Roleplay Logs!

Comments

• Good times. You played Jiraishin's grief-stricken state perfectly. I felt bad, though, so I kept the proselytizing short.
    (Party): Mizik says, "This can't possibly go wrong."
  • Talonia said:
    In a world where everyone's default roleplay in reaction to adversity is bravado, it is very refreshing to see that kind of uncertainty and fear playing out and influencing these characters. Many of the logs I've seen from around the fall of Shallam are excellent because they begin to chart this rarely-explored territory. 
    God, you should see Tahquil and Mathonwy's roleplay recently, but your not Mathonwy, so you probably never will! :p
  • DaslinDaslin The place with the oxygen
    Fear? Dear lord. Talk to Phaestus' Order, Daslin's a scared sonofabitch about certain things. It's an interesting type of roleplay. With the gruff, angry exterior, he's got the fear going on and the Order has seen it and a bit of Cyrene has as well. If an enemy or someone who doesn't really know him asks about it? Hell no he's not scared! (But he's quaking inside.) During the Bal'met event, Daslin's world was rocked with the destruction of Shallam, fear was the most prevalent emotion he felt. If it happened to the city he used to belong to, it could happen to anything.
  • SherazadSherazad Planef Urth
    Tasuu said:
    Was exploring looking for new hunting spots when I died to one of the ghosts in the  Shala'jen monastery, it took an important item from me, gift from my mentor and a house item. I was so scared I would not get it back, so many of those ghosts there moving around, so I had to hit and run for 15 minutes and hope they all did not attack at once and kill me instantly :(

You launch a powerful uppercut at a decaying astronomer.
    You connect!
    The final blow proves too much for a decaying astronomer, who expires pitifully.
    You have slain a decaying astronomer, retrieving the corpse.
    A soft belt of black silk tumbles out of the corpse of a decaying astronomer.

You pick up a soft belt of black silk.

You ease yourself out of the Eagle stance.
    Escaped with the belt, ran outside the monastery.
    The spirit of Ornis, assistant to the abbot breaks down and sobs uncontrollably.
    You give a soft belt of black silk a compassionate hug.
    You say, "Got you."
    Tasuu wipes at her tear streaked face, which soon sets from despair to determination, clutching her rescued belt close to her chest.

Did not want to ask for help for a shameful thing, and did not want to return home without it for an angry mentor who would notice it missing :O I thought I would just die and get another item stolen 

Totally taking this info IG.
    Bleh, work ate my gaming life.
    내가 제일 잘 나가!!!111!!1

• Sherazad said:
    Tasuu said:
    -snip-
    Totally taking this info IG.
    [-( [-X

• Talonia said:
    In a world where everyone's default roleplay in reaction to adversity is bravado, it is very refreshing to see that kind of uncertainty and fear playing out and influencing these characters. Many of the logs I've seen from around the fall of Shallam are excellent because they begin to chart this rarely-explored territory. 
    Trevize is paranoid when it comes to trees. They are out to get him.
    Current scripts: GoldTracker 1.2, mData 1.1
    Site: https://github.com/trevize-achaea/scripts/releases
    Thread: http://forums.achaea.com/discussion/4064/trevizes-scripts
    Latest update: 9/26/2015 better character name handling in GoldTracker, separation of script and settings, addition of gold report and gold distribute aliases.
  • Did @Trevize have a run-in with the whomping willow? >.>
    meh

• Trilliana said:
    Did @Trevize have a run-in with the whomping willow? >.>
    When he first joined the Sylvans, his 'mentor' tried to grove summon him. He saw the trees coming after him and moved. Repeat over and over. He's been paranoid ever since!
    Current scripts: GoldTracker 1.2, mData 1.1
    Site: https://github.com/trevize-achaea/scripts/releases
    Thread: http://forums.achaea.com/discussion/4064/trevizes-scripts
    Latest update: 9/26/2015 better character name handling in GoldTracker, separation of script and settings, addition of gold report and gold distribute aliases.
  • KyrraKyrra Australia
    Mhaldor has deatheaters?!?!
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• SherazadSherazad Planef Urth
    @Areigna: I'm surprised it wasn't worse, given you said you are Ruthless. >.>
    Bleh, work ate my gaming life.
    내가 제일 잘 나가!!!111!!1

• Haha. That particular part is a reference to a previous conversation and an ongoing thing Aepas and Areigna have going. Part of how she got converted really. Like, getting her all hyped up for it type thing. Also part of how she had to prove she was serious about joining Mhaldor, had to go kill some sh-t and that's when Aepas started calling her that. 
  • @areigna
    Sorry if it seemed sloppy! we don't have gods or anything to make RP seem "special" so we have to do with just the players. I'm glad it seemed worthwhile to you!
    Replies the scorpion: "It's my nature..."
  • RP situations like this are the main reason I love Mhaldor. Very nicely done. :)

Honourable, knight eternal,

Darkly evil, cruel infernal.

Necromanctic to the core,

Dance with death forever more.

• RuthRuth Singapore
    Snow blossoms!
    "Mummy, I'm hungry, but there's no one to eat! :C"

• @Ruth: I still owe you an RP session. What's the interest rate at by this point?

• JonathinJonathin Retired in a hole.
    edited March 2013
    215%

You missed payments and your interest rate has climbed randomly. It will continue to rise at an arbitrary rate and amount until the debt is paid off.
    I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.
  • DaslinDaslin The place with the oxygen
    @Jonathin stop sounding like the people calling me day in and day out....
  • RuthRuth Singapore
    Synbios said:

@Ruth: I still owe you an RP session. What's the interest rate at by this point?

6 months of non-stop RP, that's what it's like!
    "Mummy, I'm hungry, but there's no one to eat! :C"

• edited March 2013
    Daeir said:
    You stole the snowblossoms thing from Tvistor. I'm telling.

:'(
    Since we're on roleplay logs... There is a slight issue with your assumption.

Tvistor was taught about snowblossoms from his father who used them in various experements as an Adikoi. Not to say he didn't know about them beforehand, but his IC knowledge and application all stemmed from the realm of suffering and those within the Adikoi that used them.

Ruth is an Adikoi, which is where her use of snowblossoms comes from.

once again, not saying only Adikoi did this, but it was a more common practice to them.
    Replies the scorpion: "It's my nature..."
  • Daeir said:
    It was a jooooooooooooooooke
    Tvistor: If that was a troll, it was masterful.
    I take my hat off to you.
  • VayneVayne Rhode Island
    Silly people, all cool/interesting things come from Tvistor.
  • Ladies, please. This is the Scarlattan Theatre.

• JiraishinJiraishin skulking
    A relatively recent interaction with Skuld at Fire and Spice, when she came to visit Verily and a couple of the Nihilists. Preceding this log was quite a bit of conversation in which Jiraishin was at most peripherally involved. The log is still on the long side, but I figured I'd post it since it was a lot of fun and this thread needs a new post-- it was all the way back on the ninth page of discussions.

http://pastebin.com/Yfgc1Xi5

@Lianca @Dunn @Verily

(Clan): Ictinus says, "Stop it Jiraishin, you're making me like you."