Roleplay Logs!

Comments

• @Tvistor and then accidentally mail it back to him three days later out of guilt?

Honourable, knight eternal,

Darkly evil, cruel infernal.

Necromanctic to the core,

Dance with death forever more.

• I actually kept my BM swords because more swords = more beheading.
  • Chord said:
    Now I have to go to Mexico, so I can't bathe it in blood... I mean learn to use it... Yet.
    I wouldn't advise it.. but would be a funny, "omg look a samur.. *shoots all over*.. nevermind".

• You lie, @Tvistor. I saw those subscription receipts for RPG Monthly. And you were in the Deluxe Member category too! You're one hardcore RPer!

• DaslinDaslin The place with the oxygen
    Scuse me while I snicker at that last one. Tvistor has NEVER rp'd. come now, that's just a lie!
  • I have logs. He just always paid his blackmail money promptly enough that I didn't share them.

(Clan): Ictinus says, "Stop it Jiraishin, you're making me like you."
  • MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    Yeah, @Tvistor was late on a payment. If he doesn't pay up by the end of the IC year plus interest, part two of this is gonna get posted. Then part three. Then another log of other stuff.

Mwhahaha. >:)
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • You monster.
  • CaladbolgCaladbolg Campbell County TN
    Roleplay log with Tvistor.

Me:Greetings
    Tvistor:WTF DO YOU WANT
    Me:Rp
    Tvistor: Oh
    Tvistor: Greetings.
    Me: Now that I have joined the Naga I respectfully request that I be unenemied from Lord Sartan and Mhaldor
    Tvistor: Dude I don't have those kind of powers
    Me: You're spost to ask me when I joined the Naga
    Tvistor: Oh.
    Tvistor: When did you join the Naga
    Me: When I bought a dirk and envenomed it
    Tvistor: Oh I see what venom did you use
    Me: I choose Prefarar
    Tvistor: I am sorry but we are going to have to decline your application.
    Me: Darn, maybe next time

Tvistor rp

• edited February 2013
    Carmain will always be better than me at that. :(

Hopefully no one will realize Caladbolg's log is 100% accurate.
  • MishgulMishgul Trondheim, Norway
    Katzchen said:

Daeir said:

More like:

Person A: Hail, Wintermourne. Which style of combat are you more proficient in, so that we may best decide where to deploy your considerable talents for the betterment of the Light?
    Tvistor: Yes.

He must have been taking lessons from Carmain.

Enchantment

-

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important

As drawn by Shayde
    hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succurrere vitae
  • Dragon Age. :(
  • VayneVayne Rhode Island
    Part one of the continuation of events between @Flair and Vayne after @Melodie and Shallam cleansed him of his zombie-ness.
    http://pastebin.com/06ARc815
  • MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    edited February 2013
    As much as I'd love to take credit for that, I was only a witness for the second half of that madness.

Bloody shame, too. Shallam doesn't invite me to their heathen-cleansing parties. :(
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • The flame sigils were me. I hang my head in shame.

• Log of an impromptu prayer meeting giving thanks to @Deucalion and @Aurora after the creation of Targassos. Props and love to everyone in attendance! I know it was a bit of a tall order with no notice, but you all came through. 

:x

http://pastebin.com/nKeBAGNg

@Lyr @Lukaus @Danika @Ada @Tesha @Ermot @Halos @Synbios @Sothantos @Niks @Aisling @Kaiu @Gwawr @Draqoom @Silas
  • GODDAMN IT PEOPLE STOP POSTING RP LOGS RIGHT AFTER THEY HAPPEN WHY DOES THIS KEEP HAPPENING AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH
  • Tell us how you really feel, Sothantos
  • If you just glance at that half-way through the animation, it looks like a frustrated angel...
  • MishgulMishgul Trondheim, Norway
    i would be frustrated if my name was almost a palindrome.

-

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important

As drawn by Shayde
    hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succurrere vitae
  • VayneVayne Rhode Island
    edited February 2013
    And part II of how Flair got ugly again!:
    http://pastebin.com/BPmESsRZ

I love how Fats shudders when I take off the mask.