What Happened To You Today?

Comments

• I'm guessing because there was basically no naval engagement so they discounted that part, + not enough third party influence and Aegis didn't get deeply involved
    So in essence the only real bet to win woulda been "Mhaldor wins" and like one or two others 
  • I reached level 81 for the first time on any character, IIRC. :) 
  • Lucianus said:
    Weirdest coincidence ever. @Taryius is such a bro for winning the auction for it.  :o

I think it's an awesome coincidence in names too - Lucaine and Lucianus. You're practically begging admins to come along and be like "hey, wanna be Lucaine's long lost relative or something?" :lol:  
    That's so cool though!!
  • Woooo! Good luck! :)
  • The band got back together for an hour and it was just the best.
  • You can speak the following languages, as well as the city language of any city you are formally allied
    to:

Language   Level of Competency
    -----------  -----------------------------
        Achaean                        perfect
          Grook                        perfect
      Tsol'dasi                        perfect

Wooot! Thanks @Irissa and @Jidgai for the help!
  • KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    Spiced up my hunting adventures by not only adding the Rainbow Crit script, but the 'Toasty!' sound effect from MK.

• Kinilan said:
    The band got back together for an hour and it was just the best.
    As per Dunn:

Why would you try and traumatise Naram?

Disappearing from Achaea for now. See you, space cowboy.

smileyface#8048 if you wanna chat.

• He was in the bog too so that must've been muddy.

• Dunn said:
    He was in the bog too so that must've been muddy.
    Probably just made it all that much more enjoyable for Kinilan.

Disappearing from Achaea for now. See you, space cowboy.

smileyface#8048 if you wanna chat.

• Love me a dirty bitch
  • Channeling the fury of battle, you prepare to unleash a brutally swift stroke against your foe.
    Drawing back a curved sword of shifting shadows, you unleash a flesh-mincing blow at a sleek black werepanther.
    You have scored a WORLD-SHATTERING CRITICAL hit!
    You have slain a sleek black werepanther, retrieving the corpse.
    Your soul cries out in ecstasy as it reaches new heights of power. You have advanced to level 123.
    You have reached the illustrious level of 1st Degree of Supramortal Existence.

Slain List for those that are interested:

https://ada-young.com/pastebin/QwNiRlL6

I'm not big on hunting optimally for XP, I just do it for fun and relaxation so that list has no plan behind it. It just is what it is. 

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."
    Sobriquet said:

I'm not big on hunting optimally for XP, I just do it for fun and relaxation so that list has no plan behind it. It just is what it is. 
    Same, though lately I've been making a conscious effort to hunt more and work towards dragon. Just seems fundamentally necessary these days for a lot of reasons.

• I know I'm shit at hunting simply because I don't know what 75% of those mobs are.

Jumpy said:
    The membership is already such a good deal that there is no way we can reduce the cost. 

• Most hunted looks like LHG Tir and Sirocco

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • Lot of Tsol'dasi and Tree mobs too.
  • Sirocco is terrible for XP but with Talisman drops and able to drop moss use its a great easy way to build the cape charge. LHG is made easier with the Crit rate I get and Maya Figurine and hardly anyone hunts there, which is nice. I only started hunting Istarion again recently when I got the environment gem and I'd not explored the Tree in ages so headed up there and found some nice hunting spots.

I don't hunt UW or Annwyn and hate sailing, so islands are out.

I'd be very curious to see the slain list for the guys at the top. 

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."
  • Prin, Annwyn, Azdun Catacombs would be my guesses.

Also, elementals are my vote for best XP/gold to effort ratio, as long as you're careful and not just rushing into groups of them.
  • annwyn and UW best bashing for sure
    I went on a ride-along with Penwize last year and he hit up a bunch of islands and other places in a pre-determined circuit he calls the World Tour.

• I only ever really hunted Dun, Tir, and Sirocco. But they're also always cleared. 

Jumpy said:
    The membership is already such a good deal that there is no way we can reduce the cost. 

• Penwize was my tour guide during the last Staff Great Hunt... it’s not hard to see why he is the level he is. That island route is -insane-.

• I held Black Mass today! So fun. 
  • Ysela was right when she called @Atalkez a Serial Oathbreaker :open_mouth:

We'll miss you buddy! Hope you have a great time in Targ, and have fun playing Team Good! 
  • @Atalkez You'll be back.

Jumpy said:

• Iaxus said:
    @Atalkez You'll be back.