• All hail the almighty Space Emperor.
  • Tvistor said:
    All hail the almighty Space Emperor.
    Ave Imperator!
  • Synbios said:
    Deuce = 2
    Eucalyptus = insect repellent
    Lion = Panthera leo

Being zapped by Deucalion is like being mauled by two lions with insect-repellent breath - at least your corpse won't get infested by flies. He's considerate like that.
    You're just one black guy short of an Old Spice commercial.

*catchy whistle*
    I like my steak like I like my Magic cards: mythic rare.
  • Sounds good to me.

Pardon the necro -- re-living my old days.
  • Ada said:
    I like pushing heathen off waterfalls.

Welcome to Team Good, @Ada.

• P sure Team Good doesn't get necromancy. You monster.
  • P sure Team Good doesn't get necromancy. You monster.

We don't need essence to push people off waterfalls. Hell, we could use warding to send them screaming over the edge.

• Synbios said:
    P sure Team Good doesn't get necromancy. You monster.

We don't need essence to push people off waterfalls. Hell, we could use warding to send them screaming over the edge.
    Where's your sense of style? Jump off the waterfall yourself, deliver someone mid fall, and pilgrimage to safety man!

• I want a lab please!
  • Lenneth said:
    I want a lab please!
  • Drauka once found Targossas by accident, when I came back recently into the game, and then got killed. With a tell message of "are you lost? Do you know where you are?" (paraphrasing). They were not interested in my reply of "No, I was exploring and am unsure where I am" (paraphrasing). Drauka got shown the light, of the Flame of Yggdrasil via meteor arrow. 

Drauka was just interested that he found some serpent looking thing on a rock near the shore.

My sole experience with Targossas.
  • Drauka said:
    Drauka once found Targossas by accident, when I came back recently into the game, and then got killed. With a tell message of "are you lost? Do you know where you are?" (paraphrasing). They were not interested in my reply of "No, I was exploring and am unsure where I am" (paraphrasing). Drauka got shown the light, of the Flame of Yggdrasil via meteor arrow. 

Drauka was just interested that he found some serpent looking thing on a rock near the shore.

My sole experience with Targossas.

Is that the one with the heptagram thing? That may be the entrance of an old Indrani order member's house.

• It's also like 30 rooms from Targossas
  • KyrraKyrra Australia
    It leads to the beach which connects to Targossas.

I miss going the back way between Adryn's Keep and the BM camp. Always end up stumbling into the new area which I have no map for :(
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• SherazadSherazad Planef Urth
    When I pearl, I think I hit Targ totems. :(
    Bleh, work ate my gaming life.
    내가 제일 잘 나가!!!111!!1

• Kyrra said:
    It leads to the beach which connects to Targossas. I miss going the back way between Adryn's Keep and the BM camp. Always end up stumbling into the new area which I have no map for :(
    Targossas isn't connected to the Eastern Shore or the Eastern Wilderness anymore.

Sherazad said:
    Yeah, that totem can go, I think. Someone's already smudged it down.
  • Delphinus said:
    Kyrra said:
    It leads to the beach which connects to Targossas. I miss going the back way between Adryn's Keep and the BM camp. Always end up stumbling into the new area which I have no map for :(
    Targossas isn't connected to the Eastern Shore or the Eastern Wilderness anymore.

Sherazad said:
    Yeah, that totem can go, I think. Someone's already smudged it down.

yeah smudged those totems the day the exits changed, uprooting is a bitch and uprooting in a water room even more so, it'll go for good eventually though.
  • KyrraKyrra Australia
    I'm happy to uproot. Seriously. I always need more totem works.
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• Kyrra said:
    I'm happy to uproot. Seriously. I always need more totem works.

You're welcome to all the totems you can take from New Hope
  • KyrraKyrra Australia
    @Draekar, I love you. :x

• Darklyre said:
    Tvistor said:
    All hail the almighty Space Emperor.
    Ave Imperator!
    Emperor be praised! (Sorry, I was big in WH40K...couldn't resist).
    Light prevails, always
  • Out of curiosity, if you feel like sharing: how is it working out?  Seems good ya?  In as much as you can tell without logging in =).
  • Silas said:
    I'm enjoying it. The organic building of the city has been a lot of fun to both watch and participate in, and I like the layout and the atmosphere of the couple of areas that have been built up so far. The brickworks and the industrial yard on Beladan, and the little wooden shops on Shornwall, both have real character to them that I think will really add to the city later on, and keep me looking forward to new developments - especially with the little quests that we were involved in and the naming of the tavern.

This is the sort of thing that makes me feel more invested in the city as it grows around me: it's the difference between watching your small town building up and moving into a sprawling metropolis. The personal touches are really appreciated, and on top of the awesomeness of Deucora I think give Targossas real promise to be the city of Good that everybody wants to see.

It also can't be emphasised enough how good it is to see the stances being taken by @Aurora and @Deucalion. I raved about it already, but I think the move to keeping the city purely, xenophobically Good will make all the difference going forward. The biggest problem with Shallam was the dilution and the misunderstanding of the ideals, so to see the ideals being elevated above all else is great. It gives the city the opportunity to grow with a much greater focus, and will free up the city leaders (including the Gods) to lead instead of resolving pointless issues about citizens' hurt fillin's, as evidenced already in the two wars instigated so far by Aurora. It just sets the tone for the city perfectly, and the active playerbase right now is very much ready for this much more active, aggressive stance.
    Thanks baby, I am very happy for you.
  • Come back. :(