Mhaldor vs Targossas

Comments

• Daeir said:
    I'm struggling to figure out what part of "Soldiers are NOT OPEN PK." is particularly difficult for people to understand.
    Probably the same as "Don't journal or QQ to avoid an attack".
  • Minifie said:
    Daeir said:
    I'm struggling to figure out what part of "Soldiers are NOT OPEN PK." is particularly difficult for people to understand.

Especially not mid mindlock, when you KNOW you're being attacked due to isolate.

Disappearing from Achaea for now. See you, space cowboy.

smileyface#8048 if you wanna chat.

• People were QQing/journaling mid-radiance. Not just mindlocked.
  • Reyson said:
    People were QQing/journaling mid-radiance. Not just mindlocked.

Technically mid-radiance is still mid lock.

• Daeir said:
    Minifie said:
    Daeir said:
    You need to issue for this kind of stuff. It's ridiculous that it keeps happening.
    AFAIK it was a first offence, so going straight to issuing seemed too extreme (and if admin decided to be super punish happy, it wouldn't help morale even more.) A decision was made IC afterwards and we followed through, there will be repercussions I'm sure, as to be expected.
  • Something I do want to ask though, if clarification could be done: HELP HONOUR mentions 1 minute attack rule, does this extend to chasing from both defending and raiding cities in a war? I always presumed that if you chase someone who flees, it's fair game, as long as you don't wait past that 1 minute, or hold it for a later jump/gank or contract. In normal instances without war, I would err that if you escape a defensive city you can't be chased, but war kinda makes it a bit different since you would expect less mercy? Don't need admin clarification, but seems like appropriate war RP at least?
  • VeldrinVeldrin Denmark
    Akri said:
    While I can rant about it, truth is that both sides do it either way. So instead, I'm just going to state that I really wish tank detonations weren't the main, or at least not such a big, factor in winning a war. They rely  so much on either both sides willing to fight with even odds, but more often than not it devolves into people only engaging when they outnumber the other, ganking people until they get a sanction, legal or illegal. I can go on about it, but I'm sure these complaints have been voiced a hundred times by as many people.

I really just wish war was closer to the Reckoning mechanic where you had neutral areas to fight in and over, and people who didn't want to participate could very easily avoid it. I feel that would be more fun of a competition than having to worry about getting caught when the enemy outnumbers you three to one and giving away a sanction that you have no hope in stopping. If tanks didn't count for as much, people might be more inclined to take risks there, which ultimately is more fun for both sides.
    This could also give the PvE population something to do, right now the only thing we can really do is bash guards ( :s), get eidolons or gather essence for shrine stuff (which only has an indirect effect through (dis)allowing worldburns).

• AchillesAchilles Los Angeles
    Can't believe you guys are trying to defend your behavior.  You radianced a  non-soldier non-infamy kid well past a minute (was close to 11 minutes in fact) later to build towards a sanction.  Then radianced another non-infamy non-engaged soldier to force her to defendable.  

6:16AM - Achilles has disarmed a hostile tank. Ada, Archaeon, Silas, Solaine, and Svenson assisted in the defence
    2020-06-13 11:27:53 - Eldoran was slain by Reyson. (6:27:53 am, different timezones for these logs)

Y'all are already winning, just being complete dicks at this point.
  • Achilles said:
    Can't believe you guys are trying to defend your behavior.  You radianced a  non-soldier non-infamy kid well past a minute (was close to 11 minutes in fact) later to build towards a sanction.  Then radianced another non-infamy non-engaged soldier to force her to defendable.  

6:16AM - Achilles has disarmed a hostile tank. Ada, Archaeon, Silas, Solaine, and Svenson assisted in the defence
    2020-06-13 11:27:53 - Eldoran was slain by Reyson. (6:27:53 am, different timezones for these logs)

You mean like when your team did it first?

2020-06-13 03:39:46 - Quilana was slain by Issam.
  • VeldrinVeldrin Denmark
    Yes, you didn't have sanction yet (you got it off killing her) and she was not infamous so not a legal target?

• Achilles said:
    just being complete dicks at this point.
    Bold words from someone who QQs mid attack.

Aegoth said:
    Achilles said:

Did we do that to get sanction and subsequent tank?  She was hunting fairies (eidelons) too.  
    Minifie said:
    I didnt reflex to leave, also I wouldnt have gone to gare/defendable/descent since you already did that to Silas.  I would have ship returned or mid clouds and raido back.  
  • edited June 2020
    Achilles said:
    Aegoth said:
    Achilles said:

Did we do that to get sanction and subsequent tank?  She was hunting fairies (eidelons) too.  
    Oh wow, bashing not-loyal-to-any-org mobs is a killable offense now? You sure like to grasp at straws to justify -your- shitty actions. Does it matter if you got sanction (you did) or tank ( you didn't) off her? Fact is you started the non-soldier, non-infamy killing first, broski
    Aegoth said:
    Achilles said:
    Aegoth said:
    Achilles said:

Oh wow, bashing is a killable offense now? You sure like to grasp at straws to justify -your- shitty actions. Does it matter if you got sanction (you did) or tank ( you didn't) off her? Fact is you started the non-soldier, non-infamy killing first, broski
    Actually I didn't touch her "broski"
    Saonji said:
    Achilles said:
    Wasn't even mid attack, I told everyone to leave the city or qq since it was obvious you guys were intending to PK anyone in a desperate attempt to get a sanction (see non-solder non-infamy kill of a novice) and journaled.  Just happened to be right when the radiance message happened.
  • You = Targossas, in this argument. Don't be pedantic
  • ArchaeonArchaeon Ur mums house lol
    you guys need to stop acting like your shit don't stink, i've seen some absolute fucking garbage from you all, every fucking side.  
  • Considering there's a 'surrender war' option that you can use at any time for the war to be over, it's pretty silly to claim your side is being griefed.  Especially considering your side started the war.

Swallow the pride and give up. Unless you're still trying to win, in which case, see above -- Pretty silly to claim you're being griefed if you're still hoping to win.

Aegoth said:
    Achilles said:
    Aegoth said:
    Achilles said:

Oh wow, bashing not-loyal-to-any-org mobs is a killable offense now? You sure like to grasp at straws to justify -your- shitty actions. Does it matter if you got sanction (you did) or tank ( you didn't) off her? Fact is you started the non-soldier, non-infamy killing first, broski
    We didn't go gank her, she ran into us at defendable and a few people killed her (but not me) almost instantly.  And I've heard killing eidelons is something you can defend (hearsay) but I've never verified it.
  • Achilles said:
    Saonji said:
    Achilles said:
    Wasn't even mid attack, I told everyone to leave the city or qq since it was obvious you guys were intending to PK anyone in a desperate attempt to get a sanction (see non-solder non-infamy kill of a novice) and journaled.  Just happened to be right when the radiance message happened.

I'm not even Mhaldorian, you idjit.

Also it was mid-attack, as Minifie's log shows. You can see when you get isolated fam.

Only when you diagnose, I mean I certainly knew an attempt would come because no one was even left in the city but not at that exact moment
    Santar said:
    Considering there's a 'surrender war' option that you can use at any time for the war to be over, it's pretty silly to claim your side is being griefed.  Especially considering your side started the war.

Swallow the pride and give up. Unless you're still trying to win, in which case, see above -- Pretty silly to claim you're being griefed if you're still hoping to win.
    This isn't grief and we aren't giving up.  But this is a clear violation of the open pk rules.  Neither of them should have been targeted.  
  • Achilles said:
    Aegoth said:
    Achilles said:
    Aegoth said:
    Achilles said:

We didn't go gank her, she ran into us at defendable and a few people killed her (but not me) almost instantly.  And I've heard killing eidelons is something you can defend (hearsay) but I've never verified it.
    I didn't clarify earlier, but I should have said that the reason I didn't mention any names, nor back anyone taking it further was that our hands were not clean either. Shit tactics get done by both sides, by everyone, however, ones that can have IC repercussions can be done via bounties, marks etc. The eldoran kill, if reyson complained about contracts or extra bounties after, I would be against it, I joined dauntless specifically for the Silas attack because I wasn't infamous, and we made sure that only those who were allowed to, did. If I wanted to be a bitter, sniping prick I would have posted the log instantly, however, I was WELL aware targ were currently being stomped, so chalked it up to just being stressed and making a decision that felt fine, but at the time was pretty dodge. 

I've been rained after we ended a sanction at stygian, too, having only defended until now, and I chalked it up to w/e it's war, targ has the numbers and should be trying to push now while they had the chance to make up ground (I think myself and another non infamous were dropped, once for a sanction once not), but it was my fault for being at stygian so soon after a sanction. 
  • Achilles said:
    Santar said:
    Considering there's a 'surrender war' option that you can use at any time for the war to be over, it's pretty silly to claim your side is being griefed.  Especially considering your side started the war.

This isn't grief and we aren't giving up.  But this is a clear violation of the open pk rules.  Neither of them should have been targeted.  

> Y'all are already winning, just being complete dicks at this point.

I was mostly referring to this quote by you.  If you want mercy, it is in your hands. But, proceed. 

• Take this to rants please.

• ArchaeonArchaeon Ur mums house lol
    we just playing rope a dope