wide neckline give me an idea... And Ami's got a silk rug in her gallery that Tart hasn't klepto'd (yet)... hmmmmmmmmmm...

• StrataStrata United States of Derp
    House novices and lessons in respecting their elders. He should be fortunate this isn't Mhaldor (and I'm a nice guy).

• Serpent discipline.
    I like my steak like I like my Magic cards: mythic rare.
  • JozlynJozlyn out of here.
    @Strata You suck
     yes, sir.
  • @strata you are awesome! At least it wasn't one of those really really stupid ones. Dear gods. There has been maybe one newbie to which I told him if he disobeyed my orders one more time I was going to kill hm. Haha! Man I wish I would have logged that...that was hilariously horrible

• EiredhelEiredhel California
    And this is why I'm a @Jurixe fan girl. 

Just saying. 

Meow, meow, etc. 
    Eiredhel's Family Tree