What Happened To You Today?

Comments

• edited July 2020
    Time remaining:     8 seconds.
    Members:            Drican
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    You may drink another health or mana elixir.

Borgron, captain of the fortress sinks his blades into your flesh, opening wounds that instantly fester with poison.
    You are confused as to the effects of the venom.
    You are confused as to the effects of the venom.

You exert superior mental control and your wounds clot before your eyes.

The idea of putting something in your stomach sickens you.

You take out some salve and quickly rub it on your body.
    Food is no longer repulsive to you.

You take a drink from an onyx vial.
    The elixir heals and soothes you.

You bleed 5 health.

You rip into Borgron, captain of the fortress with your massive, deadly claws.

You must regain balance first.
    gut borgron was added to your balance queue.

You may apply another salve to yourself.

You form small chunks of ice in your enormous maw, then spit them at Borgron, captain of the fortress in a barrage.
    You have slain Borgron, captain of the fortress, retrieving the corpse.
    A monarch's ransom of golden sovereigns spills from the corpse, flying into your hands before they can reach the ground.
    You have found The bowl for some ogre's broth (level 1) talisman piece!

With the completion of your adventure, you feel your renown grow to new heights! (You gain 1000 Renown.)
    You receive 10 bound credits.
    You just received message #254 from Achaea.
    Borgron's death is a mighty victory for the Intrepid, and all who have suffered from his reign of terror. Your foray is complete!

As the last one alive in a duo. Had roughly 3 seconds left on kill... The blood was pumping. I think I need a smoke and I don't even smoke.
    [Sorry about the poor formatting, was a pest to copypaste stuff directly over from Nexus.]
  • edited July 2020
    please dont ever post a log like that again

edit: good job, but man
  • edited July 2020
    I know, I was horrified when I saw it, I should have previewed.
    At least it's less horrible now. Still awful, but less horrible.

Edit: I think I fixed it now. Still learning all this forum stuff, sorry!!
  • I got zapped for telling a joke to Pandora at a completely inopportune time.

Completely worth it.
  • Will hold my "Pandorka" quips for the time being, in that case...
    [JK :heart: ]
  • - 2020/07/04 20:51:43 - Condemned by the Lightbringer, the Scimitar of Dawn cleanses Creation of Iaxus.

Well. That was an experience. Sorry @Aurora didn't know you were there. 

Jumpy said:
    The membership is already such a good deal that there is no way we can reduce the cost. 

• Iaxus said:
    - 2020/07/04 20:51:43 - Condemned by the Lightbringer, the Scimitar of Dawn cleanses Creation of Iaxus.

Well. That was an experience. Sorry @Aurora didn't know you were there. 
    We knew you were around since you'd tried previously (did ya get cold feet, buddy?), so the best part is that we were very ready. My POV:
    A beam of prismatic light suddenly shoots into the room.

Silas's eyes raise to the heavens as a look of hope flashes across his face.

You say in a hoarse voice, "Let us see how this goes."

You have emoted: Lyndee waits patiently.

Your target is now: Iaxus (an adventurer)

Iaxus suddenly appears, having travelled down the beam of prismatic light.
    Iaxus's eyes uncloud as a wunjo rune heals his blindness.
    Ethereal bonds flash forth to bind Iaxus as his gaze falls upon a nairat rune.
    Iaxus's eyes close suddenly as he falls asleep.

Iaxus awakens with a start.

Scintillating motes of clarity alight the air as the Lightbringer raises the Scimitar of Dawn aloft and - in a single, fluid motion - cleaves Iaxus's head from his body, cleansing the world of his wretched existence.

A group of 10 platinumores falls from Iaxus's corpse.
    An aurum flake falls from Iaxus's corpse.
    A plumbum flake falls from Iaxus's corpse.
    A magnesium chip falls from Iaxus's corpse.
    Golden sovereigns spill onto the ground from Iaxus's corpse.

The Targossian Council Chambers. (indoors)
    A comforting feeling of privacy pervades the area. A runic totem is planted solidly in the ground. A smooth sheet of parchment has been left here. Heelda leans on the end of her broom, blatantly shunning her duties. A wood table stands here with a map of Sapience carved into the tabletop. A sigil in the shape of a small, rectangular monolith is on the ground. Lambent energy pulses around the skeletal frame of a Naxian mistweaver. There are 2 Blackstone swordsmen here. A dense mist of silver ripples in the air around the immense form of Ilona'neron, the Colossus. Ready for action, a Blackstone swordsman monitors the surrounds. An obsidian eye sigil is here. There are 32 copper-
    banded oak tuns here. Resplendent rays of white and gold suffuse the smooth contours of a slender glass pillar, a fervent symbol of Light's resolve. The shining figure of a guardian angel floats in the air here. A headless corpse, devoid of identity, lies here. The decapitated head of Iaxus has been carelessly tossed aside. There is a small group of platinumores here. A small flake of gleaming aurum rests upon the ground. A dark grey flake of plumbum sparkles upon the floor. A dull grey chip of magnesium rests on the ground. Lord Silas Maynard, Hand of Dawn is here. His features are obscured by a silvery mistweaver's mask. He wields a solid platinum mace adorned with gold in his left hand and a platinum-plated shield edged with gold in his right. Aurora, the Lightbringer dwells amid a nimbus of aureate resplendence. She wields the Scimitar of Righteousness in Her left hand and the Scimitar of Dawn in Her right. The soul of Iaxus roams the land, bodiless. Dawnlord Sothantos de l'Evanoir is here. You may ENTER SUBDIVISION from here.
    You see a single exit leading west (closed door).

The soul of Iaxus says, "Damn."

Seeing his situation to be hopeless, Iaxus embraces the cold clutches of death.

Aurora, the Lightbringer says, "I was hoping he might do that."
  • Nah I prism poked as an afk check. :D Didn't move, so went and got some things and came back. Wasn't expecting Aurora for sure. 

Jumpy said:
    The membership is already such a good deal that there is no way we can reduce the cost. 

• I decided to play this char again, and like 5 minutes in I got jumped for a bounty. I found it somewhat amusing how quickly it happened, guess the timing was just lucky. 
  • hahahaha I just got fucking rekt trying to prism to get a bounty that was awesome @Silas @Sothantos @Astarod @Lyndee
  • hahahaha I just got fucking rekt trying to prism to get a bounty that was awesome @Silas @Sothantos @Astarod @Lyndee

Needs more pazuzu. 
    The Divine voice of Twilight echoes in your head, "See that it is. I espy a tithe of potential in your mortal soul, Astarod Blackstone. Let us hope that it flourishes and does not falter as so many do."

Aegis, God of War says, "You are dismissed from My demense, Astarod. Go forth and fight well. Bleed fiercely, and climb the purpose you have sought to chase for."
  • Astarod said:
    hahahaha I just got fucking rekt trying to prism to get a bounty that was awesome @Silas @Sothantos @Astarod @Lyndee

Needs more pazuzu. 
    man i know i might have to borrow one from someone
  • @Aegis rips into you with His massive, deadly claws.
    The claws rip open your belly, and your last visions are of your own intestines spilling out into an
    unruly mess on the ground.
    You have been slain by Aegis.
    Lifegiver has chosen to serve you, for now.

This chump only guts for 2.3k on no armor.

Also what a thing to earring into. :(
    I was extremely confused about why you were there. Mystery solved!
  • Vhaynna said:
    hahahaha I just got fucking rekt trying to prism to get a bounty that was awesome @Silas @Sothantos @Astarod @Lyndee
    I was extremely confused about why you were there. Mystery solved!
    i am legit a terrible assassin lmao dont mind me
  • edited July 2020
    Also, a heavy thanks to:
    Amanda, Clairene, Kii, Laurlaethee, Caedan, Menolly, Lissuria, Keorin, Iocun, uhh.... probably a ton others I'm missing, for all the help and niceness and food-and-drink-prep and stuff throughout all of it!
  • You guys kicked our arse, was quite impressive. Congrats on the wedding too  =)

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."
  • Had stupidity while bashing and saw a stupidity proc that I have literally never seen before. Instead of EAT BAYBERRY, it caused a custom emote via EAT BAYBERRY: takes your hand gently and presses @thing into it. 

12:22:28.037 [Curing]: OUTR BAYBERRY -> Outrifted 1 bayberry bark. 654 remaining.
    12:22:28.073 Added defence: blindness
    12:22:28.078 [Curing]: EAT BAYBERRY
    12:22:28.080 You have acted: Vessil takes your hand gently and presses some bayberry bark into it.
    12:22:28.088 You have been afflicted with blindness.
  • Ashtan Politics are fun :D YAY FOR VOTING

• JinsunJinsun TN, USA
    Soles said:
    Ashtan Politics are fun :D YAY FOR VOTING

YOU TAKE THAT BACK TRAITOR 
  • Channeling the fury of battle, you prepare to unleash a brutally swift stroke against your foe.
    Drawing back a curved sword of shifting shadows, you unleash a flesh-mincing blow at a feral
    gangrel.
    The coalescence of power suffusing you empowers your blow.
    A feral gangrel draws himself up weakly for just a moment before flashing you a victorious smile and
    perishing upon the floor.
    You have slain a feral gangrel, retrieving the corpse.
    A pile of golden sovereigns spills from some gold sovereigns.
    You feel a surge of energy course through your body as a sycophantic shoulder cape feeds upon the
    lifeforce of your fallen foe.
    9546h, 5485m, 30282e, 20030w cekdb-80.9- 16:36:53.203 [  ](L|H|1|2|S)
    You may channel the fury of battle once again.
    9631h, 5599m, 30282e, 20030w cekdb-80.9- 16:36:54.095 [  ](+85h, 0.9%, +114m, 2.0%) (L|H|1|2|S)
    You have recovered balance on all limbs. (2.601s)
    9631h, 5599m, 30290e, 20048w cexkdb-80.9- 16:36:55.805 [  ](L|H|1|2|S)
    You pick up 32704 gold sovereigns.

Tyvm

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."
  • Dang, I want those gold drops.
  • Wild looks of pain cross a master mhun miner's face as the acid eats visible holes in his skull. His body
    convulses rigidly, and then he is dead.
    You have slain a master mhun miner, retrieving the corpse.
    Your soul cries out in ecstasy as it reaches new heights of power. You have advanced to level 94.
    You have reached the illustrious level of 2nd Order of the Hyperphysical.

Even when I sleep all I see is flowing text. Halp.
  • What do to mean help?? Most of us have spent years trying to figure out how to play Achaea while sleeping!

• Jinsun said:
    Soles said:

._. I love you Jinsun LOLLLLLL
  • JinsunJinsun TN, USA
    Soles said:
    Jinsun said:
    Soles said:

._. I love you Jinsun LOLLLLLL