6)    Vanguard       Vanguard
     5)    Paragon        Paragon
     4)    Vigilant       Vigilant
     3)    Devout         Devout
     2)    Sentry         Sentry
     1)    Settler        Settler

• KyrraKyrra Australia
    How militant :(
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• KryptonKrypton shi-Khurena
    How adjective-y :(
  • I just wish that there was some way to speed up the process, I'm getting a bit bored of life
  • Guess I have lots of Votary tasks to begin. I'll do that Tuesday. Those are kinda our Houses for now
  • Silas said:
    Because I like them:

The city ranks for Targossas are:

Rank   Male form      Female form
    ----   ------------   ------------
    Shit, that was a close one. I'm glad we designated the female forms as well.
  • Zuko said:
    Silas said:
    Because I like them:

The city ranks for Targossas are:

Rank   Male form      Female form
    ----   ------------   ------------
    Shit, that was a close one. I'm glad we designated the female forms as well.
    Much as I dislike adjectives for city ranks, making the male and female forms the same has the advantage of avoiding silly stuff like making Margrave the female form of Marquis.
  • MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    She is a Marquise in Cyrene.

We fixed that years ago!
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • Melodie said:
    She is a Marquise in Cyrene. We fixed that years ago!
    That's good to hear. Was still silly for a long time, though. :P
  • KryptonKrypton shi-Khurena
    Eld said:
    Melodie said:
    That's good to hear. Was still silly for a long time, though. :P
    "Years ago"... *scoff* In-game years.
  • NizarisNizaris The Holy City of Mhaldor
    Melodie said:
    Not Marquess?
  • Nizaris said:
    Melodie said:
    Not Marquess?
    No, marquess is an alternate spelling of the male version.
  • KyrraKyrra Australia
    That happened maybe 25 years ago. I was thrilled with that change because seeing Margrave on my score made me want to throw myself off the top of the pantheon.
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• HerenicusHerenicus The Western Front
    So far as rank goes, "Once a queen always a queen, but once a knight's enough."
  • KyrraKyrra Australia
    Psh to knighthood.

• Is there any way we can get a quick estimation on when we might get houses for Targossas from @Aurora or @Deucalion, please?

• No houses ever. Join Mhaldor instead @Wynedere!

• Yeah, not really a good idea. :D

• Houses will come when they get here. No rush! Culture's got this.

i'm a rebel

• From conversations that were had at IronCon there are some other big changes that will be happening before we get Houses, those being the new newbie introduction and city novicehood. I obviously have no idea how far along those are but I'd guess this month or next; I could be way off though so don't shoot me if I'm wrong.
  • Retain newbies in Targossas via Houses, or retain true new players via better intro?

Business takes priority.
  • The old system seemed fine imo, I just figured retaining the pre-existing Targossian players should have higher importance over attracting potential newbies in an un-tested new introductory system.

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

[ Runewarden Sparring Videos | Link ]
  • Exelethril said:
    The old system seemed fine imo, I just figured retaining the pre-existing Targossian players should have higher importance over attracting potential newbies in an un-tested new introductory system.
    It is what it is, right now we are operating under the assumption that we are not getting them anytime soon.  It is rough for the novices mostly as its too early for many to consider Orders so @Carmell is doing a lot to try and meet them with her ministry.